IETF
sacm@jabber.ietf.org
Friday, April 8, 2016< ^ >
Chris Inacio has set the subject to: between sessions
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[15:12:18] Meetecho joins the room
[15:16:58] Fearghas McKay joins the room
[15:20:25] Adam Montville joins the room
[15:20:40] Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay joins the room
[15:20:43] CYNTHIA C joins the room
[15:22:22] Jim Schaad joins the room
[15:23:20] <Adam Montville> Short of anyone else being Jabber scribe, it's me.
[15:23:29] Adam Montville has set the subject to: IETF 95 SACM Session 2
[15:23:38] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> sucker ;)
[15:23:48] <Adam Montville> Yes.
[15:23:52] <Adam Montville> That's why I'm a chair right?
[15:23:59] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> lol
[15:23:59] <Adam Montville> Henk presenting SACM Terminology
[15:24:09] <Adam Montville> slide: title
[15:24:27] <Adam Montville> slide 2
[15:24:34] <Adam Montville> Purpose of terminology I-D
[15:24:38] Jim Bieda joins the room
[15:24:48] Carsten Bormann joins the room
[15:25:03] sftcd joins the room
[15:25:04] <Adam Montville> slide 3 (even though they aren't numbered): Data at rest / data at (sic) motion
[15:25:26] Kathleen Moriarty joins the room
[15:25:55] <Adam Montville> slide 4: data model
[15:25:56] Kathleen Moriarty_1544 joins the room
[15:26:32] <Kathleen Moriarty> Sorry I was a few minutes late
[15:26:41] <Adam Montville> No worries, glad to see you
[15:26:48] <Kathleen Moriarty> Thanks, you too
[15:27:11] <Kathleen Moriarty> No scribe volunteers?
[15:27:22] <Adam Montville> Chris just rolled in the room.
[15:27:28] <Adam Montville> Dave Waltermire at the mic
[15:27:58] <Adam Montville> can all the remote folks hear Dave ok?
[15:28:03] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> yes
[15:28:09] <Jim Bieda> yes
[15:28:13] <Adam Montville> cool thanks
[15:28:14] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> he sounds far away, but I can hear him
[15:28:28] <Adam Montville> we *know* Dave's far away
[15:28:42] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> lol
[15:28:54] <Jim Bieda> oh yeah
[15:29:22] Timothy Morizot joins the room
[15:29:23] Chris Inacio joins the room
[15:29:59] <Adam Montville> slide 5: information model
[15:30:00] <Chris Inacio> slide 5:
[15:30:08] <Adam Montville> Yea! Chris is back
[15:30:15] <Chris Inacio> :( lost in the draw and with less information
[15:30:33] <Adam Montville> so you (Chris) have the scribe?
[15:30:49] <Chris Inacio> (had to read back through the room logs to see the slide number – Henk's slides aren't numbered…)
[15:30:52] <Chris Inacio> sure
[15:30:57] <Adam Montville> sweet, thanks!
[15:31:08] <Chris Inacio> slide 6: Internal Collector
[15:32:14] <Chris Inacio> slide 7: Excluded Endpoint
[15:33:13] Chris Inacio leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[15:33:14] Chris Inacio joins the room
[15:33:21] <Chris Inacio> slide 8: Management Plane
[15:34:17] <Chris Inacio> slide 9: SACM Tasks
[15:34:25] <Chris Inacio> slide 10: SACM Tasks (II)
[15:34:34] <Chris Inacio> oops
[15:34:50] <Chris Inacio> slide 11: "No More Content, This is the last slide"
[15:38:57] <Chris Inacio> Update Since SACM Session I
[15:39:11] <Chris Inacio> slide 0: <title>
[15:39:15] <Chris Inacio> slide 1: Agenda
[15:39:26] <Chris Inacio> switching to slide numbers
[15:39:48] <Chris Inacio> sldie 3: Quick review of IM breakout session
[15:42:28] <Chris Inacio> slide 4: IM merger update (1)
[15:43:13] <Chris Inacio> slide 5: IM merger update (2)
[15:43:44] Fearghas McKay leaves the room
[15:46:45] <Adam Montville> remember if any remote participant wants to ask a question, you can join the queu
[15:46:47] <Adam Montville> queue
[15:47:09] Chris Inacio leaves the room: Disconnected: Replaced by new connection
[15:47:19] Chris Inacio joins the room
[15:47:30] <Jim Bieda> thanks for the reminder Adam.  No questions yet though.
[15:47:35] <Chris Inacio> slide 7: Next Steps
[15:48:02] <Chris Inacio> net connection bounce, sorry for the lack of updates if you're advancing slides on your own
[15:48:49] <Chris Inacio> Way Forward:
[15:50:24] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> June 20 conflicts with the TCG members meeting
[15:50:51] <Jim Schaad> What are they suggesting for June 20?
[15:51:12] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> week of the 13th is fine with me ;)
[15:51:14] <Adam Montville> virtual interim dates
[15:51:28] <Jim Schaad> thx
[15:52:01] <Jim Schaad> My june currently looks clear
[15:54:27] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[15:57:36] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[15:57:38] <Kathleen Moriarty> thank you
[15:57:47] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> thanks, have safe trips home!
[15:57:59] <Adam Montville> thanks!
[15:58:04] <Adam Montville> We hope to have safe trips.
[15:58:10] <Jim Bieda> good luck!
[15:58:17] <Adam Montville> :-)
[15:58:42] Kathleen Moriarty_1544 leaves the room
[15:59:20] Jim Bieda leaves the room
[15:59:25] Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay leaves the room
[16:00:42] Meetecho leaves the room
[16:00:55] Jim Schaad leaves the room
[16:01:07] Adam Montville leaves the room
[16:01:13] Timothy Morizot leaves the room
[16:01:14] CYNTHIA C leaves the room
[16:06:13] Chris Inacio leaves the room
[16:10:49] sftcd leaves the room
[16:19:35] sftcd joins the room
[16:20:09] sftcd leaves the room
[16:23:39] Carsten Bormann leaves the room
[16:31:18] Kathleen Moriarty leaves the room
[16:50:02] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[16:50:29] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[20:15:03] Carsten Bormann joins the room
[20:24:02] Carsten Bormann leaves the room
Powered by ejabberd - robust, scalable and extensible XMPP server Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!