[08:36:27] --- dmm has joined
[09:46:15] --- hk has joined
[09:57:05] --- joelja has joined
[09:57:05] --- joelja has left: Lost connection
[09:58:34] --- dmm has left
[10:01:41] --- dthaler has joined
[10:03:27] --- venaas has joined
[10:03:49] --- gorryf has joined
[10:04:02] <venaas> I hope there is a jabber scribe. would like to follow this, but can't be in the room
[10:04:27] <dthaler> same, I need to know when to head over there
[10:04:49] <gorryf> Me to - I'm not in Dallas...
[10:07:56] <venaas> seems we need to mail list and ask for scribe...
[10:09:10] --- Esemwy has joined
[10:10:39] --- bert has joined
[10:10:46] --- Bill has joined
[10:11:14] --- dthaler has left
[10:11:26] <venaas> Can we have a scribe please?
[10:13:11] <Esemwy> A scribe is on the way
[10:14:47] --- frodek has joined
[10:16:36] <bert> can you guys bot go and listen to audio?
[10:17:07] <Esemwy> Ok, I was mistaken we're working on it
[10:17:13] --- dthaler has joined
[10:17:33] <dthaler> I'm in the room now, they're looking for a jabber scribe...
[10:17:36] <gorryf> I personally only need someone to help keep synch with the names of presenters, etc - and to relay questions/
[10:17:45] <venaas> audio is hard for me, have to pay attention to what happens in another wg too
[10:17:51] <dthaler> address discovery problems - savola
[10:22:25] --- tmeubanks has joined
[10:22:30] <dthaler> not intended for RFC, just to help the disccussion
[10:23:52] <dthaler> routing architecture doc (Savola) - just some minor corrections that people pointed out
[10:25:07] <tmeubanks> Sato draft's
[10:25:13] <dthaler> (draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt)
[10:25:45] <dthaler> 3 versions since last ietf
[10:29:06] <dthaler> authors believe ready for WGLC
[10:29:27] <dthaler> er has been in WGLC since dec
[10:29:36] <dthaler> ready for IESG
[10:31:35] <dthaler> who thinks there should be a new IGMP/MLD version?
[10:32:02] <dthaler> anyone in this room have a comment there?
[10:32:54] <gorryf> v3 is pretty complicated ....
[10:36:14] --- hk has left
[10:37:40] <dthaler> now back to the the regularly scheduled program...
[10:37:41] --- shikob has joined
[10:38:59] <tmeubanks> There seems to be no objection to sending draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt
[10:39:03] <tmeubanks> to the IESG
[10:39:12] <tmeubanks> sorry about the fonts
[10:39:57] <dthaler> now on rac-issues draft
[10:40:31] <tmeubanks> draft-ietf-mboned-rac-issues-02.txt
[10:42:18] --- shikob has left
[10:43:49] --- dbh2 has joined
[10:44:15] <gorryf> http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/mboned-2.pdf
[10:44:26] <tmeubanks> AMT status
[10:49:55] --- dbh2 has left
[10:50:03] --- dbh2 has joined
[10:50:41] --- dmm has joined
[10:51:33] <tmeubanks> Thaler ; The QQIC should be used to communicate what the router query intervals etc so that hosts that abuse this and send too much can be ignored
[11:00:53] --- dthaler has left
[11:03:44] --- Esemwy has left
[11:07:08] <tmeubanks> pekka supports MUST in sourcing in AMT
[11:07:14] <tmeubanks> and wants it deployed quickly
[11:13:30] --- shikob has joined
[11:18:30] <tmeubanks> Sato : Multicast AAA framework
[11:19:06] <dmm> I conclude that I can't take good minutes :-(
[11:22:32] <gorryf> Who is talking?
[11:23:11] <tmeubanks> Dave Meyer
[11:23:20] <venaas> would like to get some details from charter discussion
[11:23:21] <dmm> sorry. dmm
[11:23:26] <tmeubanks> David McWalter
[11:23:54] <tmeubanks> go to https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65
[11:24:07] <tmeubanks> but it's mostly to come
[11:33:06] --- shikob has left
[11:34:02] --- shikob has joined
[11:40:05] --- shikob has left
[11:42:24] --- shikob has joined
[11:43:53] <dbh2> who's asking the questions?
[11:44:07] <gorryf> Dave Thaler (by the voice)
[11:44:16] <bert> yep
[11:44:17] <dmm> yes
[11:46:17] --- shikob has left
[11:46:25] --- shikob has joined
[11:48:38] --- tmeubanks has left
[11:52:36] --- shikob has left
[11:52:42] --- shikob has joined
[11:58:15] <dmm> david meyer
[11:58:43] <dmm> 224.0.254.000-224.0.254.255 Unassigned (returned 29-Apr-03) 224.0.255.000-224.0.255.255 Unassigned (returned 29-Apr-03)
[12:03:45] --- shikob has left
[12:03:56] --- shikob has joined
[12:06:30] <gorryf> Speaker name?
[12:06:37] <dmm> Sato-san
[12:06:48] --- david has joined
[12:09:37] <dmm> collin perkins
[12:13:47] <dmm> dino
[12:16:06] --- Bill has left: Computer went to sleep
[12:16:24] <gorryf> -That's Marshall talking..
[12:19:18] --- Bill has joined
[12:23:38] <dmm> Beau Williamson
[12:29:46] --- shikob has left
[12:33:19] --- venaas has left: Logged out
[12:35:09] <david> the mike is still on!
[12:38:22] --- dmm has left
[12:38:37] --- david has left
[12:39:42] --- dbh2 has left
[12:40:21] --- bert has left
[12:56:28] --- frodek has left
[13:18:26] --- gorryf has left
[13:18:27] --- Bill has left: Lost connection
[14:16:57] --- petestpierre has joined
[14:22:03] --- petestpierre has left
[14:34:38] --- Bill has joined
[14:34:50] --- Bill has left