IETF
opsec
opsec@jabber.ietf.org
Friday, 9 November 2012< ^ >
Room Configuration

GMT+0
[01:33:43] timc joins the room
[01:33:54] <timc> moo
[01:42:45] timc leaves the room
[01:45:01] timc joins the room
[02:44:46] timc leaves the room
[13:18:18] danyork joins the room
[13:26:04] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[13:29:16] Meetecho audio feed joins the room
[13:34:32] Alessandro Amirante joins the room
[13:35:37] Jerome Durand joins the room
[13:36:40] Jerome Durand leaves the room
[13:36:41] <Alessandro Amirante> Hello Jerome
[13:37:25] Jerome Durand joins the room
[13:37:43] <Alessandro Amirante> Hello
[13:39:07] <Jerome Durand> Hi,
[13:39:28] <Alessandro Amirante> hi
[13:39:33] <Alessandro Amirante> can you hear us?
[13:39:45] <Jerome Durand> I'll reload
[13:39:48] <Jerome Durand> back in a second
[13:39:51] <Alessandro Amirante> ok...
[13:39:59] Jerome Durand leaves the room
[13:40:27] Jerome Durand joins the room
[13:42:59] <Jerome Durand> I'm calling the PSTN gateway
[13:43:04] <Alessandro Amirante> just a sec
[13:43:06] <Lorenzo Miniero> wait
[13:43:11] <Lorenzo Miniero> we're checking the bridge
[13:43:11] <Alessandro Amirante> we're setting it up right now...
[13:43:16] <Jerome Durand> ok :-)
[13:44:21] <Lorenzo Miniero> ok Jerome, can you try calling now?
[13:45:04] <Jerome Durand> i'm callin
[13:45:43] <Jerome Durand> but there is no tone .
[13:46:13] <Lorenzo Miniero> are you trying the Italian or US number?
[13:47:12] <Jerome Durand> can you hear me now?
[13:47:31] <Lorenzo Miniero> try talking for a while
[13:47:36] <Lorenzo Miniero> so that we can fine tune it a bit
[13:48:16] <Jerome Durand> yes
[13:48:19] <Jerome Durand> lot of echo
[13:48:28] <Jerome Durand> so i'll have to mute you when I speak
[13:48:37] <Jerome Durand> so if someone have a question I won't notice :-)
[13:49:07] <Jerome Durand> anyway I'll speak for 5 minutes max, I don't want to bother too much people with a remote speaker
[13:49:18] <Lorenzo Miniero> you mean you can't hear the room?
[13:49:22] <Lorenzo Miniero> Alex is talking now
[13:49:32] <danyork> The stream doesn't seem to be up
[13:49:49] <Lorenzo Miniero> which stream Dan? I'm monitoring the RTSP right now and it sounds fine
[13:49:55] timc joins the room
[13:50:05] <Lorenzo Miniero> unless you meant the mp3 stream
[13:50:05] <danyork> None of the icecast streams seem to be up: http://nagasaki.bogus.com:8000/status.xsl
[13:50:06] <timc> meeting starts in 10 mins
[13:50:13] <Lorenzo Miniero> oh ok
[13:50:27] <Jerome Durand> I'll mute my mic while not talking
[13:50:27] <Lorenzo Miniero> as a backup take note of the RTSP stream if it suits you: rtsp://atlanta.conf.meetecho.com/pc3xl6l.sdp
[13:50:39] <Jerome Durand> i used my own mute
[13:50:42] <Jerome Durand> :-)
[13:50:43] <timc> <- jabber relay
[13:50:47] <Lorenzo Miniero> ok cool :)
[13:50:54] DanY joins the room
[13:51:02] <danyork> Thank you timc
[13:51:11] <timc> about 10 people in room so far
[13:59:39] Lesly Bien-Aime joins the room
[14:00:08] jpc joins the room
[14:01:05] <timc> starting now
[14:01:11] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Welcome to OpSec
[14:01:23] Lesly Bien-Aime leaves the room
[14:01:41] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Note Well - http://www.ietf.org/about/no
[14:01:57] Wes George joins the room
[14:02:09] <Lorenzo Miniero> http://www.ietf.org/about/note-well.html
[14:02:20] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Working Group/BOF Rosters ("Blue Sheets"
[14:02:36] mbehring@cisco.com joins the room
[14:02:45] Lesly Bien-Aime joins the room
[14:02:46] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Update since IETF 84
[14:02:50] <timc> about 35 people in room
[14:03:06] <timc> on the administrative slides
[14:03:10] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Agenda Bashing
[14:03:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[14:05:10] Juan P. Cerezo joins the room
[14:06:07] kv0spam joins the room
[14:06:11] <timc> Next up draft-ietf-opsec-lla-only-02
[14:06:17] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Using Only Link-Local Addressing Inside
[14:06:33] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Summary
[14:07:01] <timc> if anyone has questions i'll ask them… just ask here :)
[14:07:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Changes in -02
[14:09:00] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: New Section on IXPs
[14:13:04] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Summary
[14:14:37] Lesly Bien-Aime leaves the room
[14:15:15] Lesly Bien-Aime joins the room
[14:16:16] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[14:16:27] <danyork> I will help solicit reviews on the IXP section
[14:16:30] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Operational Security Considerations for
[14:17:07] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Updates
[14:17:59] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Feedback from RIPE
[14:18:36] <mbehring@cisco.com> @dyork: Thanks, much appreciated!
[14:18:49] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Identified Areas Requiring Current Opera
[14:19:22] <timc> any comments from jabber?
[14:20:27] Atarashi Yoshifumi joins the room
[14:24:52] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Next Steps
[14:25:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> "there's currently a draft discussing that" (comment far from mic)
[14:26:50] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[14:27:04] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: BGP
 opera*ons
 and
 security
[14:27:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Goals
 
