[10:21:51] --- tomkri has joined
[11:54:15] --- tomkri has left
[14:55:52] --- LOGGING STARTED
[15:15:41] --- tomkri has joined
[15:32:12] --- tomkri has left: Replaced by new connection
[15:33:11] --- tomkri has joined
[15:50:18] --- yuji has joined
[15:57:11] --- Dan York has joined
[15:57:52] <Dan York> testing
[15:57:55] --- mls has joined
[15:57:59] <Dan York> seems to be back up
[16:01:58] --- petithug has joined
[16:02:27] --- magnus has joined
[16:03:12] --- tomkri has left
[16:03:59] --- bob_gilman has joined
[16:04:11] --- csp has joined
[16:05:55] --- ylee13413 has joined
[16:07:27] --- ylee13413 has left
[16:07:31] --- mls has left
[16:07:58] --- roni_even has joined
[16:08:06] <magnus> Can some one please report what agenda point the meeting are on.
[16:08:22] --- mls has joined
[16:08:26] <csp> Will do
[16:08:51] --- Jabber-Wile has joined
[16:09:06] <Dan York> csp - thank you... I was going to volunteer as well but have something else I need to do, so I'm glad you will scribe.
[16:09:08] --- jiang_xing_feng has joined
[16:10:17] --- James Winterbottom has joined
[16:18:05] <mls> Now presenting draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-02.txt
[16:18:06] <csp> SDP cap neg
[16:18:14] <mls> 2nd slide
[16:18:20] <mls> media cap
[16:18:55] --- alfredh has joined
[16:19:58] <mls> 3rd slide
[16:20:01] <mls> solution model
[16:22:09] <mls> 4th slide
[16:22:16] <mls> also: solution model
[16:25:03] <mls> 5th slide
[16:25:11] <mls> extends caps negotiation
[16:27:12] <mls> 6th slide
[16:27:18] <mls> bandwidth cap example
[16:27:27] --- ylee13413 has joined
[16:28:30] <mls> next slide: open issuesw
[16:29:18] --- ylee13413 has left
[16:30:53] <mls> next slides: next steps
[16:35:35] <mls> next presentation is about draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-source-attributes-00.txt
[16:36:22] <mls> first slide src-spec attribs.: review
[16:36:39] <mls> next slide
[16:36:42] <mls> changes in this version
[16:37:12] <mls> next slide:
[16:37:15] <mls> open issues
[16:38:31] <mls> next presentation: draft-garcia-mmusic-multiple-ptimes-problem-01.txt
[16:39:12] <mls> first slide
[16:39:13] <mls> problem
[16:40:34] <mls> next slide
[16:40:38] <mls> changes in version 01
[16:41:37] <mls> next slide
[16:41:40] <mls> different views
[16:41:58] --- jo has joined
[16:42:34] --- jiang_xing_feng has left
[16:46:43] --- James Winterbottom has left
[16:48:45] --- ylee13413 has joined
[16:52:30] --- ylee13413 has left
[16:57:52] <mls> next slide: requirements
[16:59:25] <mls> next slide
[16:59:28] <mls> some examples
[16:59:31] --- john.zhao has joined
[17:00:57] <mls> next slide
[17:01:04] <mls> cable networks (DOCSIS)
[17:01:55] <mls> next slide
[17:02:00] <mls> real problem
[17:02:34] <mls> .
[17:02:41] <mls> next slide
[17:02:59] <mls> next steps
[17:03:24] <mls> question on previous slide "real problems"
[17:05:39] <bob_gilman> Have lost audio feed.
[17:05:48] <mls> mic is still working
[17:05:54] <mls> probably network issue
[17:06:03] <mls> I also had this yesterday quite frequently
[17:08:00] --- richard.barnes has joined
[17:08:28] <richard.barnes> who is at the mike besides Jon?
[17:08:29] <richard.barnes> was?
[17:08:44] <mls> no clue
[17:08:46] <richard.barnes> (never mind, wrong room)
[17:12:58] <mls> next presentation is draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependency-00.txt
[17:13:19] <mls> first slide: signaling
[17:13:26] <mls> media stream dependecy
[17:14:35] <mls> next slide
[17:14:43] <mls> sign. mech.
