IETF
netmod
netmod@jabber.ietf.org
Friday, November 14, 2014< ^ >
benoit.claise has set the subject to: NETMOD WG Meeting, IETF 89
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[02:36:05] Meetecho joins the room
[02:36:51] Clyde Wildes joins the room
[02:38:45] Martin Bjorklund joins the room
[02:41:45] Juergen Schoenwaelder joins the room
[02:42:11] Jürgen Schönwälder joins the room
[02:43:31] Vero Zheng joins the room
[02:49:39] Martin Bjorklund leaves the room
[02:50:09] Martin Bjorklund joins the room
[02:50:50] Lisa Huang joins the room
[02:51:21] Bert Wijnen joins the room
[02:51:34] Vero Zheng leaves the room
[02:51:35] <Martin Bjorklund> the snmp doc is inthe rfc editors q
[02:51:58] <Bert Wijnen> If you have questions or remarks that you need to be relayed at the mic, pls let me know.
[02:52:07] <Bert Wijnen> I will try to be jabber scribe
[02:53:01] <Bert Wijnen> AGenda slide is up
[02:53:10] <Bert Wijnen> audio OK for everyone?
[02:53:43] <Bert Wijnen> Andy doing update on YANG 1.1 status
[02:55:06] <Bert Wijnen> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-1.pdf
[02:55:25] <Bert Wijnen> slide: agenda
[02:55:32] <Bert Wijnen> or slide 2
[02:55:39] Martin Bjorklund leaves the room
[02:55:39] <Bert Wijnen> slide 3
[02:56:00] Martin Bjorklund joins the room
[02:56:31] <Bert Wijnen> slide 4
[02:57:51] <Bert Wijnen> slide 5
[02:58:10] David Reid joins the room
[02:58:28] <Bert Wijnen> most issues here have suggested solutions that are not controversial except Y58, come back to that later
[02:58:32] <Bert Wijnen> slide 6
[02:59:09] <Bert Wijnen> these issues are awaiting edits. pls check and suggest comments/text
[02:59:28] <Bert Wijnen> slide 7
[02:59:47] <Bert Wijnen> These are mostly new features requested (except maybe Y05).
[02:59:57] <Bert Wijnen> Y05 seems controversial
[03:00:20] <Bert Wijnen> important to get this issue closed. with or without a solution
[03:00:37] <Bert Wijnen> COAP wants to send numbers instead of the strings
[03:00:43] <Bert Wijnen> slide 8
[03:00:54] <Bert Wijnen> no controversial issues on this slide
[03:01:30] <Bert Wijnen> end of slides
[03:01:46] <Bert Wijnen> issue Y58
[03:02:14] <Bert Wijnen> architecture and access control do not support this
[03:02:21] <Bert Wijnen> so is it wise to add to YANG
[03:03:08] <Bert Wijnen> Balazs: oops we are on issue Y38: add mandatory to NP container
[03:03:11] <Jürgen Schönwälder> NACM is a NETCONF document - so this would be an action in NACM
[03:05:35] <Bert Wijnen> juergen did you hear that question?
[03:05:49] <Jürgen Schönwälder> oops, action in NETCONF
[03:06:47] <Bert Wijnen> now we go to 58
[03:07:35] <Bert Wijnen> on screen we see Y58 solution 01
[03:09:25] <Bert Wijnen> speaker at mic suggests we have a different solution as document in …wang… ?
[03:10:18] <Bert Wijnen> tail-f solution is on screen now
[03:11:01] <Bert Wijnen> or better " this is how tail-f supports actions associated to datanodes
[03:11:37] <Bert Wijnen> speaker did send email to list on june or july 2nd
[03:12:14] <Bert Wijnen> did not hear name. but he is from huawei
[03:12:44] <Bert Wijnen> phil: do you close them at virtual meetin?
[03:13:04] <Bert Wijnen> no, we discuss issiues, but decisions are done on mlist
[03:13:27] <Bert Wijnen> but you need to respond to the list of proposed resolutions within a specified time
[03:14:15] <Bert Wijnen> Balzs at mic: questioning some RPCs
[03:14:39] <Bert Wijnen> like ping, restart etc. That is not really an edit_config and that is what some people seem to be usiong
[03:15:12] <Bert Wijnen> further discussion on mlist.
