IETF
netvc@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, November 15, 2016< ^ >
Kagami has set the subject to: NETVC -- IETF 93 -- Agenda: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/agenda/netvc/ -- Opus: http://congresshall3.conf.meetecho.com:8000/congresshall3.opus -- MP3: http://ietf93streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf935.m3u -- Meetecho: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf93/netvc_II --  Slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/93/materials.html -- Logs: https://www.ietf.org/jabber/logs/netvc/ -- Mailing-list: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/video-codec/ -- Monday session: http://recordings.conf.meetecho.com/Playout/watch.jsp?recording=IETF93_NETVC&chapter=chapter_1
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[06:37:45] Meetecho joins the room
[06:45:15] zhenjie deng joins the room
[06:46:02] Jose Roberto Alvarez joins the room
[06:47:11] Nathan Egge joins the room
[06:47:31] zhenjie deng leaves the room
[06:48:20] <Nathan Egge> Good afternoon
[06:49:10] Thomas Daede joins the room
[06:50:31] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[06:51:31] W Feng joins the room
[06:51:41] Caspy7 7 joins the room
[06:52:30] <Thomas Daede> I'm working on VMAF integration next
[06:53:06] <Thomas Daede> (there is also a definition of how to use VMAF in the draft)
[06:54:06] <Nathan Egge> I will take notes
[06:54:50] <Jonathan Lennox> I will be jabber scribe
[06:55:20] <Jonathan Lennox> There is a virtual queue so please use that if you're able; otherwise, prefix comments you want me to relay to the room with "mic".
[06:55:28] <Jonathan Lennox> Let me know any A/V issues you're having, or flag Meetecho by saying their name.
[06:55:38] <Jonathan Lennox> Let me know if you need me to indicate slides. I will try to indicate speakers.
[06:55:53] <Jonathan Lennox> If there are hums, please indicate what you are humming for/against, for timing reasons.
[06:56:56] <Jonathan Lennox> Ben Campbell at the mic
[06:57:54] <Jonathan Lennox> Jose Roberto Alvarez at the virtual mic
[06:58:33] <Jonathan Lennox> Tim Terriberry at the mic
[06:59:00] <Jonathan Lennox> Alissa Cooper
[07:00:44] <Jonathan Lennox> Ben Campbell
[07:01:17] <Jonathan Lennox> Mo Zanaty, from the floor
[07:02:42] a a joins the room
[07:04:08] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[07:04:56] <Jonathan Lennox> Are the slides coming through remotely? The local screen timed out
[07:05:59] Simon Romano joins the room
[07:06:53] <Nathan Egge> Small fonts are poorly rendered over meetecho
[07:06:57] <Meetecho> Jonathan Lennox: slides should be up: is it "Requirements" right now?
[07:07:20] <Jonathan Lennox> Meetecho: Yes, they're good now. I was wondering what happened when we lost slides in the room.
[07:09:36] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[07:10:36] <Jose Roberto Alvarez> thank you
[07:11:00] <Nathan Egge> We could not hear Tim
[07:11:27] <Jonathan Lennox> He was off-mic — he was saying that he'd reviewed it, but would try to get some more people from his team to review.
[07:12:29] <Nathan Egge> Thanks
[07:13:01] zhenjie deng joins the room
[07:16:35] <Jonathan Lennox> Mo Zanaty from the floor
[07:16:59] <Thomas Daede> https://github.com/Netflix/vmaf/pull/40
[07:17:07] Michael Bebenita joins the room
[07:17:26] zhenjie deng leaves the room
[07:17:34] <Jonathan Lennox> Thomas: did you want that URL pointed out to the room?
[07:18:45] <Jonathan Lennox> Thomas Daede and then Jose at the virtual mic
[07:19:30] gsg joins the room
[07:21:13] Caspy7 7 leaves the room
[07:23:32] <Jonathan Lennox> Mo Zanaty at the floor mic
[07:25:03] Mark Harris joins the room
[07:26:02] <Jonathan Lennox> Tim Terriberry at the floor mic.
[07:28:00] <Jonathan Lennox> Thomas Daede on the virtual mic
[07:29:31] <Thomas Daede> https://beta.arewecompressedyet.com/?job=thor_ref_20161110-2&job=thor_hbd_20161110-2
[07:34:52] Dan LI joins the room
[07:35:25] Caspy7 7 joins the room
[07:37:11] Dan LI leaves the room
[07:37:17] <Jonathan Lennox> Jose at the virtual mic
[07:39:29] <Jonathan Lennox> Tim Terriberry
[07:45:46] <Jonathan Lennox> Mo Zanaty from the floor mic
[07:53:08] <Jonathan Lennox> Mo again
[07:54:59] Jacob Mathew joins the room
[07:59:23] gsg leaves the room
[07:59:45] Jose Roberto Alvarez leaves the room
[07:59:58] Jose Roberto Alvarez joins the room
[08:02:04] <Jonathan Lennox> Steiner
[08:03:18] Harald Alvestrand joins the room
[08:03:47] Jacob Mathew leaves the room
[08:04:05] <Jonathan Lennox> Tim, off-mic: yes.
[08:10:44] <Jonathan Lennox> Mo at the floor
[08:12:33] <Jonathan Lennox> Steiner
[08:12:56] <Jonathan Lennox> Tim Terriberry
[08:16:12] <Nathan Egge> We cannot hear Tim
[08:16:18] <Jonathan Lennox> Off-mic: entropy coder and deringing, also
[08:17:03] Caspy7 7 leaves the room
[08:17:56] W Feng leaves the room
[08:17:57] Meetecho leaves the room
[08:18:07] Michael Bebenita leaves the room
[08:18:26] Simon Romano leaves the room
[08:18:48] Mark Harris leaves the room
[08:18:56] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[08:19:25] a a leaves the room
[08:19:25] Harald Alvestrand leaves the room
[08:19:25] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[08:19:25] Thomas Daede leaves the room
[08:19:25] Jose Roberto Alvarez leaves the room
[08:19:25] Nathan Egge leaves the room
[08:19:46] Alissa Cooper leaves the room
[12:09:20] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[12:12:01] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[12:12:57] Alissa Cooper leaves the room
[13:23:02] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[13:23:13] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[13:55:54] Alissa Cooper leaves the room
[21:07:18] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[21:27:58] Alissa Cooper joins the room
[21:29:05] Alissa Cooper leaves the room
[22:15:15] Alissa Cooper leaves the room