IETF
rtcweb@jabber.ietf.org
Monday, November 4, 2013< ^ >
Guest has set the subject to: RTCWEB WG http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rtcweb/agenda | IETF 87 audio:  http://ietf87streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf874.m3u | IETF 87 slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/materials.html#wg-rtcweb | Meetecho: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf87/rtcweb
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[06:49:47] Hyong Jong Paik joins the room
[06:49:54] Hyong Jong Paik leaves the room
[13:07:36] Makkes joins the room
[14:00:41] Makkes leaves the room
[17:24:41] micadeyeye joins the room
[17:29:27] micadeyeye leaves the room
[17:31:05] micadeyeye joins the room
[17:31:24] micadeyeye leaves the room
[17:36:16] micadeyeye joins the room
[17:36:33] <micadeyeye> Hello
[17:44:43] mapennin joins the room
[17:46:05] micadeyeye joins the room
[17:51:53] mapennin leaves the room
[17:51:55] mapennin joins the room
[18:01:50] micadeyeye leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[18:24:46] micadeyeye joins the room
[18:41:01] micadeyeye leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[18:55:23] mslehto joins the room
[19:48:11] micadeyeye leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[20:12:37] micadeyeye joins the room
[20:24:55] micadeyeye joins the room
[20:41:14] micadeyeye leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[21:27:51] micadeyeye joins the room
[21:44:06] micadeyeye leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[22:22:32] mapennin leaves the room
[22:24:33] mapennin joins the room
[22:29:27] micadeyeye leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[22:41:59] npdoty@gmail.com joins the room
[22:43:51] tterribe joins the room
[22:44:02] loreto.salvatore joins the room
[22:44:55] tterribe leaves the room
[22:45:29] tterribe joins the room
[22:45:34] npdoty@gmail.com leaves the room
[22:45:40] npdoty@gmail.com joins the room
[22:46:21] npdoty@gmail.com leaves the room
[22:46:29] npdoty@gmail.com joins the room
[22:47:08] Jack Moffitt joins the room
[22:47:11] npdoty@gmail.com leaves the room
[22:47:28] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[22:47:28] gmaxwell joins the room
[22:48:03] Jonathan Lennox joins the room
[22:48:57] Jack Moffitt has set the subject to: RTCWEB WG http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-rtcweb | IETF 88 audio: ??? | IETF 88 slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/materials.html#wg-rtcweb | Meetecho: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf88/rtcweb
[22:49:25] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[22:49:54] Simon Romano joins the room
[22:50:34] Peter Dunkley joins the room
[22:50:44] gmaxwell has set the subject to: RTCWEB WG http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-rtcweb | IETF 88 audio:  http://ietf88streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf888.m3u | IETF 88 slides: https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/materials.html#wg-rtcweb | Meetecho: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf88/rtcweb
[22:51:18] John Lightfoot joins the room
[22:51:36] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: 2
[22:52:00] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: This summary is only meant to point you
[22:52:21] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Monday Agenda
[22:52:24] Victor Pascual joins the room
[22:52:31] Eric McMurry joins the room
[22:52:42] Peter Dunkley leaves the room
[22:52:42] micadeyeye joins the room
[22:52:43] Peter Dunkley joins the room
[22:52:52] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Thursday Agenda
[22:52:53] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Thursday Agenda
[22:52:56] dsiemon joins the room
[22:53:02] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: Chairs
[22:53:03] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Thursday Agenda
[22:53:34] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[22:53:42] Ralph Giles joins the room
[22:53:42] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Milestones
[22:53:43] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[22:54:04] Victor Pascual leaves the room
[22:54:08] Victor Pascual joins the room
[22:54:32] pm joins the room
[22:54:44] <Ralph Giles> I am taking minutes at https://etherpad.mozilla.org/ietf88-rtcweb
[22:54:46] Peggy Coupet joins the room
[22:54:49] wseltzer joins the room
[22:54:57] Cullen Jennings joins the room
[22:56:03] Basil Mohamed Gohar joins the room
[22:56:08] <Lorenzo Miniero> Just as a reminder for remote attendees, there's a Meetecho room available for this session: http://www.meetecho.com/ietf88/rtcweb
[22:56:49] Victor Pascual leaves the room
[22:56:57] ted.h joins the room
[22:56:58] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6: Milestone Update
[22:57:02] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Dependencies by Doc
[22:57:03] <Basil Mohamed Gohar> Joined via Meetecho myself.
[22:57:08] Victor Pascual joins the room
[22:57:29] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 8: Dependencies by WG
[22:57:57] <Eric McMurry> Flemming at mic
[22:58:03] Dan York joins the room
[22:58:06] jgunn joins the room
[22:58:52] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 9: Actions Needed
[22:58:57] basilgohar joins the room
[23:00:08] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 10: For WG To Be Timely
[23:00:16] teco.boot joins the room
[23:00:42] Victor Pascual leaves the room
[23:00:45] Victor Pascual joins the room
[23:00:55] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[23:01:04] wolfgang.beck01 joins the room
[23:01:31] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: JSEP Update
[23:01:39] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: JSEP Update
[23:01:43] <Victor Pascual> hummmmmm
[23:01:45] stpeter joins the room
[23:01:52] <Victor Pascual> ;-)
[23:02:06] <Peter Dunkley> :-)
[23:02:09] tsuichi joins the room
[23:02:31] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Updates and Open Issues
[23:02:55] tsuichi leaves the room
[23:03:04] tsuichi joins the room
[23:03:58] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Example SDP
[23:04:07] <ted.h> Classic eye chart.
