IETF
rtgwg
rtgwg@jabber.ietf.org
Friday, August 2, 2013< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[09:14:51] Alessandro Amirante joins the room
[09:20:46] Juan-Pedro Cerezo Martin joins the room
[09:20:53] Juan-Pedro Cerezo Martin leaves the room
[09:22:35] akatlas joins the room
[09:22:59] <akatlas> We are waiting a couple minutes for more people to filter in and (hopefully) for meetecho to get started up
[09:24:32] Juan-Pedro Cerezo Martin joins the room
[09:26:03] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: Routing Area WG (rtgwg)
[09:26:20] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Note Well
[09:26:40] JPC joins the room
[09:26:57] Patryk Konczyk joins the room
[09:27:18] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: IPR Disclosure
[09:27:20] Yuji Tochio joins the room
[09:27:22] <akatlas> slides are posted on meeting materials - Alvaro isn't able ot get into meet echo right now
[09:27:29] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Administrivia
[09:28:54] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: IETF 87 Routing Area WG  Agenda
[09:29:11] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: IETF 87 Routing Area WG  Agenda
[09:29:27] erik joins the room
[09:29:33] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: Document Status
[09:30:03] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 8: Document Status (2)
[09:30:09] adrianfarrel joins the room
[09:32:00] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 9: Document Status (3)
[09:32:26] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[09:33:14] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: What is the goal of TN
[09:33:55] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: What is Tree Notification (previous -00)
[09:34:26] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: What is the challenge with Tree Notifica
[09:35:32] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: New Tree Notification mechanism
[09:37:04] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: Unicast Tree Notification - advantages
[09:38:13] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: Unicast Tree Notification - disadvantage
[09:39:05] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 8: Going forward
[09:40:31] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[09:40:58] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Introduction
[09:41:03] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Ice
[09:41:04] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Introduction
[09:41:37] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Demystify the options
[09:42:16] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: 1. P2P bypass Tunnel
[09:43:22] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: 1. P2P bypass Tunnel
[09:44:32] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: 2. P2MP repair trees
[09:45:56] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: 2. P2MP repair trees
[09:47:28] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 8: 3. P2MP repair tunnels
[09:48:25] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 9: 3. P2MP repair tunnels
[09:49:28] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 10: 4. Global protection MoFRR
[09:51:17] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 11: 4. Global protection MoFRR
[09:51:56] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 12: Demystify conclusion
[09:53:07] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 13: General guide lines for Multicast FRR
[09:54:19] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 15: Questions?
[09:56:00] KY Hong joins the room
[09:56:46] KY Hong leaves the room
[09:57:29] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[09:57:52] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: MRT-FRR: Architecture, Algorithms, Analy
[09:58:02] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Alia Atlas
[09:58:03] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: MRT-FRR: Architecture, Algorithms, Analy
[09:58:33] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Outline: Discussing MRT-FRR Drafts
[09:58:39] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Architecture: Comparison
[09:59:35] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Architecture: Text Changes
[10:02:47] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: Architecture: Defined Default MRT Profil
[10:04:33] Michael Barnes joins the room
[10:05:47] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: Architecture: Multi-homed Prefixes
[10:08:15] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: Architecture Summary
[10:08:28] Juan-Pedro Cerezo Martin leaves the room
[10:08:44] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 8: Outline: Discussing MRT-FRR Drafts
[10:09:02] Juan-Pedro Cerezo Martin joins the room
[10:12:00] akatlas leaves the room
[10:12:00] akatlas joins the room
[10:12:01] akatlas leaves the room
[10:13:28] Daniel Mierla joins the room
[10:14:22] Daniel Mierla leaves the room
[10:15:21] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 9: Algorithm Draft Changes
[10:16:18] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 10: Algorithm Draft Next Steps
[10:19:14] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 11: Outline: Discussing MRT-FRR Drafts
[10:20:10] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Chris Bowers
[10:20:11] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 11: Outline: Discussing MRT-FRR Drafts
[10:20:25] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 12: Evaluating IPFRR technologies on service
[10:21:49] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 13: IETF 87 MPLS: 2 August 
[10:22:37] <Alessandro Amirante> woops... the following two or three slides got converted bad! sorry about that
[10:22:50] akatlas joins the room
[10:23:14] Patryk Konczyk leaves the room
[10:23:49] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 14: Average relative alternate path for all
[10:24:02] PK joins the room
[10:27:14] PK leaves the room
[10:27:38] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 15: Path length distribution for one topolog
