[01:40:42] VirtualQueue_CSdkJp36 joins the room
[01:40:42] VirtualQueue_CSdkJp36 leaves the room
[01:46:25] Meetecho joins the room
[01:55:12] Tommy Jensen joins the room
[01:55:12] John Border joins the room
[01:55:13] Dmitri Tikhonov joins the room
[01:55:30] Ken Murchison joins the room
[01:56:09] ted.h joins the room
[01:56:15] Yisong Liu joins the room
[01:56:18] dkg joins the room
[01:56:50] bridgebot joins the room
[01:57:04] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[01:57:12] mnot@mnot.net joins the room
[01:57:24] Chris Lemmons joins the room
[01:58:13] <mnot@mnot.net> test
[01:58:19] Ken Murchison leaves the room
[01:58:31] mnot@mnot.net leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[01:58:52] Ken Murchison joins the room
[01:59:14] <dkg> ahoy ahoy welcome to QUIC session 1 at IETF 106
[01:59:18] <dkg> i am your friendly jabber scribe
[01:59:35] <dkg> if you want me to relay something you say in here to the microphone in the room, please prefix it with "MIC:"
[01:59:58] Nicholas Banks joins the room
[02:00:00] Thomas Peterson joins the room
[02:00:00] Thomas Peterson leaves the room
[02:00:26] Thomas Peterson joins the room
[02:00:26] Thomas Peterson leaves the room
[02:00:33] Tal Mizrahi joins the room
[02:00:35] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[02:00:53] <dkg> weirdly, i can see no participant list in this jabber room -- please say hi if you're here :)
[02:01:00] <dkg> we're looking at the note well right now
[02:01:31] Luca Niccolini joins the room
[02:01:32] <Chris Lemmons> I'm here.
[02:01:40] Thomas Peterson joins the room
[02:01:46] <Chris Lemmons> Audio and video are all good.
[02:01:46] <John Border> I see a count of 17...
[02:01:51] hta joins the room
[02:02:00] <dkg> thanks, Chris Lemmons.  i see you :)
[02:02:07] <dkg> John Border, i see you too.
[02:02:08] Ken Murchison leaves the room
[02:02:16] <Dmitri Tikhonov> I am here as well
[02:02:19] Ken Murchison joins the room
[02:02:26] Alan Frindell joins the room
[02:02:36] Masakazu Kitajo joins the room
[02:02:46] <dkg> Dmitri Tikhonov i see you too.  so i'm confident that i can see messaging, even if i don't see the participants list.
[02:02:55] Bradford Lassey joins the room
[02:03:02] <dkg> martin thomson at the mic
[02:03:34] <dkg> Martin Duke at the mic
[02:03:39] Alister Winfield joins the room
[02:03:43] Safa Almalki joins the room
[02:04:00] <Jonathan Lennox> dkg: What client?  I've sometimes seen a failure where Adium doesn't show a participant list when I resume from sleep.  Leaving and re-joining the room usually fixes it.
[02:04:05] <Chris Lemmons> Woo! Logos. :)
[02:04:16] Douglas Stamper joins the room
[02:04:20] Vidhi Goel joins the room
[02:04:34] <dkg> Jonathan Lennox: i'm embarrassed to say Thunderbird :P
[02:04:49] chi.jiun.su joins the room
[02:05:05] <dkg> Martin Duke at the mic
[02:05:05] alficles joins the room
[02:05:13] <dkg> matrix: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D0tW89vOoaScs3IY9RGC0UesWGAwE6xyLk0l4JtvTVg/edit#gid=1965785440
[02:05:38] <Vidhi Goel> I can't hear anythinh
[02:05:50] <Chris Lemmons> My audio is ok.
[02:06:02] <dkg> Meetecho: can you help Vidhi Goel here?
[02:06:19] <dkg> David Schinazi from google at the mic
[02:06:20] <Meetecho> Let me check
[02:06:25] <dkg> Now Jana Iyengar at the mic
[02:06:50] <dkg> (David Schinazi again)
[02:06:54] <Vidhi Goel> I can see it but can't hear ot
[02:06:57] <Vidhi Goel> it*
[02:07:30] <Meetecho> Vidhi Goel: your streams are definitely up from our perspective, and I see them sending you data
[02:07:43] <Meetecho> Maybe you have extensions preventing audio/video autoplay?