[03:15:15] Karthik  Sundaresan joins the room
[03:15:24] Karthik  Sundaresan leaves the room
[03:15:27] <Bert Wijnen> We looked at this in YANG 0.0, but kept it out back then
[03:17:04] <Bert Wijnen> ericsson and tail-f seem to have an action rpc for these type of actions
[03:17:24] <Bert Wijnen> new slide set, but I missed wich one
[03:18:01] <Bert Wijnen> aha: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-2.pdf
[03:18:13] <Bert Wijnen> slide: draft -04 highlights
[03:19:22] <Bert Wijnen> Phil at mic:
[03:20:20] karthik sundaresan joins the room
[03:22:11] karthik sundaresan leaves the room
[03:25:40] Kent Watsen joins the room
[03:28:34] <Bert Wijnen> slide 4
[03:29:45] <Bert Wijnen> slide 5
[03:29:52] Eric Voit joins the room
[03:29:59] <Bert Wijnen> slide 6
[03:31:04] <Bert Wijnen> slide 7
[03:31:33] <Bert Wijnen> we need to decide what to do about yang 1.1 conformance.
[03:31:38] <Bert Wijnen> ANyone have an opinion?
[03:32:37] Alexander Clemm joins the room
[03:33:00] jeferson.nobre joins the room
[03:33:18] <Bert Wijnen> coming wednesday is next virtual interim
[03:33:38] Alexander Clemm leaves the room
[03:34:08] Martin Bjorklund leaves the room
[03:34:12] <Bert Wijnen> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-5.pdf
[03:34:29] Martin Bjorklund joins the room
[03:34:29] <Bert Wijnen> by Lada
[03:34:49] <Bert Wijnen> we are at rev 16. end is still not in sight
[03:35:18] <Bert Wijnen> it went already to IESG, but because of lots of comments it is back in WG
[03:35:41] <Bert Wijnen> slidfe: major changes between -15 and -16
[03:36:41] Qin WU joins the room
[03:42:03] Yuji Tochio joins the room
[03:43:15] <Bert Wijnen> slide 4
[03:44:01] <Bert Wijnen> slide 5
[03:44:42] <Bert Wijnen> slide 6
[03:46:13] <Bert Wijnen> slide 7
[03:51:08] Bert Wijnen_7356 joins the room
[03:52:51] Vero Zheng joins the room
[03:54:20] Bert Wijnen_7356 leaves the room
[03:55:50] <Martin Bjorklund> comment on slide 4: I think if-feature should be also in statet data - it makes the model clear, and an implementor understand what is supposed to be implemented, and client understand what can be expected from a server.
[03:58:43] <Bert Wijnen> Andy: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-0.pdf
[03:58:52] <Bert Wijnen> issues 1 and 2
[03:59:20] <Bert Wijnen> slide 4
[03:59:25] <Bert Wijnen> issue 3
[04:00:01] <Bert Wijnen> slide 5
[04:00:18] <Bert Wijnen> issue 4-6
[04:01:03] <Bert Wijnen> slide 6
[04:01:08] <Bert Wijnen> issue 7
[04:02:08] <Bert Wijnen> slide 7
[04:02:14] <Bert Wijnen> issues 8-10
[04:03:09] benoit.claise joins the room
[04:03:18] <Bert Wijnen> slide 8
[04:03:34] <Bert Wijnen> we need more reviews !!
[04:08:39] <Bert Wijnen> Dana blair http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-7.pptx
[04:09:13] <Bert Wijnen> slide 4
[04:10:40] <Bert Wijnen> slide 5
[04:10:44] <Bert Wijnen> Design
[04:11:52] <Bert Wijnen> slide 6
[04:12:01] <Bert Wijnen> design cont'd
[04:12:29] <Bert Wijnen> slide 7
[04:12:36] <Bert Wijnen> ACL YANG Model
[04:13:20] <Bert Wijnen> slide 8
[04:13:30] <Bert Wijnen> he does not have slide numbers
[04:14:08] Sriganesh Kini joins the room
[04:15:14] Lisa Huang leaves the room
[04:21:39] <Bert Wijnen> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-8.pptx
[04:22:15] <Bert Wijnen> again no slide numbers. But we are now on slide 3
[04:22:23] <Bert Wijnen> Review Comments Adopted
[04:22:59] <Bert Wijnen> slide 4: Review Comments Adopted (cont.)