[10:28:33] PK joins the room
[10:30:26] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 16: Alternate selection priorities for this
[10:32:06] erik leaves the room
[10:32:35] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 17: Outline: Discussing MRT-FRR Drafts
[10:32:37] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 18: Overview of OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 Extensions
[10:32:48] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Alia Atlat
[10:32:48] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 18: Overview of OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 Extensions
[10:33:46] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 19: Planned Changes: for MT Routing
[10:33:55] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 20: GADAG Root Selection Priority
[10:34:33] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 21: Goals of Extensions
[10:34:52] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 22: Outline: Discussing MRT-FRR Drafts
[10:34:55] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 23: What is needed from LDP
[10:35:34] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 24: Overall Summary
[10:36:38] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[10:37:05] PK leaves the room
[10:37:18] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: Applicability of LDP Multi-Topology for
[10:37:33] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: Introduction
[10:38:31] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Updates
[10:39:19] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Discussion Result with Alia
[10:40:07] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: User Case1: MRT FRR in Seamless MPLS for
[10:42:13] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: User Case 2: Loop Risk in IGP Multi-proc
[10:43:27] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: User Case 2: Loop Risk in IGP Multi-proc
[10:44:02] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 8: Next Steps
[10:46:31] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[10:47:00] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: draft­litkowski­rtgwg­node­protect­
[10:47:13] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Stephane Litkowski
[10:47:14] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: draft­litkowski­rtgwg­node­protect­
[10:47:22] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: draft­ietf­rtgwg­remote­lfa
[10:48:36] KY joins the room
[10:49:10] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Why guaranteed node protection for 
[10:50:05] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Changing the algorithm
[10:51:37] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: Changing the algorithm
[10:52:14] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: Extra computation ?
[10:53:22] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: Extra computation ?
[10:53:55] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 8: Compared to SPF per PQ
[10:56:27] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 9: Compared to SPF per PQ
[10:56:30] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 10: Conclusion
[10:57:22] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[10:58:30] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[10:58:52] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: On Node Protecting Remote-LFA and Manage
[10:59:07] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: The Setup
[10:59:47] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Chris
[10:59:48] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: The Setup
[10:59:49] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Implementation
[11:01:26] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Lets add network policy …
[11:03:23] <Michael Barnes> Are these slides not on the web?
[11:03:28] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: Reverse SPF implications
[11:03:44] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: Forward SPF implications
[11:03:46] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: Summary
[11:04:35] KY leaves the room
[11:14:28] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[11:14:43] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 1: Problem Statement for MTU configuration
[11:14:46] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: MTU Requirement on Customers and Busines
[11:14:55] <Alessandro Amirante> Current presenter: Vic Liu
[11:14:56] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 2: MTU Requirement on Customers and Busines
[11:15:05] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 3: Problem Statement
[11:15:37] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 4: Observations with Testing
[11:16:05] <Alessandro Amirante> @Michael Barnes: sorry I didn't notice your question. the slides were on the meeting materials page, btw...
[11:16:07] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 5: MTU in ISIS
[11:16:19] adrianfarrel joins the room
[11:16:31] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 6: MTU Negotiation in ISIS
[11:16:55] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 7: MTU in MPLS
[11:17:27] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 8: Considerations
[11:17:52] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[11:18:06] <Alessandro Amirante> Slide 9: Question?
[11:18:51] <Michael Barnes> I found slides, but not for that particular presentation.
[11:19:46] <Michael Barnes> I found another page that has them.
[11:19:48] <Alessandro Amirante> they are automatically downloaded from the materials page when displayed in Meetecho, so they must be there!
[11:20:15] <Alessandro Amirante> Presentation stopped
[11:20:54] <Alessandro Amirante> Bye everybody! IETF87 is over!!
[11:21:14] Juan-Pedro Cerezo Martin leaves the room
[11:22:17] JPC leaves the room
[11:23:05] Yuji Tochio leaves the room
[11:23:35] Alessandro Amirante leaves the room
[11:28:32] akatlas leaves the room
[11:46:10] adrianfarrel joins the room
[12:13:04] adrianfarrel leaves the room
[18:38:33] Michael Barnes leaves the room