[02:08:02] <dkg> ?utf8=✓&q=is%3Aissue is%3Aopen label%3A-transport label%3Adesign
[02:08:11] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2792
[02:08:21] <dkg> ekr at the mic discussing the issue above
[02:08:30] <dkg> (ekr == Eric Rescorla)
[02:09:35] Rui Paulo joins the room
[02:09:57] Vidhi Goel leaves the room
[02:09:59] Vidhi Goel joins the room
[02:10:06] <dkg> Martin Thomson at the mic
[02:10:06] Thomas Peterson leaves the room
[02:10:43] Thomas Peterson joins the room
[02:11:00] Vidhi Goel leaves the room
[02:11:02] Vidhi Goel joins the room
[02:11:20] <Meetecho> Vidhi Goel: what browser are you on?
[02:11:25] <Vidhi Goel> safari
[02:11:39] <Meetecho> We only recently added support for Safari, so it may be unstable
[02:11:46] <dkg> Mike Bishop is asking about interop issues
[02:11:47] <Meetecho> Better try Chrome or Firefox if it's giving you issues
[02:12:09] <dkg> Jana Iyengar at the mic
[02:12:17] Vidhi Goel leaves the room
[02:12:20] Vidhi Goel joins the room
[02:12:25] <Meetecho> Definitely sounds like an autoplay preventing issue on Safari, that we'll have to investigate
[02:12:32] Masakazu Kitajo leaves the room
[02:12:34] Masakazu Kitajo joins the room
[02:12:44] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3111
[02:12:53] Vidhi Goel leaves the room
[02:12:57] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[02:12:57] Vidhi Goel joins the room
[02:13:13] Michael Toomim joins the room
[02:13:27] Kaname Nishizuka joins the room
[02:14:38] <dkg> Mike Bishop at the mic
[02:14:49] <Vidhi Goel> now I can see and hear
[02:14:59] alficles leaves the room
[02:15:18] <dkg> Kazuho at the mic
[02:16:10] <dkg> David Schinazi at the mic
[02:16:49] Vojislav Vucetic joins the room
[02:16:57] <dkg> Ian Swett at the mic
[02:17:13] <dkg> Jana Iyengar at the mic
[02:18:34] <dkg> Marten Seemann at the mic
[02:18:37] Mike English joins the room
[02:19:06] <dkg> Martin Duke at the mic
[02:19:57] <dkg> Martin Thomson at the mic
[02:20:13] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2496
[02:20:38] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3212
[02:21:07] <dkg> Kazuho at the mic
[02:21:10] Alister Winfield_7597 joins the room
[02:21:42] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[02:21:42] Thomas Peterson leaves the room
[02:21:47] Alister Winfield leaves the room
[02:22:25] Thomas Peterson joins the room
[02:23:26] Marcus Ihlar joins the room
[02:24:05] <dkg> Christian Huitema at the mic
[02:24:41] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3020
[02:25:12] <dkg> David Schinazi at the mic
[02:25:13] Yisong Liu leaves the room
[02:26:55] <dkg> Martin Thomson at the mic
[02:28:40] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[02:29:43] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3159
[02:29:46] <dkg> Martin Thomson at the mic
[02:31:52] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[02:33:30] Yisong Liu joins the room
[02:33:38] <dkg> Martin Duke at the mic
[02:34:51] <dkg> David Schinazi at the mic
[02:35:38] <dkg> Martin Thomson at the mic
[02:36:45] <dkg> Roberto at the mic
[02:37:12] <dkg> schinazi and thomson say you can probe
[02:37:29] <dkg> Kyle Nekritz at the mic
[02:37:55] <dkg> Martin Duke at the mic
[02:38:41] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2863
[02:39:39] <dkg> David Schinazi talking about discarding handshake keys
[02:39:44] <dkg> i don't know where these slides are, sorry
[02:40:25] <dkg> page 2
[02:40:33] <Rui Paulo> https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/blob/master/ietf106/QUIC_Discard_Handshake_Keys_IETF_106.pdf
[02:41:33] <dkg> rui paulo -- thanks!
