IETF
radext
radext@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, July 30, 2013< ^ >
dave mitton has set the subject to: IETF 85 RADEXT Meeting
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[14:56:57] Klaas Wierenga joins the room
[15:01:02] jimsch1 joins the room
[15:01:54] Simon Romano joins the room
[15:02:18] Alan DeKok joins the room
[15:02:41] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: RADEXT WG IETF 87
[15:02:45] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[15:02:58] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: RADEXT WG IETF 87
[15:03:06] <Simon Romano> Current presenter: Chairs
[15:03:07] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: RADEXT WG IETF 87
[15:03:12] <Alan DeKok> any audio?  The meetecho link says "will be activated 5m before the session starting time"
[15:04:40] benoit.claise joins the room
[15:04:56] <jimsch1> its up
[15:04:59] <Alan DeKok> anyways… old-style audio streaming works
[15:05:05] <Simon Romano> It's up now.
[15:05:44] <Alan DeKok> meetecho is still down for me...
[15:06:12] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Note Well
[15:06:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Agenda (1 of 2)
[15:06:57] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Agenda (2 of 2)
[15:07:06] <Simon Romano> Have you re-trie?
[15:07:11] <Simon Romano> We just activated the room...
[15:07:21] <Simon Romano> ...people were late, here.
[15:07:30] <Simon Romano> There was very little time for the setup :-(
[15:07:36] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: RADEXT Drafts (1 of 3) 
[15:07:43] <Alan DeKok> still the same
[15:07:50] dave mitton joins the room
[15:08:08] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Agenda (2 of 2)
[15:08:20] Mick Seaman joins the room
[15:08:21] hartmans joins the room
[15:08:36] AA joins the room
[15:08:45] hartmans has set the subject to: IETF 87 radext meeting
[15:09:09] Alan DeKok 2 joins the room
[15:10:40] <Simon Romano> @Alan Dekok: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf87/radext
[15:10:54] <Alan DeKok> just starting working 1 min ago
[15:10:59] Pereniguez joins the room
[15:11:09] Bernard Aboba joins the room
[15:11:26] <Bernard Aboba> Hello there!
[15:11:40] Bernard Aboba leaves the room
[15:12:06] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Feedback?
[15:12:13] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[15:12:26] <Alan DeKok> we can do it
[15:12:28] <Alan DeKok> I'm on skype
[15:12:41] <Alan DeKok> if someone can call me...
[15:13:20] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: DTLS
[15:13:42] <Simon Romano> Current presenter: Alan Dekok
[15:13:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: DTLS
[15:13:44] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Major changes since 86
[15:14:22] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Status
[15:14:37] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Discussion?
[15:15:13] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[15:15:27] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: NAI (4282bis)
[15:15:30] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: What’s new
[15:15:34] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Main sticking point
[15:16:19] Klaas Wierenga 2 joins the room
[15:17:04] <Simon Romano> Current presenter: Alan Dekok
[15:17:05] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Main sticking point
[15:17:35] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Feedback from i18n
[15:23:48] <dave mitton> Can someone expand the acroymn they are using "edma"?
[15:24:01] <Alan DeKok> IDNA - internationalizied domain name...
[15:24:18] <dave mitton> thanks
[15:24:31] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Discussion?
[15:25:48] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[15:26:03] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: IETF 87 – RADIUS Extensions WG Meeting
[15:26:09] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Document status
[15:26:57] <Simon Romano> @Alan are you done with your presentations?
[15:29:27] <Alan DeKok> I have one more later, data types
[15:29:42] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: MTI mech for server authz
[15:32:07] <Simon Romano> OK. Are you listening/watching through the web interface?
[15:32:13] <Alan DeKok> yes
[15:32:30] <Simon Romano> How's the audio...we can tune the volume if needed.
[15:32:37] <Klaas Wierenga 2> audio is fine
[15:32:59] <Simon Romano> OK.
[15:37:29] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Privacy implications ?
[15:40:29] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: NAPTR → SRV → A/AAAA
[15:42:34] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Loop Detection
[15:43:47] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Loop Detection I-D ?
[15:45:33] <Alan DeKok> Yes!
[15:45:41] <Klaas Wierenga 2> raised hand
[15:46:40] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[15:48:37] <Simon Romano> Looking for this slide deck.
[15:50:22] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Issue 169: WLAN­SSID  Redundant
[15:50:28] <Simon Romano> Done!
[15:50:43] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Issue 153: Access­Info  Attribute
[15:50:48] <Simon Romano> Sorry about the delay.
[15:51:03] <Simon Romano> Current presenter: Bernard Aboba
[15:51:04] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Issue 153: Access­Info  Attribute
[15:51:21] <Klaas Wierenga 2> non c'e problema ;-)
[15:51:34] <Simon Romano> Wow!
[15:51:54] <Simon Romano> So...grazie :-)
[15:51:56] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: IEEE 802.1X­2010 Access  Model
[15:53:28] <AA> just a second
[15:54:30] <Mick Seaman> I don't seem to be able to speak though unmuted
[15:54:40] <AA> try again now
[15:55:04] <Mick Seaman> answer to question - doesnt have to be in seession could advertise what's accessible thru a port
[15:57:52] tobia joins the room
[15:58:03] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: MACsec Cipher Suites TLV
[15:58:17] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: IEEE 802.1X­2010 Access  Model (con
[16:00:18] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: MACsec Cipher Suites TLV
[16:00:22] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Key Management Domain  TLV
[16:00:27] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: MACsec Cipher Suites TLV
[16:01:57] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Key Management Domain  TLV
[16:02:15] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: EAPoL­Announcement TLVs
[16:03:19] tobia leaves the room
[16:03:32] metricamerica joins the room
[16:04:01] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[16:04:18] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packe
[16:04:31] <Simon Romano> Current presenter: Diego Lopez
[16:04:32] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Support of fragmentation of RADIUS packe
[16:04:44] hartmans leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[16:05:05] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Status
[16:05:31] <dave mitton> audio is over loud and distorting
[16:06:05] <AA> @dave: which audio?
