[09:54:04] --- Dave Nelson has joined
[10:00:47] --- j.schoenwaelder@jabber.eecs.iu-bremen.de has joined
[10:04:19] <j.schoenwaelder@jabber.eecs.iu-bremen.de> do we have a minute taker and a jabber scribe?
[10:04:53] --- dbh2 has joined
[10:05:21] --- rstory has joined
[10:05:57] <Dave Nelson> Is anyone in the room *not* listening to the streaming audio?
[10:06:12] --- Yuzhi Ma has joined
[10:07:39] --- jhutz has joined
[10:08:40] <Dave Nelson> JQ reviewing WG milestones.
[10:08:55] <jhutz> Is there anyone in the room who _is_ listening to the audio?
[10:09:09] <rstory> yes
[10:09:54] <Dave Nelson> Call for interest in contributing to the remaining tow documents, send mail to teh chairs.
[10:10:32] <Dave Nelson> Agenda bashing.
[10:10:41] --- hartmans has joined
[10:11:41] <Dave Nelson> Request to adjust the sequence to account for folks who have to leave after the first hour.
[10:12:27] <Dave Nelson> Dave Harrington presenting ISMS Issues slides.
[10:13:18] <Dave Nelson> Revewing questions listed on the WG Wiki site.
[10:13:58] <Dave Nelson> Discussing SQ1.
[10:15:22] <Dave Nelson> Discussing SQ2.
[10:15:28] <jhutz> List of issues is on the wiki at http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/wiki/index.php/ISMS_Working_Group
[10:18:04] <jhutz> David's slides at http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/isms-1.ppt
[10:28:30] --- bert has joined
[10:29:28] <Dave Nelson> Discussing SQ3.
[10:30:17] <Dave Nelson> Discussing SQ4.
[10:30:56] <Dave Nelson> Discussing SQ5.
[10:31:34] --- gdweber has joined
[10:31:48] <Dave Nelson> Discussing SQ6.
[10:32:14] <Dave Nelson> Discussing SQ7.
[10:32:48] <Dave Nelson> Discussing AQ1.
[10:33:17] <Dave Nelson> Discussing AQ2.
[10:33:51] <Dave Nelson> Discussing AQ3.
[10:34:28] --- Thierry has joined
[10:35:05] <Dave Nelson> Discussing AQ4.
[10:38:04] --- Thierry has left: Replaced by new connection
[10:48:53] --- gdweber has left
[10:53:32] <j.schoenwaelder@jabber.eecs.iu-bremen.de> 2. # of people who read the drafts
[10:53:51] <j.schoenwaelder@jabber.eecs.iu-bremen.de> 3. # people willing to review docs once nearing completion (JQ take down names)
[10:54:02] <j.schoenwaelder@jabber.eecs.iu-bremen.de> 4. # people planning to implement
[10:54:07] --- raeburn has joined
[10:57:44] <rstory> has wes already left?
[10:58:06] <Dave Nelson> I don't see him.
[10:58:09] <rstory> i'd be surprised if he wasn't planning on implementing something in net-snmp...
[10:58:10] <raeburn> I think Wes just left, yes.
[10:58:44] <j.schoenwaelder@jabber.eecs.iu-bremen.de> IUB is working on hacking things into netsnmp using libssh
[10:59:23] <bert> maybe the question should be: who will CONSIDER to implement
[10:59:49] <jhutz> Wes was sitting all the way in the back, near raeburn.
[11:00:47] <raeburn> Yeah. He definitely packed his stuff up, I didn't watch to see if he went out the door. :-)
[11:10:44] --- kurosaki has joined
[11:11:07] --- sharonchisholm has joined
[11:28:33] --- sharonchisholm has left
[11:28:35] <Dave Nelson> Meeting agenda completed. We are done for today.
[11:28:45] --- Dave Nelson has left
[11:28:53] --- Yuzhi Ma has left
[11:28:59] --- kurosaki has left
[11:29:18] --- raeburn has left
[11:29:24] --- j.schoenwaelder@jabber.eecs.iu-bremen.de has left
[11:49:11] --- bert has left
[11:55:02] --- rstory has left
[12:06:41] --- dbh2 has left
[12:12:31] --- jhutz has left: Logged out
[12:30:25] --- hartmans has left
[14:00:17] --- dbh2 has joined
[14:02:58] --- dbh2 has left