[14:28:27] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: What’s
 covered:
 the
 basics
[14:28:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: What’s
 covered:
 prefix
 �
[14:29:23] <Lorenzo Miniero> *prefix filters
[14:30:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: IXP
 LAN:
 don’t
 accept
 
[14:31:04] WIll LIU joins the room
[14:31:09] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: IXP
 LAN
 prefix
 with
 pMT
[14:32:45] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: What’s
 covered:
 prefix
 us
[14:33:20] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: What’s
 covered:
 AOB
 
[14:33:58] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 9: BGP
 next
 hop
 filters
 
[14:34:06] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 10: Changes
 between
 -­‐02
 and
[14:34:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 11: Changes
 between
 -­‐02
 and
[14:35:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 12: Changes
 between
 -­‐01
 and
[14:35:33] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 13: Changes
 between
 -­‐01
 and
[14:35:41] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 14: Conclusion
 
[14:40:38] <timc> any questions from jabber?
[14:41:06] <timc> any objections to adoption as wg item?
[14:45:12] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[14:45:30] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Network Reconnaissance in IPv6 Networks
[14:45:31] Jerome Durand leaves the room
[14:45:38] <Lorenzo Miniero> Relatore corrente: Fernando Gont
[14:45:39] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Network Reconnaissance in IPv6 Networks
[14:45:44] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Motivation
[14:46:44] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-host-scanning
[14:48:18] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Main changes since previous version
[14:50:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Moving forward
[14:51:22] <danyork> I have read the draft
[14:51:44] <danyork> Yes, I think it should be a WG item.
[14:52:21] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[14:52:28] mbehring@cisco.com leaves the room
[14:52:47] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: DHCPv6-Shield: Protecting Against Rogue
[14:52:57] <Lorenzo Miniero> ... DHCPv6 Servers
[14:53:01] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Introduction
[14:54:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Changes since previous version
[14:55:44] Tina Tsou joins the room
[14:55:48] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Moving forward
[14:59:49] <timc> any jabber comments?
[14:59:49] timc leaves the room
[14:59:49] kv0spam leaves the room
[15:00:00] timc joins the room
[15:00:13] <timc> any jabber comments (sorry connection dropped)
[15:00:27] <Lorenzo Miniero> no comment
[15:00:36] <Lorenzo Miniero> (while you were away I mean)
[15:00:44] <timc> ok, thx
[15:00:44] kv0spam joins the room
[15:09:02] <Lesly Bien-Aime> good point
[15:10:52] <Lesly Bien-Aime> I Do
[15:11:25] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[15:11:44] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Virtual Private Network (VPN) traffic le
[15:11:46] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Introduction
[15:12:17] Tina Tsou leaves the room
[15:12:17] jpc leaves the room
[15:12:17] timc leaves the room
[15:12:39] Atarashi Yoshifumi leaves the room
[15:12:51] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: Problem statement
[15:15:09] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: Possible mitigations
[15:17:20] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Moving forward
[15:25:24] timc joins the room
[15:25:35] <timc> any thoughts from list on the vpn draft?
[15:25:41] <timc> from room i mean
[15:26:04] <timc> any objections?
[15:26:30] <danyork> No objection here (and no need to relay)
[15:26:30] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[15:26:45] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Passive IP Address draft-baker-opsec-pas
[15:27:01] <Lorenzo Miniero> Relatore corrente: Chair
[15:27:02] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 1: Passive IP Address draft-baker-opsec-pas
[15:27:56] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 2: Diff between -00 and -01
[15:28:57] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 3: What are they?
[15:30:30] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 4: A potential usage model
[15:30:58] Lesly Bien-Aime leaves the room
[15:31:20] Tina Tsou joins the room
[15:31:48] Lesly Bien-Aime joins the room
[15:31:56] <timc> any questions from jabber?
[15:41:12] <Lorenzo Miniero> Presentazione interrotta
[15:41:21] <timc> meeting closed
[15:41:32] <Lesly Bien-Aime> thanks
[15:41:36] timc leaves the room
[15:41:38] <Alessandro Amirante> Goodbye everybody, see you soon on Meetecho!
[15:41:43] Meetecho audio feed leaves the room
[15:42:03] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[15:42:24] Lesly Bien-Aime leaves the room
[15:42:37] Alessandro Amirante leaves the room
[15:48:14] WIll LIU leaves the room
[15:48:49] danyork leaves the room
[15:49:21] Juan P. Cerezo leaves the room
[15:49:21] DanY leaves the room
[16:05:24] kv0spam leaves the room
[16:16:30] Tina Tsou leaves the room
[16:16:31] Tina Tsou joins the room
[16:39:10] kv0spam joins the room
[16:44:01] Tina Tsou leaves the room
[17:37:24] Wes George leaves the room
[17:38:24] kv0spam leaves the room
[18:56:04] Tina Tsou joins the room
[19:05:03] Tina Tsou leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!