[07:14:04] VirtualQueue_pCm6OOxL joins the room
[07:15:11] meiling chen joins the room
[07:15:11] Ned Smith joins the room
[07:15:12] Thomas Fossati joins the room
[07:15:13] Thomas Hardjono joins the room
[07:16:55] <Ned Smith> Hello
[07:18:01] <Thomas Hardjono> Hello Singapore
[07:18:48] <Meetecho> Ned Smith: I see you in the virtual queue, is this intended? The session hasn't started yet
[07:18:49] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[07:19:15] <Kathleen Moriarty> Good afternoon!
[07:20:01] Sergei Trofimov joins the room
[07:20:39] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[07:22:32] Eric Voit joins the room
[07:22:53] Jaime Jiménez joins the room
[07:23:21] Sergei Trofimov leaves the room
[07:23:25] Sergei Trofimov joins the room
[07:23:35] <Jaime Jiménez> Hello, I will be your jabber scribe today. Please remember to write "mic:"  before your chat comments if you want me to rely something.
[07:24:02] roman joins the room
[07:25:15] Sergei Trofimov leaves the room
[07:25:38] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[07:25:42] Simon Pietro Romano joins the room
[07:26:10] Sergei Trofimov joins the room
[07:26:11] <Eric Voit> Did we lose the feed, or is it me?
[07:27:02] <Meetecho> Eric Voit: all streams should be up
[07:27:25] roman has set the subject to: RATS Meeting - IETF 105 - https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/materials/agenda-105-rats-01
[07:27:33] Monty Wiseman joins the room
[07:27:49] <Meetecho> If you don't get anything, you may want to try rejoining
[07:27:52] Jörg Ott joins the room
[07:28:05] Eric Voit leaves the room
[07:28:09] Eric Voit joins the room
[07:30:56] <Monty Wiseman> Hello
[07:32:26] <Kathleen Moriarty> Hello, Monty.
[07:34:11] <Kathleen Moriarty> That would be good and I raised it in SACM earlier today.
[07:34:40] <Jaime Jiménez> Reminder to add "mic:" if you want me to say anything.
[07:34:59] Emmanuel Baccelli joins the room
[07:35:15] <Kathleen Moriarty> Thanks, Jamie.
[07:35:34] <Jaime Jiménez> np!
[07:38:39] <Kathleen Moriarty> mic: Defining an EAT using COSE for CoSWID should be easy and I had planned to help with that per my suggestion at the SACM session to go that route.  I think it's about done and should be easy to add if we could.  I'm happy to help if needed.
[07:39:05] <Jaime Jiménez> ack
[07:39:10] <Kathleen Moriarty> thanks
[07:39:33] <Kathleen Moriarty> I had signed up to provide some text to SACM.
[07:40:09] Eric Voit leaves the room
[07:40:13] Eric Voit joins the room
[07:40:22] <Ned Smith> I would like clarification on the use case for CoSWID as a claim made by an attester vs. an assertion a vendor makes.
[07:40:31] <Jaime Jiménez> mic?
[07:40:38] <Jaime Jiménez> ned?
[07:40:57] <Kathleen Moriarty> Yes for my additional text to carry over the full context.  Thanks
[07:41:35] <Ned Smith> I'll raise my hand
[07:41:48] <Kathleen Moriarty> assertion from a vendor is wha I was thinking.  So an EAT using CWT instead of just a COSE signature
[07:41:49] <Jaime Jiménez> ack
[07:42:55] meiling chen leaves the room
[07:43:51] <Kathleen Moriarty> Can I speak?  This originated with me
[07:43:59] Eric Voit leaves the room
[07:44:02] Eric Voit joins the room
[07:44:21] <Jaime Jiménez> oki, i'll point it out, im in the queue (it was a long one)
[07:44:23] Monty Wiseman leaves the room
[07:44:29] Monty Wiseman joins the room
[07:45:48] mcr joins the room
[07:46:42] <Kathleen Moriarty> Thanks, Jamie!
[07:47:39] <Jaime Jiménez> I did nothing, thank you anyways  :D
[07:48:24] meiling chen joins the room
[07:48:41] <Kathleen Moriarty> I am thinking about different use cases than ARM.
[07:48:52] <Ned Smith> Clarification: Are we saying Claims as Attestation Results vs. Evidence?
[07:49:19] <Kathleen Moriarty> I'm not saying as evidence, which is what Henk is describing from ARM
[07:49:37] <Thomas Fossati> non anonymous hum: HUM in support
[07:50:16] <Jaime Jiménez> ack
[07:50:40] <Jaime Jiménez> (I'll hum stronger on your behalf Thomas :D)
[07:51:16] <Ned Smith> These are protocols more than claims or am I missing something?