[02:41:37] <dkg> page 3
[02:42:32] <dkg> page 4
[02:43:06] Zhaobo Zhang joins the room
[02:44:03] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[02:44:33] <dkg> brian trammell at the mic
[02:45:43] <dkg> Jana Iyengar at the mic
[02:46:14] <dkg> Mike Bishop at the mic
[02:46:30] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3197
[02:46:49] Luca Niccolini leaves the room
[02:46:53] Luca Niccolini joins the room
[02:47:56] <dkg> Eric Kinnear at the mic
[02:48:01] Suneesh Babu joins the room
[02:48:12] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3193
[02:49:27] Suneesh Babu leaves the room
[02:50:02] <dkg> these are resolved by PR #3201
[02:50:21] <dkg> Jana Iyengar at the mic
[02:50:32] Bradford Lassey leaves the room
[02:51:42] <dkg> Martin Duke at mic
[02:51:47] <dkg> Mike Bishop at the mic
[02:52:14] <dkg> Eric Kinnear back at the mic
[02:52:39] ted.h leaves the room
[02:52:56] Yinghua Li joins the room
[02:53:44] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2602
[02:53:47] <dkg> Jana Iyengar at the mic
[02:54:04] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/2143
[02:54:12] <dkg> Eric Kinnear at the mic
[02:54:52] <dkg> Martin Thomson at the mic
[02:55:20] Roberto Morabito joins the room
[02:55:57] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[02:56:31] <dkg> Christian Huitema at the mic
[02:57:10] slm joins the room
[02:57:14] <dkg> Eric Kinnear at the mic
[02:57:31] Sandra Murphy joins the room
[02:57:52] Yinghua Li leaves the room
[02:58:07] Yinghua Li joins the room
[02:59:09] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/base-drafts/issues/3189
[02:59:11] ted.h joins the room
[03:00:56] Tomoyuki Sahara joins the room
[03:00:57] <dkg> Igor from akamai at the mic
[03:02:43] Mike English leaves the room
[03:03:03] <dkg> Roberto Peon at the mic
[03:05:04] Lucas Pardue joins the room
[03:05:27] <dkg> Brian Trammell at the mic
[03:06:29] <Chris Lemmons> mic: I think the question for excluding this from QUICv1 is this: Will the lack of a packet loss detection mechanism in QUIC prevent operators from implementing it? Perhaps some of those companies who have expressed strong interest in this can comment on how blocking this is or isn't.
[03:08:58] <dkg> Ian Swett at the mic
[03:09:20] Vera Li joins the room
[03:09:42] <dkg> david schinazi at the mic
[03:10:05] craigt joins the room
[03:11:32] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[03:12:43] <dkg> chris box at the mic
[03:13:54] <dkg> gorry fairhurst
[03:15:05] ted.h leaves the room
[03:15:16] <dkg> igor from akamai at mic
[03:16:06] <dkg> ted hardie at the mic
[03:17:04] <dkg> martin thomson at the mic
[03:17:07] ted.h joins the room
[03:19:21] <dkg> dkg at the mic
[03:20:10] <dkg> kazuho at the mic
[03:20:44] <dkg> christian huitema at the mic
[03:21:34] <dkg> jana iyengar at the mic
[03:22:23] <dkg> tommy pauly at the mic
[03:23:37] <dkg> igor back at the mic
[03:24:32] <dkg> Brian Trammell at the mic
[03:26:39] <dkg> Gorry at the mic
[03:27:21] louischanhk joins the room
[03:27:38] <dkg> Mike Bishop at the mic
[03:29:02] <dkg> https://github.com/quicwg/wg-materials/blob/master/ietf106/ALPN.pdf
[03:29:08] <dkg> page 1
[03:29:48] <dkg> page 2
[03:30:57] <dkg> page 3
[03:31:18] <dkg> page 4
[03:32:13] <dkg> page 5
[03:33:06] <dkg> page 6
[03:33:33] craigt leaves the room
[03:33:46] <dkg> page 7
[03:34:52] <dkg> page 8
[03:35:42] <dkg> page 9
[03:35:46] <dkg> Martin Thomson on the mic
[03:36:36] shinta sato joins the room
[03:37:11] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[03:37:48] <dkg> Jana Iyengar at the mic
[03:38:05] <dkg> still on page 9
[03:38:51] <dkg> page 10
[03:39:33] <dkg> Ben Schwarz at the mic
[03:40:25] <dkg> Martin Thomson at the mic
[03:41:56] <dkg> Tommy Pauly at the mic
[03:43:49] <dkg> Kyle Nekritz
[03:44:30] <dkg> David Schinazi
[03:47:24] <dkg> Brian Trammell at the mic
[03:47:24] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[03:47:33] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[03:49:33] <dkg> ekr at the mic
[03:51:12] <dkg> jana iyengar
[03:53:28] <dkg> Martin Thomson
[03:53:42] <dkg> Kazuho at the mic
[03:55:01] <dkg> jana
[03:55:27] <dkg> tommy pauly
[03:56:23] <dkg> kyle nekritz
[03:56:32] hta leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[03:56:47] <dkg> ekr
[03:57:22] louischanhk leaves the room: Stream closed by us: Replaced by new connection (conflict)
[03:57:23] louischanhk joins the room
[03:57:27] <dkg> dkg
[03:58:03] <dkg> nick harper
[03:58:24] <dkg> jana iyengar
[03:58:58] <Chris Lemmons> Hum in favour of h3=q1
[03:59:09] <Dmitri Tikhonov> Hum the other way
[03:59:13] ted.h leaves the room
[03:59:21] <dkg> thanks all
[03:59:27] frodek leaves the room
[03:59:28] <Chris Lemmons> How did the hum go?