[04:23:58] <Bert Wijnen> slide 5: Review Comments Adopted (cont.)
[04:24:34] <Bert Wijnen> slide 6: Review Comments Adopted (cont.)
[04:24:58] <Bert Wijnen> slide 7: Review Comments Not Adopted
[04:25:22] <Bert Wijnen> slide 8 Feature Changes
[04:25:57] adrianfarrel joins the room
[04:26:14] <Bert Wijnen> slide 9 … cont'd
[04:26:35] <Bert Wijnen> slide 10Selector processing
[04:27:03] <Bert Wijnen> slide 11: more of that
[04:27:14] <Bert Wijnen> slide 12 yet more
[04:27:25] <Bert Wijnen> slide 13
[04:27:33] <Bert Wijnen> yet more selector processinmg
[04:27:57] <Bert Wijnen> slide 14 more
[04:28:01] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[04:28:26] <Bert Wijnen> slide 15 Action processing
[04:28:37] <Bert Wijnen> slide 16 more action processing
[04:28:51] <Bert Wijnen> slide 17 status and next steps
[04:30:18] <Clyde Wildes> We will consider multiple local files via a list
[04:32:02] <Clyde Wildes> The posix match is defined on the message body
[04:34:47] <Clyde Wildes> Sorry Bert - slide numbers will be used in the future.
[04:35:10] <Bert Wijnen> great. shoul I read your earlier comments?
[04:35:27] <Bert Wijnen> was at mic at that time not watching jabber room
[04:36:22] <Clyde Wildes> No need
[04:36:29] <Bert Wijnen> ok
[04:37:02] <Bert Wijnen> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-9.pptx
[04:37:19] <Bert Wijnen> Diffserv Yang moel, slide 3
[04:37:24] <Bert Wijnen> sorry 2
[04:37:38] <Bert Wijnen> slide 3 Motivation
[04:38:08] <Bert Wijnen> slide 4 Overview
[04:39:26] <Bert Wijnen> slide 5 Classifier Module
[04:39:48] antonioquerubin joins the room
[04:42:20] <Bert Wijnen> slide 6: also: Classifier Module
[04:42:31] Satoru Matsushima joins the room
[04:42:51] <Bert Wijnen> slide 7: Policy Module
[04:43:52] <Bert Wijnen> slide 8: more of:  Policy Module
[04:44:31] <Bert Wijnen> slide 9: Action Module
[04:45:56] <Bert Wijnen> slide 10: Target Module
[04:46:03] David Reid leaves the room
[04:46:26] <Bert Wijnen> slide 11: operational data
[04:47:00] <Bert Wijnen> slide 12: Possible changes in the next revision
[04:47:26] <Bert Wijnen> Questions/Comments?
[04:47:33] <Bert Wijnen> no time for that
[04:48:04] <Bert Wijnen> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-6.pptx
[04:48:12] <Bert Wijnen> slide 1
[04:48:45] <Bert Wijnen> slide 2: four drafts
[04:49:35] <Bert Wijnen> slide 3: Requirements Draft
[04:49:58] <Bert Wijnen> slide 4: Network Services delivered via a federated set of devices in a Cloud
[04:50:21] <Bert Wijnen> slide 5: Cloud SLA spanning a set of Network Elements
[04:50:38] <Bert Wijnen> slide 6 Cloud Poliecer...