[16:06:31] <Klaas Wierenga 2> meetecho audio is fine for me
[16:06:47] <dave mitton> jabber audio,  how do I find others?
[16:06:50] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: WG Adoption
[16:07:00] <dave mitton> -- streaming audio, sorry
[16:07:09] <AA> http://www.meetecho.com/ietf87/radext
[16:07:29] <AA> there's an "audio/video" tab with different options
[16:07:38] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: AuthN and AuthZ
[16:07:40] <AA> RTSP, Flash, SIP, ...
[16:07:52] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: Implementation Goals
[16:08:16] Dave Mitton joins the room
[16:08:56] <dave mitton> Thank you, but it's really the speaker, the previous presenters were fine.
[16:09:00] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Implementation Details
[16:09:27] <Klaas Wierenga 2> yes, Diego is a bit loud indeed
[16:09:41] <Simon Romano> He was the first who used the wireless mic
[16:09:51] <Alan DeKok> the alternative is really TCP + large packet sizes
[16:10:22] <Klaas Wierenga 2> guess if you want it repeated at the mic we should preface it with mic:?
[16:10:35] <Simon Romano> Right!
[16:11:14] <Alan DeKok> mic: yes, go ahead!  Or I can do it...
[16:11:34] <Alan DeKok> mic: UDP fragmentation doesn't work on the wider internet
[16:12:37] <Simon Romano> @Alan, just went to the chairs.
[16:12:40] <jimsch1> did that cover your comment?
[16:13:04] <Alan DeKok> yes
[16:13:11] <Simon Romano> They were  not monitoring the jabber room.
[16:13:18] <Alan DeKok> thanks
[16:13:22] <Simon Romano> Hope they log in now
[16:13:34] <Klaas Wierenga 2> that's what you get with newbie chairs ;-)
[16:13:43] <Simon Romano> :-)
[16:14:37] <Simon Romano> Remote participation support needs some 'education', indeed!
[16:15:20] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[16:15:33] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Data Types
[16:15:40] <Klaas Wierenga 2> yeah right, I have indeed a lot of spare time in between changing diapers and giving bottles
[16:15:54] <Simon Romano> :-)
[16:16:01] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Data Types
[16:16:06] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: What’s missing
[16:16:15] Pereniguez leaves the room
[16:16:46] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: What do to about it
[16:16:59] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: New Registry
[16:17:13] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Mod Attribute Registry
[16:17:26] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Benefits
[16:18:16] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Downsides
[16:18:20] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: Next Steps
[16:20:36] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[16:20:50] <Simon Romano> Slide 1: Radius Extensions for Key Management in
[16:20:55] <Simon Romano> Slide 2: Introduction
[16:21:18] <Simon Romano> Wearing the mic
[16:21:21] <Simon Romano> Slide 3: Public WLAN Network Scenarios Overview
[16:21:40] <Simon Romano> messed-up slide
[16:22:00] <Simon Romano> Slide 4: Illustration: Traditional Operator WLAN
[16:23:23] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: The reasons for SGW acting as Authentica
[16:23:50] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Problem Statement
[16:23:53] <Simon Romano> Slide 5: The reasons for SGW acting as Authentica
[16:24:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Problem Statement
[16:24:28] <Simon Romano> Slide 7: Solution Procedure
[16:24:42] <Simon Romano> Slide 8: Packet Format
[16:25:01] <Simon Romano> Slide 9: New Attributes
[16:25:08] <Simon Romano> Slide 10: Next Step
[16:25:38] <Simon Romano> Slide 11: Thank you
[16:26:18] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Problem Statement
[16:26:56] jimsch1 leaves the room
[16:29:08] <Klaas Wierenga 2> authenticator doesnt have user info, that would be the authentication server...
[16:29:33] <Simon Romano> Slide 12: Backup: The Procedure for AC acts as Aut
[16:29:42] benoit.claise leaves the room
[16:30:11] <Simon Romano> Slide 6: Problem Statement
[16:32:54] AA leaves the room
[16:33:00] <Simon Romano> Bye bye
[16:33:10] Alan DeKok leaves the room
[16:33:33] <Klaas Wierenga 2> ciao
[16:33:46] <Simon Romano> Ciao! A presto.
[16:33:49] <Klaas Wierenga 2> ci vediamo
[16:34:04] Alan DeKok 2 leaves the room
[16:34:19] <Dave Mitton> Bub bye
[16:34:28] Dave Mitton leaves the room
[16:34:51] dave mitton leaves the room: offline
[16:34:51] <Simon Romano> Klaas, you must have Italian relatives, don't you?
[16:34:54] Klaas Wierenga 2 leaves the room
[16:36:05] <Simon Romano> Presentation stopped
[16:36:17] Mick Seaman leaves the room
[16:37:03] Simon Romano leaves the room
[16:41:46] metricamerica leaves the room
[17:14:14] kelley.burgin@macjabber.com joins the room
[17:17:12] kelley.burgin@macjabber.com leaves the room
[17:32:03] hartmans joins the room
[17:48:39] jessian joins the room
[17:49:36] jessian leaves the room
[18:50:18] hartmans leaves the room: Disconnected: connection closed
[20:18:46] hartmans joins the room
[20:19:46] hartmans leaves the room
[23:08:50] Klaas Wierenga leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!