[11:36:37] --- ietf-opsec has joined
[11:37:27] --- ietf-opsec has left
[11:38:03] --- jamgill has joined
[14:14:08] --- todesgeliebter has joined
[14:14:14] <todesgeliebter> this is darrel
[14:14:25] <jamgill> that's a funny way to spell darrel, but okay.
[14:14:48] <todesgeliebter> i'll brb then sheesh 8-)
[14:14:50] --- todesgeliebter has left
[14:14:50] --- todesgeliebter has joined
[14:15:43] --- todesgeliebter has left
[14:15:43] --- todesgeliebter has joined
[14:16:00] --- todesgeliebter is now known as DarrelLewis
[14:16:00] --- DarrelLewis is now known as todesgeliebter
[14:16:33] --- todesgeliebter has left
[14:16:33] --- DarrelLewis has joined
[14:16:33] --- DarrelLewis is now known as todesgeliebter
[14:18:54] --- todesgeliebter is now known as DarrelLewis
[14:18:54] --- DarrelLewis is now known as todesgeliebter
[14:23:56] --- todesgeliebter is now known as DarrelLewis
[14:23:56] --- DarrelLewis is now known as todesgeliebter
[14:25:03] --- miaofy has joined
[14:25:29] --- miaofy has left
[14:28:54] --- todesgeliebter is now known as DarrelLewis
[14:28:54] --- DarrelLewis is now known as todesgeliebter
[14:33:53] --- todesgeliebter is now known as DarrelLewis
[14:33:53] --- DarrelLewis is now known as todesgeliebter
[14:34:08] --- todesgeliebter has left
[15:07:36] --- marz has joined
[15:08:44] --- eludom has joined
[15:09:48] --- sk has joined
[15:11:59] <eludom> hello/testing
[15:12:05] <jamgill> howdy
[15:12:10] <marz> 1 2 3
[15:12:13] <jamgill> what is the opsec-wg swag just mentioned?
[15:12:34] <eludom> I put up some OPSEC posters
[15:12:42] <jamgill> ahh
[15:12:49] <eludom> glossy marketing things from a completely different context
[15:12:58] <jamgill> :)
[15:13:38] <eludom> waiting on co-char
[15:14:15] --- miaofy has joined
[15:14:33] <jamgill> nice :)
[15:14:53] <eludom> chairs fumbling
[15:14:59] <eludom> no video
[15:15:05] --- sk has left
[15:15:26] <eludom> video !
[15:16:16] <eludom> blue sheets
[15:16:28] --- DarrelLewis has joined
[15:17:23] <DarrelLewis> pat mumbling
[15:17:37] <marz> are the slides online?
[15:18:49] <eludom> checking
[15:19:38] <eludom> framework will go WG last call soon
[15:19:40] <eludom> as info
[15:20:02] --- doug_trend@jabber.org has joined
[15:20:13] <eludom> best practices to be last called soon
[15:21:05] <eludom> I will be sending out updated FW soon.
[15:21:20] --- Jim Galvin has joined
[15:21:26] --- Paul Q has joined
[15:21:44] <eludom> Chris lonvick: opsec efforts doc mostly ready to go.
[15:23:47] --- Paul Q has left
[15:26:30] <DarrelLewis> ross: question of whether drafts-capabilities-foo drafts will be informational
[15:27:23] --- Paul Quinn has joined
[15:27:32] <eludom> ross: eludom has been talking at the mike and not jabbering
[15:27:32] <eludom> xxx
[15:28:30] <eludom> pat talking about logging draft
[15:30:52] <eludom> ross talking about the way forward
[15:31:00] <eludom> it's time to either write the docs or stop
[15:31:13] <eludom> we want first daft by sep 1
[15:31:43] <eludom> pat: docs should be pretty close by next wg.
[15:31:55] <eludom> ross: substantially close to done.
[15:33:19] <eludom> ross: hoping to have all docs submitted to the IETF by two IETFs hence
[15:33:32] <eludom> Pekka Savola: intent ?