[04:51:23] <Bert Wijnen> slide 7: What is needed from a Solution
[04:51:23] antonioquerubin leaves the room
[04:51:48] <Bert Wijnen> slide 8: Network Abstractions already span Devices
[04:52:30] <Bert Wijnen> slide 9: Peer Mounting the Authoritative Copy
[04:53:02] <Bert Wijnen> slide 10: Peer Mounting the Authoritative Copy
[04:55:55] benoit.claise leaves the room
[04:57:43] <Bert Wijnen> slide 11: Peer Mounting the Authoritative Copy, Transparent remote visibility also viable for device based
[04:58:34] <Bert Wijnen> slide 12: Requirements Draft
[04:58:47] Yuji Tochio leaves the room
[04:59:09] <Bert Wijnen> slide 13: Peer Mount,Benefits Seen in current prototypes
[04:59:20] <Bert Wijnen> slide 14: Peer Mount Technology Draft
[04:59:39] <Bert Wijnen> Slide 15: Purpose
[04:59:43] Clyde Wildes leaves the room
[05:00:43] jeferson.nobre leaves the room
[05:00:54] Juergen Schoenwaelder leaves the room
[05:01:16] <Bert Wijnen> slide 16: Datastore mount concept
[05:01:46] Juergen Schoenwaelder joins the room
[05:02:35] <Bert Wijnen> slide 17: Open Daylight - Model-Driven SAL
[05:02:55] <Bert Wijnen> slide 18: Usage example
[05:03:40] benoit.claise joins the room
[05:04:17] <Bert Wijnen> slide 19: Mountpoint management
[05:05:03] <Bert Wijnen> slide 20: Summary of changes since -01
[05:05:44] <Bert Wijnen> slide 21: Example Usage of Mount
[05:05:52] <Bert Wijnen> sorry not yet
[05:06:44] <Bert Wijnen> now slide 21
[05:07:16] <Bert Wijnen> slide 22: YANG Model including Mount Semantics
[05:08:32] <Bert Wijnen> slide 23: Worthy of Note
[05:08:40] <Bert Wijnen> slide 24: Cloud Policer Demo
[05:08:54] <Bert Wijnen> slide 25Recommended actions
[05:09:22] Meetecho leaves the room
[05:09:22] Meetecho joins the room
[05:11:41] Meetecho leaves the room
[05:11:41] Meetecho joins the room
[05:13:05] Meetecho leaves the room
[05:13:05] Meetecho joins the room
[05:17:06] <Bert Wijnen> we are over time allready.
[05:17:09] <Bert Wijnen> time for a beer
[05:17:21] Meetecho leaves the room
[05:17:26] Qin WU leaves the room
[05:17:32] Bert Wijnen leaves the room
[05:18:19] Jürgen Schönwälder leaves the room
[05:18:27] Kent Watsen leaves the room
[05:18:34] Juergen Schoenwaelder leaves the room
[05:18:43] Martin Bjorklund leaves the room
[05:27:05] benoit.claise leaves the room
[05:30:44] Eric Voit leaves the room
[05:47:42] Sriganesh Kini leaves the room
[08:28:37] Satoru Matsushima leaves the room
[08:41:50] Vero Zheng leaves the room
[11:32:17] Bert Wijnen joins the room
[14:46:42] Bert Wijnen leaves the room
[18:44:21] benoit.claise joins the room
[18:47:39] benoit.claise joins the room
[18:48:34] benoit.claise leaves the room
[18:59:28] benoit.claise leaves the room
[19:18:15] Bert Wijnen joins the room
[21:21:46] Bert Wijnen leaves the room
[21:22:26] Bert Wijnen joins the room
[21:29:49] Bert Wijnen leaves the room
[21:40:36] Meetecho joins the room
[21:44:19] mbj joins the room
[21:46:14] Jürgen Schönwälder joins the room
[21:48:51] <mbj> juergen - are you able to join via meetecho?
[21:49:26] <Jürgen Schönwälder> nope
[21:50:03] <mbj> I removed the _II and tried http://coral-3.conf.meetecho.com/ietf/login.jsp?ietf=netmod but it says the meeting starts 12.00?
[21:50:09] <Jürgen Schönwälder> I have the old audio stream turned on but there is only a bit noise.
[21:50:16] <Meetecho> try now Jurgen
[21:50:20] <Meetecho> it should be working
[21:50:31] Juergen Schoenwaelder joins the room
[21:50:38] <Meetecho> we artificially moved the start since there were some tweaks we needed to do in the room first
[21:50:40] Martin Bjorklund joins the room
[21:50:43] David Reid joins the room
[21:50:46] <Meetecho> sorry about that
[21:50:57] <Jürgen Schönwälder> ok - cool
[21:51:03] <mbj> works fine now!
