IETF
sacm@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, November 15, 2016< ^ >
Chris Inacio has set the subject to: IETF 96 SACM Session 2
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[00:09:13] adam.w.montville joins the room
[00:09:24] adam.w.montville leaves the room
[00:14:07] IETF SACM joins the room
[00:14:41] IETF SACM has set the subject to: IETF 97 SACM Session
[00:15:04] IETF SACM is now known as Dave Waltermire
[00:24:48] Meetecho joins the room
[00:25:08] Stephen Banghart joins the room
[00:25:13] Bill Munyan joins the room
[00:25:13] Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay joins the room
[00:25:55] dksh1 joins the room
[00:26:34] <Dave Waltermire> Good morning/evening!
[00:26:53] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> Hi, Dave! :)
[00:27:10] Bill Munyan leaves the room
[00:27:27] Bill Munyan joins the room
[00:32:28] Ira McDonald joins the room
[00:33:09] Dan Romascanu joins the room
[00:33:57] <Dan Romascanu> hi there
[00:34:07] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[00:34:13] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> Hi, Dan!
[00:34:35] <Dave Waltermire> Architecture discussion
[00:35:05] <Dave Waltermire> Document Aims
[00:37:00] <Karen O'Donoghue> quick audio check…. ok for remote participants?
[00:37:12] <Bill Munyan> great here!
[00:37:17] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> perfect, thank you
[00:38:40] David Waltermire joins the room
[00:38:42] dksh1 leaves the room
[00:39:17] <Dave Waltermire> Overview Picture
[00:40:23] <Dan Romascanu> So is the scope of the SACM work now the Internet?
[00:40:40] <Dave Waltermire> Is that for the mic?
[00:40:44] <Dan Romascanu> I thought that we are chartered for more constrained environments
[00:40:48] <Dan Romascanu> yes, please
[00:41:11] Jon Hudson joins the room
[00:41:15] Kathleen Nichols joins the room
[00:43:13] Chris Inacio joins the room
[00:45:24] <Dave Waltermire> Slide: Data Model Example
[00:46:57] Yoshiro Yoneya joins the room
[00:46:59] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 9: Questions
[00:52:41] Chris Inacio leaves the room
[00:52:52] Ira McDonald_5784 joins the room
[00:53:22] Chris Inacio joins the room
[00:53:40] dksh1 joins the room
[00:56:12] <Ira McDonald_5784> 30 minutes of MeetEcho grief - just finally got the audio and video at the same time.
[00:57:02] <Meetecho> Ira McDonald_5784: sorry to hear that, but we're not aware of any issues on our side, is it working fine now?
[00:59:33] <Meetecho> Ira McDonald_5784: I do see several retransmissions on your streams, this seems to indicate a troubling connectivity on the network path between you and the servers here
[01:05:58] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> the second picture in Jim's slides describe the endpoint as a role in the architecture. I think that will be an important concept to capture in whatever documentation this group puts forward.
[01:06:14] <Chris Inacio> voice that?
[01:06:24] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> yes, please (when appropriate)
[01:14:16] <Ira McDonald_5784> no audio and no video again - is this meeting dead
[01:15:32] Ira McDonald_5784 leaves the room
[01:15:59] Ira McDonald_1715 joins the room
[01:16:31] dksh1 leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[01:16:34] dksh1 joins the room
[01:16:41] <Chris Inacio> swid slide 6:
[01:16:55] <Chris Inacio> (sorry - dave is presenting)
[01:17:17] <Ira McDonald_1715> back again - this MeetEcho feed is terribly unreliable - fifth try today
[01:18:05] <Meetecho> Ira McDonald_1715: as I was saying, it looks like a problem on the nwtwork path between you and the servers here, as we don't see issues here on on other viewer streams
[01:18:09] <Meetecho> if WebRTC is not working for you
[01:18:13] <Meetecho> try this fallback link here
[01:18:15] <Meetecho> http://conf.meetecho.com/video?s=parkballroom2&r=sacm&c=8897053
[01:18:24] <Meetecho> flash based, slides+audio
[01:18:34] <Meetecho> you'll need a jabber client for jabber
[01:18:45] Morteza Ansari joins the room
[01:18:47] <Chris Inacio> swid slide 7
[01:19:19] <Ira McDonald_1715> I don't need jabber client - just the one-way audio and video.
[01:20:26] <Meetecho> then the link I gave you should work
[01:20:43] <Meetecho> it's flash based so may work better in your setup
[01:21:04] Morteza Ansari_9080 joins the room
[01:22:52] <Ira McDonald_1715> I think I just can't check email or anything else - odd - I've got a really good ISP link normally
[01:23:47] <Meetecho> if email and everything else doesn't work, Meetecho likely will have a hard time too :)
[01:24:58] <Karen O'Donoghue> btw… we do have the remote queue if those of you remotely want to ask your questions using that
[01:25:12] <Chris Inacio> swid slide 8
[01:25:44] <Chris Inacio> swid slide 9
[01:25:48] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> Karen, would you rather us use the remote queue? Of were you just making sure we knew out options?
[01:25:50] <Ira McDonald_1715> Email and EVERYTHING else has been working fine - audio dropped every 10 or 15 minutes - video never worked at all until I registered - hmm...