[17:15:26] <mls> next slide
[17:15:28] <mls> SDP example
[17:16:11] <mls> next slide
[17:16:15] <mls> other changes
[17:16:29] <mls> next slide
[17:16:36] <mls> traffic on mailing list
[17:16:58] <mls> next slide
[17:17:00] <mls> open issue
[17:20:01] <mls> next slide
[17:20:02] <mls> status
[17:23:58] <mls> next presentation is draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt
[17:24:36] <mls> (just a note: I will be presenting the draft after this and thus not be able to jabber scribe)
[17:24:54] <mls> first slide: fec frame in one slide
[17:25:32] --- richard.barnes has left
[17:26:52] <mls> next slide
[17:26:59] <mls> SDP elements for FEC frmaework
[17:27:51] <mls> next slide
[17:27:55] <mls> config. information
[17:29:27] <mls> next slide
[17:29:28] --- Lyman has joined
[17:29:29] <mls> example
[17:30:17] <mls> next slide
[17:30:21] <mls> media stream grouping
[17:30:32] --- ingemarjohansson has joined
[17:31:55] <mls> next slide
[17:32:01] <mls> comments/feedback
[17:32:22] <csp> Starting RTSP discussion in a couple of mins
[17:33:12] --- Lyman has left
[17:35:08] --- mls has left
[17:37:25] --- rdenisc has joined
[17:37:42] --- bob_gilman has left
[17:39:00] <jo> Next: martin Stiemerling
[17:39:10] <jo> RTSP asynchronous notification
[17:39:39] <jo> slide 1
[17:39:56] <jo> slide 2
[17:40:06] <jo> originates from a vendor talking to a user
[17:40:12] <jo> there is real use
[17:40:23] <jo> slide 2 = background
[17:41:05] <jo> slide 3: 2326 bis status
[17:41:34] <jo> slide 4: proposal for a new method
[17:42:10] <jo> still an early proposal: is this worthhiwle thining about?
[17:42:35] <jo> Dave oran; can this be used to move a tsream from one server to another?
[17:43:00] <jo> Martin: not in the scope so far; REDIRECT could be used for this
[17:43:14] <jo> DO: Then REDIRECT could solve this problem, too
[17:43:27] <jo> Magnus Westerlund: 3 different semantics
[17:43:31] <jo> 1) End-of-stream
[17:43:48] --- Jabber-Wile has left
[17:44:06] <jo> 2) Session type or style redirection?
[17:44:25] <jo> 3) Move from one server to another
[17:44:32] <jo> (while the session is ongoing)
[17:45:01] <jo> Magnus says "NATs"
[17:45:21] <jo> Martin: explicit or hidden semantics, this is the question
[17:45:44] <jo> Sean Sheedy: there is more deployments than just NTT which use some proprietary announce
[17:46:01] <jo> Something like this is needed, definitily
[17:46:42] <jo> Magnus: (creative) wants to see an explicit End-of-Stream method
[17:46:51] <jo> Should go into the core
[17:46:55] <jo> Anybody objects?
[17:47:08] <jo> No objections in the room
[17:47:59] <jo> Now playing: Magnus Westerlund an "RTSP 2.0"
[17:48:46] --- Martin Stiemerling has joined
[17:49:02] <jo> Martin, please take over again
[17:49:15] <Martin Stiemerling> here we go
[17:49:20] <Martin Stiemerling> first slide Fixed bugs
[17:49:26] <Martin Stiemerling> magus explaining fixes
[17:49:29] --- roni_even has left
[17:49:44] <Martin Stiemerling> (BTW Thanks to Jörg for taking over :)
[17:50:28] --- Dan York has left
[17:51:36] <Martin Stiemerling> next slide "the scale and speed headers"
[17:51:45] <Martin Stiemerling> two headers
[17:51:48] <Martin Stiemerling> - sclae
[17:51:54] <Martin Stiemerling> (scale I do mean...)
[17:51:59] <Martin Stiemerling> - speed header
[17:53:43] <Martin Stiemerling> henning: 2 orthogonal issues
[17:53:51] <Martin Stiemerling> rtp level and user experience
[17:54:22] <Martin Stiemerling> next slide
[17:56:47] <Martin Stiemerling> needs more discussions
[17:56:52] --- csp has left
[17:57:09] <Martin Stiemerling> next slide
[17:57:20] <Martin Stiemerling> title is still ""the scale and speed headers"
[17:58:12] <Martin Stiemerling> Magnus wants to drop speed header from RTSP core
[18:00:43] <Martin Stiemerling> next slide
[18:00:48] <Martin Stiemerling> feature request
[18:01:33] <Martin Stiemerling> one new feature
[18:01:40] --- ingemarjohansson has left
[18:01:44] <Martin Stiemerling> fully pipelined SETUP X N + PLAY
[18:01:52] <Martin Stiemerling> even more features
[18:02:22] <Martin Stiemerling> next slide
[18:02:28] <Martin Stiemerling> "document structure changes"
[18:03:23] <Martin Stiemerling> next slide
[18:03:25] <Martin Stiemerling> way fwd
[18:04:18] --- rdenisc has left
[18:04:40] <Martin Stiemerling> draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-05.txt
[18:04:44] <Martin Stiemerling> is now up
[18:04:51] <Martin Stiemerling> no progess since last meeting
[18:05:20] <Martin Stiemerling> end of session
[18:05:23] <Martin Stiemerling> Good bye.
[18:05:31] --- Martin Stiemerling has left
[18:05:37] --- jo has left
[18:05:51] --- magnus has left
[18:10:36] --- petithug has left
[18:11:46] --- john.zhao has left: Computer went to sleep
[18:12:16] --- yuji has left: Replaced by new connection
[18:13:15] --- yuji has joined
[18:14:25] --- yuji has left
[18:24:35] --- alfredh has left
[18:32:58] --- john.zhao has joined
[18:33:45] --- john.zhao has left