[21:51:10] <Meetecho> nice :)
[21:51:57] Clyde Wildes joins the room
[21:52:28] <Martin Bjorklund> but the link on http://ietf91.conf.meetecho.com/ is wrong.  It has netmod_II at the end, and that gives "wrong WG" error
[21:54:31] <Meetecho> Martin Bjorklund: following the link should lead you to the right room
[21:54:37] <Meetecho> the _II is ignored
[21:54:39] <Meetecho> let me check
[21:54:59] <Martin Bjorklund> I'm in the room now, I just removed the _II
[21:55:10] Bert Wijnen joins the room
[21:55:15] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[21:55:20] Kent Watsen joins the room
[21:56:01] <Bert Wijnen> ——————————————————— Second session —— Friday morning ——————
[21:56:16] <Bert Wijnen> I will be jabber scribe from the meeting room again
[21:56:29] <Meetecho> Martin Bjorklund: just tried following the link and ended in the same room so no need to worry
[21:56:31] <Bert Wijnen> Lada is presenting JSON encoding
[21:56:35] <Meetecho> just a typo on our side, thaks for noticing though!
[21:56:39] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Major changes
[21:56:40] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[21:57:00] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Namespace Encoding
[21:57:16] <Jürgen Schönwälder> Thanks Bert. Meetecho works fine here.
[21:57:33] <Bert Wijnen> great.
[21:57:51] <Bert Wijnen> SO that means you see the slides and I do not have to list the slide numbers?
[21:58:02] <Jürgen Schönwälder> Yes
[21:58:19] <Bert Wijnen> aha. Do others also have the slides via meetecho?
[21:58:36] <Bert Wijnen> In other words, do I need to report which slide is on the screen for anyone?
[21:58:48] <Martin Bjorklund> yes - but the experience for me has been that often the slide view freezes, then I download the slides instead. let's see how it works today.
[21:59:02] <David Reid> I have the slide via meetecho
[21:59:15] <Bert Wijnen> ok. will try to list the slides as they go. Too bad slides are again not numbered
[21:59:26] <Meetecho> Martin Bjorklund: if slides break for you try the webinar mode http://conf.meetecho.com/video?s=coral-3&r=netmod&c=8891146
[21:59:29] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Instance Identifiers
[22:00:00] <Meetecho> mute the audio in the top right black box if you're getting it twice
[22:00:32] dhruv dhody joins the room
[22:00:55] <Martin Bjorklund> ok, this works, but there's a few seconds of audio delay there
[22:01:05] <Bert Wijnen> slide I-json
[22:01:30] <Martin Bjorklund> ok, you mean mute there.  got it, thanks!
[22:01:35] <Meetecho> yep :)
[22:02:43] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Character Set
[22:04:11] <mbj> bert - his slides are actually numbered
[22:04:26] <mbj> but the numbers are below the screen
[22:04:37] <Bert Wijnen> slide: 64-bit numbers
[22:05:39] <Bert Wijnen> aha. @Tom (wg chairs) pls note this, so you can properly display net time
[22:09:49] <Jürgen Schönwälder> I have seen this also in C JSON libraries.
[22:10:42] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Encodiing of bunary values
[22:11:45] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Open issue #1
[22:11:53] <Bert Wijnen> union type
[22:14:18] <Bert Wijnen> slide: open issue #2
[22:14:21] <Bert Wijnen> anyxml
[22:15:06] <Bert Wijnen> related to issue Y34
[22:15:19] <Bert Wijnen> Phil at the mic
[22:16:35] <Bert Wijnen> Tom is preparing screen woth next slideset: Defining and Using Metadata with Yang
[22:16:54] <Bert Wijnen> Will also be presented by Lada
[22:18:21] <Bert Wijnen> so now we move to that slideset
[22:18:36] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Introduction
[22:19:09] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Goals
[22:20:26] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Solution
[22:22:02] <Bert Wijnen> slide: XML encoding
[22:22:05] David Reid leaves the room
[22:22:27] <Bert Wijnen> slide: JSON encoding
[22:25:12] <mbj> Some attributes cannot be ignored, like inactive.
[22:25:34] <mbj> But this must be handled when/if such attributes are defined.
[22:25:43] <Bert Wijnen> slide: examples
[22:25:54] <Bert Wijnen> skip for time reasons
[22:26:04] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Validation of Annotations
[22:26:31] <Bert Wijnen> given lada is already over his time, do you still want me to relay that?