[03:59:36] Nicholas Banks leaves the room
[03:59:41] <Chris Lemmons> The chair didn't state the result and the mics don't pick up humming.
[03:59:46] <Dmitri Tikhonov> I am sure it went h3=q1
[03:59:56] <dkg> the result was overwhleming h3→q1
[03:59:59] Masakazu Kitajo leaves the room
[03:59:59] Vera Li leaves the room
[03:59:59] shinta sato leaves the room
[03:59:59] Lucas Pardue leaves the room
[03:59:59] Sandra Murphy leaves the room
[03:59:59] Chris Lemmons leaves the room
[03:59:59] Yisong Liu leaves the room
[03:59:59] Marcus Ihlar leaves the room
[03:59:59] Roberto Morabito leaves the room
[03:59:59] Vidhi Goel leaves the room
[03:59:59] Ken Murchison leaves the room
[03:59:59] Kaname Nishizuka leaves the room
[03:59:59] Tommy Jensen leaves the room
[03:59:59] Douglas Stamper leaves the room
[03:59:59] Rui Paulo leaves the room
[03:59:59] Michael Toomim leaves the room
[03:59:59] John Border leaves the room
[03:59:59] Luca Niccolini leaves the room
[03:59:59] Alister Winfield_7597 leaves the room
[03:59:59] Alan Frindell leaves the room
[03:59:59] Vojislav Vucetic leaves the room
[03:59:59] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[03:59:59] Yinghua Li leaves the room
[03:59:59] Tal Mizrahi leaves the room
[03:59:59] Safa Almalki leaves the room
[03:59:59] Dmitri Tikhonov leaves the room
[03:59:59] Tomoyuki Sahara leaves the room
[03:59:59] Zhaobo Zhang leaves the room
[03:59:59] Meetecho leaves the room
[04:00:08] <dkg> there was one thin voice humming the other way in person
[04:00:11] <dkg> plus Dmitri here
[04:00:26] <dkg> the clear consensus in the room is that h3 should explicitly imply q1
[04:00:40] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[04:00:49] Thomas Peterson leaves the room
[04:00:50] VirtualQueue_fl69Zx4z joins the room
[04:11:03] louischanhk leaves the room
[04:13:40] dkg leaves the room
[04:21:55] chi.jiun.su leaves the room
[04:40:53] craigt joins the room
[04:46:26] craigt leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[04:48:39] hta joins the room
[04:49:54] slm leaves the room
[05:11:22] hta leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[05:28:45] hta joins the room
[05:30:16] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[05:33:47] Jonathan Lennox leaves the room
[05:37:55] chi.jiun.su joins the room
[05:47:40] VirtualQueue_fl69Zx4z is now known as VirtualQueue_ZhzqJgTw
[05:57:07] ted.h joins the room
[05:59:51] ted.h leaves the room
[06:15:27] chi.jiun.su leaves the room
[06:15:32] chi.jiun.su joins the room
[06:53:52] hta leaves the room
[07:01:10] hta joins the room
[07:02:44] hta leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[07:07:56] VirtualQueue_ZhzqJgTw leaves the room
[07:18:22] hta joins the room
[07:23:38] chi.jiun.su leaves the room
[07:39:39] VirtualQueue_cppvmhvU joins the room
[07:44:46] craigt joins the room
[07:47:28] hta leaves the room
[07:52:21] hta joins the room
[08:20:52] thardin joins the room
[08:33:00] hta leaves the room
[08:42:52] hta joins the room
[08:50:01] thardin leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[08:50:01] thardin joins the room
[08:54:15] craigt leaves the room
[09:10:06] craigt joins the room
[09:14:23] hta leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[09:58:39] hta joins the room
[10:09:51] craigt leaves the room
[10:11:24] craigt joins the room
[10:27:33] craigt leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[10:45:48] slm joins the room
[10:47:01] hta leaves the room
[10:51:53] slm leaves the room
[11:56:34] slm joins the room
[12:18:00] slm leaves the room
[13:52:24] hta joins the room
[13:54:28] slm joins the room
[15:35:34] hta leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[17:05:22] thardin leaves the room
[19:04:07] slm leaves the room
[21:59:53] thardin joins the room
[23:30:19] thardin leaves the room
[23:46:37] hta joins the room
[23:57:31] craigt joins the room