[07:51:25] <Thomas Hardjono> No, this is deeper than PoP
[07:51:47] <Thomas Hardjono> This conveying key gen conditions, which may have been done in HW
[07:52:02] <Thomas Fossati> ( Jaime: appreciated :-) )
[07:52:04] <Jaime Jiménez> Just a gentle last reminder, anything that does not have "mic:" I am not relying on the microphone.
[07:52:10] <Jaime Jiménez> (thomas: np)
[07:52:11] <Thomas Hardjono> Are we going to record these diverse situations in RATS?
[07:52:12] <Ned Smith> That would be something a Vendor (Asserter) makes
[07:52:25] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[07:52:41] <Thomas Hardjono> mic: please read to microp[hone
[07:53:30] <Thomas Hardjono> @Ned:  this propoisal seems to say the Attester does this (not the Aserter)
[07:54:01] <Thomas Fossati> non anonymous hum again: HUM in support of SW inventory claim
[07:54:04] <Kathleen Moriarty> HMMM
[07:54:23] <Thomas Hardjono> Yes for Static Software Inventoiry Claim HUM
[07:54:25] Eric Voit leaves the room
[07:54:28] Eric Voit joins the room
[07:54:33] <Kathleen Moriarty> mic: If you raise your hand or something, our hums can be noted
[07:54:45] <Kathleen Moriarty> hmmm
[07:54:50] <Thomas Hardjono> hum
[07:54:53] Kohei Isobe joins the room
[07:54:53] <Monty Wiseman> humm
[07:55:05] <Kathleen Moriarty> for
[07:55:12] <Jaime Jiménez> I just relaied your hummms
[07:55:15] <Monty Wiseman> hum for
[07:55:17] <mcr> jabber people have to say for/against/etc. because of timing.
[07:55:18] <Kathleen Moriarty> thank you!!
[07:55:31] <Monty Wiseman> for
[07:55:41] <Jaime Jiménez> now we go for the other humm
[07:56:06] <Thomas Fossati> non anonymous hum again: HUM in support of measurment / integrity
[07:56:13] <Eric Voit> humm for measurement / integrity claim
[07:56:18] <Kathleen Moriarty> hum yes
[07:56:28] <Monty Wiseman> for hum
[07:57:07] <Jaime Jiménez> I relied your 4 hums in favor and I'll check that the minutes reflect that
[07:57:13] <Kathleen Moriarty> thank you!
[07:57:22] <Thomas Fossati> thanks Jaime!
[08:00:12] <roman> Etherpad for this RATS meeting is: https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-106-rats?useMonospaceFont=true
[08:01:55] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[08:03:44] <Ned Smith> Is secure_boot_enable still define?
[08:05:06] <Monty Wiseman> Thank you -- should be called "Verified Boot"
[08:10:35] <Ned Smith> why not call not_disabled --> enabled?
[08:12:15] <Ned Smith> If debug claim is included with submods does that mean the debug semantic applies to all/none/some of the submods?
[08:27:48] <Ned Smith> Is 'transport' in C) different from transport in b)?
[08:38:01] David Waltermire joins the room
[08:40:06] Eric Voit leaves the room
[08:40:09] Eric Voit joins the room
[08:46:45] mcr leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[08:48:52] Eric Voit leaves the room
[08:48:54] Eric Voit joins the room
[08:51:12] <Jaime Jiménez> thank you and bye bye!!
[08:51:16] Jaime Jiménez leaves the room
[08:51:19] Jörg Ott leaves the room
[08:51:26] meiling chen leaves the room
[08:51:26] Meetecho leaves the room
[08:51:29] Ned Smith leaves the room
[08:51:32] Sergei Trofimov leaves the room
[08:51:53] Monty Wiseman leaves the room
[08:51:54] Simon Pietro Romano leaves the room
[08:51:54] David Waltermire leaves the room
[08:51:54] Emmanuel Baccelli leaves the room
[08:51:54] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[08:51:54] Thomas Hardjono leaves the room
[08:51:54] Eric Voit leaves the room
[08:51:54] Thomas Fossati leaves the room
[08:51:55] Kohei Isobe leaves the room
[09:01:46] VirtualQueue_pCm6OOxL leaves the room
[09:11:55] roman joins the room
[09:14:13] roman leaves the room
[09:16:42] roman leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[22:17:55] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[22:50:12] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[22:58:36] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room