[22:26:41] <mbj> no it is ok to skip
[22:26:42] <Bert Wijnen> slide: open issues
[22:26:47] <Bert Wijnen> thanks
[22:26:59] <Bert Wijnen> you can always bring it up on mlist
[22:27:21] Sharmishtha Upadhyay joins the room
[22:28:25] <Bert Wijnen> do we want to make this a a WG doc?
[22:28:30] <mbj> in favor
[22:29:12] <Bert Wijnen> sounds we do wwant to do that. but verify on mlist
[22:29:21] <Bert Wijnen> alex clem http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/91/slides/slides-91-netmod-6.pdf
[22:29:40] <Bert Wijnen> slide: motivation
[22:30:52] <Bert Wijnen> I may have posted wrong slide set.
[22:30:56] <Bert Wijnen> topic is:
[22:30:57] <Bert Wijnen> Subscribing to datastore push updates (Alex Clemm)  12:20-12:45
          
            https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-netmod-clemm-datastore-push-00.txt
[22:32:06] <Bert Wijnen> slide: solution Requirements 1/2
[22:33:26] <Bert Wijnen> slide: solution Requirements 2/2
[22:35:56] <Bert Wijnen> slide: Subscription Model
[22:36:09] benoit.claise joins the room
[22:37:23] <mbj> is the subscription info stored in the config?  is that the way the client starts a subscription?
[22:37:40] benoit.claise joins the room
[22:37:54] <Jürgen Schönwälder> This is how I understand this.
[22:38:14] benoit.claise leaves the room
[22:38:40] <mbj> sounds a bit weird.  bert, can you ask?
[22:38:53] <Bert Wijnen> yes
[22:39:54] <mbj> if it parts of the config, how do you which client to send it to?
[22:40:50] Bert Wijnen leaves the room
[22:41:01] Bert Wijnen joins the room
[22:41:45] <Bert Wijnen> slde: subscription Neotian was last
[22:41:57] <Bert Wijnen> now: slide: Push Data Stream and Transport
[22:42:39] <Bert Wijnen> slide: conclusion
[22:43:30] <mbj> alex said polling has issues. how is periodic subscription different from polling?
[22:43:43] <Bert Wijnen> So ask: do we adopt this as a WG Document?
[22:43:57] <Bert Wijnen> Tom (wg co-chair) is not sure this is within charter yet
[22:44:14] <Bert Wijnen> So where does this need to be done? Possiblky experimental route?
[22:44:33] <Bert Wijnen> Cause this seems to require major changes to YANG
[22:44:56] <Bert Wijnen> Ooops seems I got that wrong. It sdoes not require changes to netconf or yang
[22:45:36] <Bert Wijnen> Balas thinks it fits more to netconf
[22:45:43] <Bert Wijnen> Benoit is noit sure yet
[22:46:06] <Bert Wijnen> Any of you an opinion?
[22:46:35] <Bert Wijnen> we had 1 who thinks we should do it here (netmod), 4 in some other place
[22:47:32] <Bert Wijnen> check on mlist, copy netconf when the question is raised to list
[22:47:51] Sharmishtha Upadhyay leaves the room
[22:47:52] Clyde Wildes leaves the room
[22:47:57] <Bert Wijnen> meeting closed.
[22:48:03] Bert Wijnen leaves the room
[22:48:11] <Jürgen Schönwälder> Time for beer.
[22:48:15] <mbj> :)
[22:48:34] Martin Bjorklund leaves the room
[22:48:35] Juergen Schoenwaelder leaves the room
[22:48:42] mbj leaves the room
[22:48:51] Jürgen Schönwälder leaves the room
[22:49:07] Bert Wijnen joins the room
[23:00:33] benoit.claise leaves the room
[23:00:33] benoit.claise joins the room
[23:00:33] benoit.claise leaves the room
[23:02:22] Bert Wijnen leaves the room
[23:12:17] Kent Watsen leaves the room
[23:14:16] dhruv dhody leaves the room
[23:16:56] benoit.claise joins the room
[23:17:51] benoit.claise joins the room
[23:18:40] benoit.claise leaves the room
[23:24:48] Meetecho leaves the room
[23:49:29] benoit.claise leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!