IETF
sacm@jabber.ietf.org
Friday, August 2, 2013< ^ >
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[09:08:16] Jon joins the room
[09:10:07] Jon has set the subject to: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/87/agenda/agenda-87-sacm
[09:14:25] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[09:14:39] awm joins the room
[09:20:18] Kent Shuey joins the room
[09:21:13] Danny Haynes joins the room
[09:21:16] Gary Gapinski joins the room
[09:21:31] Matt Hansbury joins the room
[09:22:21] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: SACM IETF 87, Berlin, Germany
[09:22:25] Sean Turner joins the room
[09:22:28] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Any submission to the IETF intended
[09:22:57] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Administrative Tasks
[09:23:00] Danny Haynes leaves the room
[09:23:38] Danny Haynes joins the room
[09:24:03] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Agenda
[09:24:42] Jon Baker joins the room
[09:25:46] AA joins the room
[09:25:50] Danny Haynes leaves the room
[09:26:52] Danny Haynes joins the room
[09:27:37] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[09:27:59] <Jon> about 35 people in the room
[09:28:14] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Security Automation and  Continuous 
[09:28:31] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Use Cases Document
[09:29:55] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Use Cases Status
[09:30:53] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: Use Cases Status
[09:30:56] semery joins the room
[09:33:35] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Use Cases
[09:34:17] Mark Davidson joins the room
[09:36:22] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 6: Use Cases
[09:36:43] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Use Cases to be Added
[09:37:57] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 8: Issues
[09:44:45] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 9: Issues
[09:44:58] <Jon> that was Sean Turner from the audience
[09:45:53] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 10: Questions?
[09:46:07] <Sean Turner> yeah sorry - I'm all for people socializing things but I don't want people being tasked to go here or there and ask for input.  I'm all about evangelizing sacm but we'll not wait on that input.
[09:47:51] <Gary Gapinski> Does the enterprise use case constrain itself to end point residence on an enterprise network (perhaps extended via VPNs to other networks such as cellular)? In other words, within some sort of "perimeter", or regardless of network residence?
[09:49:14] Mark Davidson leaves the room
[09:49:18] Mark Davidson joins the room
[09:50:36] semery leaves the room
[09:50:45] sftcd joins the room
[09:51:17] satoru.kanno@jabber.org joins the room
[09:53:25] Shoichi Sakane joins the room
[09:53:56] <Jon> @gary did i cover your question correctly?
[09:54:16] <Gary Gapinski> yes
[09:54:35] <Jon> sorry for the delay in getting your question to the mic
[09:54:44] <Jon> hard to find a place to break into conversation
[09:54:47] <Gary Gapinski> np
[09:55:24] <Gary Gapinski> I'm hearing both
[09:55:25] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 8: Issues
[10:02:11] Mark Davidson leaves the room
[10:02:13] Mark Davidson joins the room
[10:02:43] AA leaves the room
[10:03:22] <Jon> remote participants, can you identify yourself?
[10:03:46] <Jon> i'm wondering how many of you there are. Thanks!
[10:05:30] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 9: Issues
[10:05:32] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 8: Issues
[10:05:45] LagavulinBehike56 joins the room
[10:07:08] <Sean Turner> yeah I'm saying chat it up ;)
[10:08:56] <Jon> @sean - was not trying to disagree with you. just thinking about one of our conversations over the week here. we will need to make sure that the industry in this space is aware of the WG. Certainly not a task that the WG needs to take on. something that individuals in the WG should consider.
[10:09:50] <Jon> similarly, it would be really nice if we could collect needs from the end user types (aka the sys admins out there that want this)
[10:14:27] luis joins the room
[10:18:59] <Sean Turner> I'm all for people talking about this wg up
[10:19:32] <Sean Turner> so I think we're having a raging agreement ;)
[10:19:39] <Jon> agree
[10:22:43] LagavulinBehike56 leaves the room: offline
[10:25:12] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 7: Use Cases to be Added
[10:25:33] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Use Cases
[10:26:21] sftcd leaves the room
[10:35:00] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[10:39:31] <Sean Turner> if you're interested in co-authoring contact nancy
[10:43:44] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 1: Security Automation and Continuous Monit
[10:43:46] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 2: Architecture Draft
[10:43:52] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: David Waltermire
[10:45:05] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 3: Architecture Document
[10:46:35] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 4: General Open Questions
[10:46:41] luis leaves the room
[10:46:41] Gary Gapinski leaves the room
[10:47:45] luis nunez joins the room
[10:48:21] Gary Gapinski joins the room
[11:00:47] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[11:01:10] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Way Forward
[11:01:14] <Tobia Castaldi> Current presenter: Chairs
[11:01:15] <Tobia Castaldi> Slide 5: Way Forward
[11:04:11] <awm> Send your use cases to the list
Interested in co-authoring requirements draft? Contact Nancy Cam-Winget or the chairs.
[11:04:27] Jon leaves the room
[11:04:59] awm leaves the room
[11:05:40] Kent Shuey leaves the room
[11:05:45] <Tobia Castaldi> Presentation stopped
[11:05:52] satoru.kanno@jabber.org leaves the room
[11:06:01] Jon Baker leaves the room
[11:06:05] <Tobia Castaldi> bye all
[11:06:15] <Tobia Castaldi> see you next time on Meetecho!
[11:06:31] Danny Haynes leaves the room
[11:06:52] luis nunez leaves the room
[11:07:06] Matt Hansbury leaves the room
[11:08:37] Gary Gapinski leaves the room
[11:08:48] Mark Davidson leaves the room
[11:09:26] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[11:09:54] Sean Turner leaves the room
[11:15:22] Shoichi Sakane leaves the room
[11:16:10] Shoichi Sakane joins the room
[11:18:23] sftcd joins the room
[11:21:41] Shoichi Sakane leaves the room
[11:49:13] sftcd leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!