IETF
manet
manet@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, 26 July 2011< ^ >
bebemaster has set the subject to: End
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[16:36:49] bebemaster joins the room
[16:36:58] bebemaster leaves the room
[18:26:50] Stan Ratliff joins the room
[18:27:09] Stan Ratliff leaves the room
[18:27:17] Stan Ratliff joins the room
[18:27:31] Stan Ratliff leaves the room
[19:20:30] yi.jiazi joins the room
[19:20:56] Stan Ratliff joins the room
[19:20:58] monden joins the room
[19:24:27] <Stan Ratliff> Stan is here.
[19:25:26] bebemaster joins the room
[19:25:43] <Stan Ratliff> Hello, Justin.
[19:25:50] <bebemaster> Hello
[19:27:09] adrianfarrel joins the room
[19:27:14] <bebemaster> slides can be found at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/manet/agenda
[19:28:08] <bebemaster> current slide is on WG status update/manet WG Agenda
[19:29:27] <Stan Ratliff> I volunteer for co-chair.
[19:30:41] teco.boot joins the room
[19:30:49] <adrianfarrel> Hi Stan
[19:30:57] <Stan Ratliff> Hi Adrian.
[19:31:02] <adrianfarrel> Can you drop me a mail adrian@olddog.co.uk
[19:31:07] <Stan Ratliff> Will do.
[19:33:01] <bebemaster> Dymo is in park status and wg is looking for people who would be willing to take over moving the document forward with a new revision.
[19:33:22] <bebemaster> Slide SMF Status: Joe Macker speaking
[19:33:29] <bebemaster> Slide: SMF ID Status
[19:36:06] <bebemaster> Outstanding issue of IPv6 mode detection hash vs id and default mode operation
[19:38:29] <bebemaster> Teco Boot at mic
[19:39:30] <bebemaster> Brian Adamson at mic
[19:41:59] <bebemaster> Slide OLSRv2 + metrics Thomas Clausen
[19:50:47] <bebemaster> Slides Update on NHDP MIB
[19:50:55] <bebemaster> Bob Cole speaking
[19:53:31] <bebemaster> Ulrich talking
[19:54:20] <bebemaster> Adrian speaking
[19:55:58] <bebemaster> Ulrich speaking
[19:57:21] <bebemaster> Joe talking
[19:58:00] <bebemaster> thomas talking
[20:02:11] <bebemaster> Bob talking...smf and olsrv2 mibs have not been updated
[20:02:20] <bebemaster> slides report-mib
[20:06:17] <bebemaster> Joe talking
[20:07:52] <bebemaster> Ulrich speaking
[20:09:23] <bebemaster> Plan forward is to reduce complexity of the report mib to just the sample section and change document to experimental from standards track.
[20:09:40] <bebemaster> Ulrich presenting packetbb-sec
[20:13:20] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[20:13:51] <bebemaster> Joe talking
[20:14:01] adrianfarrel joins the room
[20:20:11] <Stan Ratliff> Still here.
[20:20:15] <bebemaster> Joe channeling Stan on DLEP slides
[20:20:22] <Stan Ratliff> :-)
[20:20:29] <bebemaster> stan I'll be at the mike if you have comments
[20:20:35] <Stan Ratliff> OK, thanks.
[20:20:36] <bebemaster> Status:
[20:21:53] velt joins the room
[20:22:56] <Stan Ratliff> It's a more formal definition of "latency"... EFT, that is.
[20:22:57] <bebemaster> Will E....
[20:24:13] <Stan Ratliff> I'm ready!
[20:25:06] <bebemaster> Slide Work in progress
[20:25:09] <bebemaster> Teco
[20:25:11] <Stan Ratliff> The idea is the use experimental sub-TLV's for future development
[20:25:24] <Stan Ratliff> ...exploiting them to add features & functions into the protocol.
[20:25:31] <Stan Ratliff> We can then come back and update the draft.
[20:27:04] <Stan Ratliff> To Teco: The OLSRv2 draft just specifies that OLSR receives a metric. DLEP attempts to define *how* OLSR would receive said metric.
[20:27:36] <bebemaster> I am in the queue along with others....
[20:28:11] <Stan Ratliff> Understood. I'm happy - it looks like a popular item.
[20:29:39] <Stan Ratliff> Thanks for that comment, Justin.
[20:31:10] <Stan Ratliff> Yes, it's a good question. We should probably take that to the amiling list.
[20:31:16] <Stan Ratliff> *mailing* list...
[20:32:23] <Stan Ratliff> Oh yes... our plan is to put credit support into DLEP in the 02 version as well. Left that off of the slides. Sorry.
[20:32:27] <bebemaster> what happened to flow control that is in rfc 4938
[20:33:02] <Stan Ratliff> The credit support would be optional, and on a "per neighbor" basis.
[20:34:33] <Stan Ratliff> We're open to addition of any additional metric types... let's discuss on the list, and get good definitions.
[20:36:05] <Stan Ratliff> We want a heterogeneous solution, but the solution also needs to allow for "vendor innovation" as well - that was the intent behind the rather "loose" definition of RLQ (to allow for innovation).
[20:37:27] <Stan Ratliff> Thanks for doing a great job, Justin...
[20:37:40] <bebemaster> np
[20:37:42] <Stan Ratliff> I'm out!
[20:37:45] Stan Ratliff leaves the room
[20:37:49] yi.jiazi leaves the room
[20:39:13] Will joins the room
[20:44:58] bebemaster leaves the room
[20:45:11] nestor.tiglao joins the room
[20:47:10] bebemaster joins the room
[20:48:26] teco.boot leaves the room
[20:49:44] bebemaster leaves the room
[20:49:51] monden leaves the room
[20:50:23] monden joins the room
[20:52:28] nestor.tiglao leaves the room
[20:55:51] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[20:58:51] Will leaves the room
[21:21:56] bebemaster joins the room
[21:22:04] bebemaster leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!