IETF
kitten
kitten@jabber.ietf.org
Wednesday, July 23, 2014< ^ >
stpeter has set the subject to: KITTEN WG | http://tools.ietf.org/wg/kitten/
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[12:43:40] Ben Kaduk joins the room
[12:49:21] tlyu@mit.edu joins the room
[12:54:39] hartmans-remote joins the room
[12:55:36] <Ben Kaduk> I guess I shouldn't expect the audio stream to go live until it's actually 0900h, should I.
[12:56:05] <tlyu@mit.edu> that seems to have been the recent practice
[13:00:32] sftcd joins the room
[13:00:43] <Ben Kaduk> Hi Shawn, we can hear you.
[13:01:22] m&m joins the room
[13:01:34] <tlyu@mit.edu> kinda hard to listen to two audio streams though
[13:01:42] metricamerica joins the room
[13:01:58] alexey.melnikov joins the room
[13:02:34] tsitkova joins the room
[13:03:47] ghudson joins the room
[13:07:21] <hartmans-remote> OK, so people who could definitely do this: tlyu, Luke Howard, myself, Simo, Shawn, Love, probably others.
[13:07:29] <hartmans-remote> this === gss inana
[13:07:46] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[13:07:56] <hartmans-remote> Nico of crouse
[13:09:12] <hartmans-remote> I'm making sure we know what arms to twist.
[13:09:24] <hartmans-remote> You can twist my arm offline to try a couple registrations.
[13:10:36] <hartmans-remote> Not for mic, add Martin to that list too especially for base spec symbols
[13:12:03] <Ben Kaduk> We should make a list of all the things we need volunteers for, so people can prioritize at the end and pick which ones they want to do.
[13:12:30] <tlyu@mit.edu> i think we should MIC Ben's last comment
[13:12:59] <hartmans-remote> Josh cannot volunteer for pkinit really; its his chair comments being responded to.
[13:13:38] <Ben Kaduk> I suspect that the IAKERB updates will be something I can do, but let's see what the full list of things we need is.
[13:14:29] <hartmans-remote> Shawn, repeat or use the mic
[13:15:36] <hartmans-remote> comments from the background not heard over audio
[13:15:57] <sftcd> leif going to mic
[13:16:15] <Ben Kaduk> Hi Leif, this mic works
[13:18:04] wmills_92105 joins the room
[13:18:24] <wmills_92105> listening on the audio stream
[13:18:51] <Ben Kaduk> I think gss-loop is ready for WGLC, yes.
[13:22:42] <hartmans-remote> I'm waiting to hear back from Pete on a process issue.
[13:22:48] <hartmans-remote> I will go ping him again.
[13:22:55] <Ben Kaduk> Sam: on what document?
[13:23:05] <hartmans-remote> rfc61212bis
[13:23:36] <hartmans-remote> Ready for wglc after we resolve the question about how to progress
[13:24:21] <sftcd> @sam: room is wondering what process issue?
[13:24:29] <hartmans-remote> The description of how Pete says to handle references in something going for internet standard is inconsistent with my reading of the  BCPs
[13:24:42] <hartmans-remote> I think the IESG may be making mistakes here:-(
[13:25:30] <hartmans-remote> Will coordinate with Pete on this.
[13:26:03] <hartmans-remote> We just dropped the ball. both of us.
[13:26:20] <sftcd> @sam: feel free to ping me if I can help with Pete/process thing
[13:27:25] <Ben Kaduk> I would say that the 'bis' of a 'bis' should instead be a 'tris'
[13:27:33] <Ben Kaduk> But maybe that's my chemistry degree showing
[13:27:39] <sftcd> bis of bis is ter
[13:28:38] <Ben Kaduk> I believe the PRF test vectors have been verified to match between MIT and heimdal
[13:30:32] <Ben Kaduk> I guess I will strengthen my statement about test vectors from "I may try to verify/produce them" to "I will try to verify them" (mic that when it's appropriate)
[13:32:55] <Ben Kaduk> People seem to like AEAD in other protocols (i.e., TLS).  It seems reasonable to have more discussion on the list.
[13:33:44] <tlyu@mit.edu> MIC: what would Shawn consider to be adequate review?
[13:33:50] <hartmans-remote> I can review this within the next two days.
[13:33:54] <Ben Kaduk> MIC: I reviewed the previous revision of the CAMMAC draft and had a few comments, that were fixed in the current version.  As such, I think the current version is fine.
[13:33:56] <hartmans-remote> this == camac
[13:34:00] <ghudson> (mic) I will make a close review of CAMMAC this week.
[13:37:03] <ghudson> (mic) MIT krb5 will probably ship an implementation in a release in about 14 months.
[13:38:24] metricamerica leaves the room
[13:38:40] metricamerica joins the room
[13:39:31] <wmills_92105> For the open mic:  I published -15 of the OAauth SASL draft which I believe captures the changes
[13:39:45] <wmills_92105> changes that we talked about last meeting
[13:40:03] <Ben Kaduk> I think Shawn mentioned that before you joined.
[13:40:18] hartmans-remote leaves the room
[13:40:19] <wmills_92105> there are a couple of significant text changes in adding back examples
[13:40:30] <wmills_92105> ah OK cool
[13:40:58] <Ben Kaduk> My list of things for which we need volunteers to pick up documents is:
[13:40:58] <wmills_92105> so any review would be great
[13:41:01] <m&m> wmills_92105: we did talk briefly about it early in the meeting.  I think the changes look right, but I will do another full review
[13:41:19] <wmills_92105> cool thank you
[13:41:32] <wmills_92105> nap time :)
[13:41:37] metricamerica leaves the room
[13:41:38] <m&m> we are adjourned (-:
[13:41:39] wmills_92105 leaves the room
[13:41:41] tsitkova leaves the room
[13:41:43] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[13:41:44] <Ben Kaduk> gssapi-extensions-iana (not quite "authors", but people to fill in registry entries)
pkinit-alg-agility (need to issue new rev)
iakerb (need to issue new rev)
verify the new aes enctype test vectors
[13:41:46] ghudson leaves the room
[13:41:58] <Ben Kaduk> And of course, to review all the documents ;)
[13:43:47] sftcd leaves the room
[13:47:31] alexey.melnikov leaves the room
[13:50:35] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[14:05:48] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: session closed
[14:05:50] m&m joins the room
[14:06:39] sftcd joins the room
[14:06:49] sftcd leaves the room
[15:35:54] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[15:39:26] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[15:41:29] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[16:13:28] tlyu@mit.edu leaves the room
[16:28:59] Ben Kaduk leaves the room
[16:48:27] m&m joins the room
[17:03:29] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[17:03:41] m&m joins the room
[17:26:50] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[17:33:11] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[18:05:51] alexey.melnikov joins the room
[18:25:56] m&m leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[18:34:05] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[18:39:47] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[18:45:48] alexey.melnikov leaves the room: Computer went to sleep
[18:53:38] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[19:23:59] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[19:26:30] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[19:50:02] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[19:56:32] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[19:58:42] m&m joins the room
[19:58:49] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[20:00:27] m&m leaves the room
[20:46:31] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[20:57:55] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[21:24:14] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[22:53:42] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[22:59:46] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[23:01:54] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[23:05:59] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[23:14:05] massimiliano.pala joins the room
[23:48:13] massimiliano.pala leaves the room
[23:52:16] massimiliano.pala joins the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!