[23:04:29] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Mandatory-to-Use Features
[23:05:00] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Q1: Re-offer Handling
[23:05:05] Wendy Roome joins the room
[23:05:37] Wendy Roome leaves the room
[23:05:53] Wendy Roome joins the room
[23:05:57] mark joins the room
[23:06:40] AA joins the room
[23:07:32] <Eric McMurry> Martin was at mic, Christer now
[23:07:40] <Eric McMurry> 4 in line
[23:08:12] <Eric McMurry> paul K at mic
[23:09:33] Wendy Roome leaves the room
[23:10:00] Andrew Biggs joins the room
[23:10:32] <jgunn> Please speak into mic
[23:11:49] magnus joins the room
[23:13:49] frodek joins the room
[23:16:36] Alfred Heggestad joins the room
[23:17:22] <ted.h> Eric Rescorla at the mic
[23:17:24] Victor Pascual leaves the room
[23:18:29] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[23:18:33] <Eric McMurry> Christer at mic
[23:19:22] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Q1: Re-offer Handling
[23:19:31] <Lorenzo Miniero> Current presenter: Justin Uberti
[23:19:31] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 5: Q1: Re-offer Handling
[23:20:12] <Eric McMurry> Martin at mic
[23:21:35] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[23:21:57] vvcetic joins the room
[23:23:10] npdoty@gmail.com joins the room
[23:24:05] <Eric McMurry> christer at mic
[23:24:55] <ted.h> Magnus at the flor mic
[23:25:01] g.e.montenegro joins the room
[23:25:44] <ted.h> er, floor mic
[23:26:33] <Eric McMurry> ted at mic
[23:26:44] <Eric McMurry> Magnus pretending to be on the floor
[23:27:49] <tterribe> If you hum on jabber, please specify which option you are humming for.
[23:27:52] <Eric McMurry> Ted at chair mike channeling cullen
[23:28:41] <Eric McMurry> 6 at mic
[23:29:09] <Eric McMurry> Paul K at mic
[23:30:15] <ted.h> What I think we're trying to do here:  create deterministic behavior for JS applicaitons, by defining what the browser or web framework should do for re-offers.  What I had been hearing was:  don't make this normative, but advise implementation to use "last known good" as the base for the next offer.  
[23:30:31] <Eric McMurry> ekr at mic
[23:30:31] <ted.h> next offer should have been re-offer.
[23:30:37] mapennin leaves the room
[23:31:11] <ted.h> How does that jibe with what people think?
[23:31:35] <Eric McMurry> Christer at mic
[23:31:37] mapennin joins the room
[23:33:10] <Eric McMurry> Jonathan Lennox at mic
[23:33:58] <Eric McMurry> Keith Drage at mic
[23:34:06] Elias Perez-Carrera joins the room
[23:34:43] <Eric McMurry> Paul K at mike
[23:36:25] <Eric McMurry> Magnus at chair mic
[23:36:26] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 6: Q2: a=connection Attribute
[23:36:35] Andrew Biggs leaves the room
[23:37:34] <Eric McMurry> Jonathan Lennox at mic
[23:38:33] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[23:38:35] Simon Romano leaves the room
[23:40:01] <ted.h> This Is Mo Zanaty
[23:40:13] Elias Perez-Carrera leaves the room
[23:40:43] <Eric McMurry> ekr at mic
[23:41:18] Andrew Biggs joins the room
[23:41:26] Jan-Ivar Bruaroey joins the room
[23:42:32] <Eric McMurry> Martin at mic
[23:42:46] <Eric McMurry> Jonathan at mic
[23:43:17] Tobia joins the room
[23:43:36] <Eric McMurry> Paul at mic
[23:43:39] Andrew Biggs leaves the room
[23:44:37] <Eric McMurry> adam r at mic
[23:44:59] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 7: Q3: CNAMEs
[23:46:11] Simon Romano joins the room
[23:46:12] <Eric McMurry> Magnus from flor (or floor, take your pic :-) )
[23:49:19] <Eric McMurry> Cullen from floor
[23:49:41] ecarrera joins the room
[23:50:42] ecarrera leaves the room
[23:51:09] ecarrera joins the room
[23:53:06] <Eric McMurry> Mo at mic
[23:53:09] loreto.salvatore leaves the room
[23:53:50] <Eric McMurry> Jonathan at mic
[23:54:49] Alfred Heggestad leaves the room
[23:54:57] loreto.salvatore joins the room
[23:55:02] <Eric McMurry> Magnus from floor
[23:55:48] <Eric McMurry> Paul K at mic
[23:57:12] <Lorenzo Miniero> Slide 8: Q4: BUNDLE control
[23:57:32] mahoney@nostrum.com joins the room
[23:58:54] <Eric McMurry> Martin at mic
[23:59:04] mahoney@nostrum.com leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!