[15:34:07] <eludom> ross: A few close, Merikes, Filtering
[15:34:30] <eludom> Pekka: when should I read them. What is the most important.
[15:34:53] <eludom> pat: things that go to WG last call.
[15:35:06] <eludom> ross: do ones that are near and dear to your heart.
[15:35:11] <eludom> s/ross/pat
[15:35:48] <eludom> ross: most important thing to do is write missing drafts Really Soon.
[15:35:59] <eludom> pat: no mention of profiles.
[15:36:56] --- FDupont has joined
[15:37:16] <eludom> pat: encourages anyone that's interested to knock out profiling guidance doc
[15:37:46] <eludom> presentation from M. Fuyou on route filtering
[15:38:31] <eludom> Packet filtering vs. routing filter
[15:38:43] <eludom> ANYONE: do we have slides up ?
[15:38:48] <eludom> URL ?
[15:40:13] <eludom> talking about capabilities.
[15:40:21] <eludom> filtering for IGP areas
[15:41:05] <eludom> filtering by TTL
[15:41:53] <eludom> talking about route flapping
[15:42:06] <eludom> ripe-378
[15:42:16] <eludom> use of timers
[15:42:59] <eludom> q: adopt as WG doc ?
[15:43:47] <eludom> ross (as author) is router filtering ready, is authentication part ready
[15:44:07] --- marz has left: Lost connection
[15:44:17] <eludom> Ted Seely
[15:46:52] <eludom> ambigous
[15:46:58] <eludom> did not like the should
[15:50:57] <eludom> ross: wg should be focused on security capabilities, not scailing.
[15:51:08] --- Jim Galvin has left
[15:52:21] <eludom> pat: results of the num....more for, than against.
[15:52:28] <eludom> s/num/hum/
[15:53:01] --- Paul Quinn has left: Logged out
[15:53:17] <eludom> Peter Schoenmaker persenting Infrastructre Proctectoin BCP
[15:53:40] <eludom> Wrote to document current BCPs in protecting networks
[15:54:06] <eludom> focused on to vs. through the network
[15:54:17] <eludom> completents 38 and 84 BCPs
[15:54:37] <eludom> would like to see it adopted as minimum level of securitnet
[15:54:49] <eludom> Edge ACLs
[15:55:20] <eludom> more on host to construct, vs. what's into it
[15:55:46] <eludom> edge remarking
[15:56:15] --- mo7sen has joined
[15:56:31] <eludom> need to rewrite priority 6 and 7
[15:56:41] <eludom> device protection
[15:56:47] <eludom> filtering control plane
[15:57:07] <eludom> infrastructure hiding
[16:00:51] <eludom> Pat: I think it's a useful document
[16:01:07] <eludom> Pekka: where does this fit in the charter ?
[16:01:22] <eludom> Pekka: some techniques contentious
[16:01:32] --- marz has joined
[16:01:46] <eludom> pekka: some would have to be recate, but more work needed.
[16:02:01] <eludom> Sandy Murphy: Sparta
[16:02:19] <eludom> SM: what about Pekka's document ?
[16:02:50] <eludom> SM: what is intended use ? Assumptions. Lots about wired, commercial internet.
[16:03:04] <eludom> SM: what about the GIG...satilites...not wired.
[16:05:08] <eludom> Derril Lewis: I dont' see impact between wireless and wired.
[16:06:36] --- jpc has joined
[16:08:33] <eludom> much discussion missed...mostly about charter
[16:09:00] <eludom> David Kessisns (AD) said "we're here to do good work"...if we can get it done in time.
[16:09:23] <eludom> Pekka presenting attacks doc
[16:15:00] --- FDupont has left
[16:15:39] --- eludom has left
[16:16:08] --- doug_trend@jabber.org has left: Logged out
[16:16:23] --- DarrelLewis has left
[16:16:29] --- jamgill has left
[16:16:32] --- miaofy has left
[16:24:43] --- marz has left: Disconnected.
[16:48:30] --- mo7sen has left
[17:07:27] --- jpc has left