[01:27:50] <Chris Inacio> swid slide 10
[01:28:26] Morteza Ansari_9080 leaves the room
[01:28:45] Morteza Ansari_8755 joins the room
[01:28:57] <Chris Inacio> @jessica @karen I'm not sure if dave is watching the meetecho page, but I'm not, so if you use that queue, I won't notice
[01:29:27] <Meetecho> we're monitoring all queues, so we'll notify you here in case
[01:29:30] <Ira McDonald_1715> Yes, to an MTI data model for SWID info
[01:30:15] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> thank you, Chris!
[01:32:21] <Karen O'Donoghue> @ jessica… just wanted you know know the option was there… we have a display with the remote queue on our table
[01:32:37] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> thank you, Karen!
[01:33:22] jimsch joins the room
[01:34:58] <Chris Inacio> IM slide 3
[01:35:21] <Dave Waltermire> Thanks Chris for filling in as jabber scribe
[01:35:26] <Chris Inacio> np
[01:38:55] <Dan Romascanu> CAn you detail the statement about 'one data model not enough'?
[01:39:08] <Dan Romascanu> do you mean one data model or one data module?
[01:40:20] <Dan Romascanu> yes
[01:43:35] <Dave Waltermire> IM slide 4
[01:49:37] <Dave Waltermire> We are on IM slide 5
[01:51:31] <Dave Waltermire> IM slide 6
[01:53:01] Dan Romascanu leaves the room
[01:58:39] jimsch joins the room
[02:03:17] <Dave Waltermire> IM slide 7
[02:03:41] <Dave Waltermire> IM slide 8
[02:04:38] <Ira McDonald_1715> Just sent SACM a link to a repository of IETF and other SDO YANG modules - per the recent conversation
[02:05:36] <Dave Waltermire> We should post the link on the WG wiki. Anyone interested in doing that?
[02:06:15] <Ira McDonald_1715> I favor the generic "software instance"
[02:07:08] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> we can see you
[02:09:09] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 5
[02:09:13] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 6
[02:09:27] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 7
[02:09:52] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 8
[02:10:03] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 9
[02:10:07] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 10
[02:10:20] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 11
[02:10:28] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 12
[02:10:44] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 13
[02:12:37] dksh1 leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[02:12:37] dksh1 joins the room
[02:12:47] dksh1 leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[02:14:54] jimsch leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[02:17:50] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 15
[02:18:21] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 16
[02:18:55] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 17
[02:19:23] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 18
[02:19:52] <Bill Munyan> its true
[02:19:57] <Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay> lol
[02:20:36] <Chris Inacio> I make my folks laugh behind my back…  keeps my morale up.  :)
[02:24:00] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[02:24:22] <Dave Waltermire> Terminology slide 2
[02:24:57] <Dave Waltermire> slide 3
[02:25:05] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[02:26:34] <Dave Waltermire> slide 4
[02:27:36] dksh1 joins the room
[02:28:13] <Dave Waltermire> Slide 5: questions?
[02:28:46] <Dave Waltermire> ROLIE slide 1
[02:29:09] <Dave Waltermire> slide 2
[02:30:07] jimsch joins the room
[02:30:31] <Dave Waltermire> slide 3
[02:31:05] <Dave Waltermire> slide 4
[02:32:04] <Dave Waltermire> slide 5
[02:33:20] <Dave Waltermire> slide 6
[02:34:33] <Dave Waltermire> slide 7
[02:35:46] <Dave Waltermire> slide 8
[02:37:52] <Dave Waltermire> slide 9
[02:38:46] Sandra Murphy joins the room
[02:40:15] <Dave Waltermire> slide 10
[02:40:32] <Dave Waltermire> slide 11
[02:41:13] <Dave Waltermire> slide 12
[02:41:43] <Dave Waltermire> slide 13
[02:42:34] <Dave Waltermire> slide 14
[02:44:13] <Dave Waltermire> slide 15
[02:46:12] <Dave Waltermire> slide 16 discussion/questions?
[02:46:39] jimsch leaves the room: Disconnected: closed
[02:52:23] <Dave Waltermire> WG Status: slide 5
[02:55:12] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[02:55:55] <Dave Waltermire> slide 6'
[02:56:19] jimsch leaves the room
[02:58:58] <Sandra Murphy> huh.  I just lost audio but in room picture is still showing movement.
[02:59:01] <Dave Waltermire> That's it!
[02:59:23] <Sandra Murphy> last heard "but an AD can just close the grou...." and then silence.  hm.
[02:59:24] <Bill Munyan> Thanks everyone!
[02:59:50] Stephen Banghart leaves the room
[02:59:57] Meetecho leaves the room
[03:00:26] Kathleen Nichols leaves the room
[03:00:26] Sandra Murphy leaves the room
[03:00:26] Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay leaves the room
[03:00:26] Ira McDonald_1715 leaves the room
[03:00:26] Jon Hudson leaves the room
[03:00:26] Morteza Ansari leaves the room
[03:00:26] Morteza Ansari_8755 leaves the room
[03:00:26] David Waltermire leaves the room
[03:00:26] Bill Munyan leaves the room
[03:00:27] Ira McDonald leaves the room
[03:00:31] Dave Waltermire leaves the room
[03:01:21] Chris Inacio leaves the room
[03:01:40] Yoshiro Yoneya leaves the room
[03:23:52] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[03:40:04] dksh1 leaves the room
[04:15:50] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[04:16:12] dksh1 joins the room
[04:16:27] dksh1 leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[04:16:30] dksh1 joins the room
[04:31:45] Karen O'Donoghue joins the room
[04:35:39] Karen O'Donoghue leaves the room
[05:14:48] adam.w.montville joins the room
[05:15:03] adam.w.montville leaves the room
[06:49:41] dksh1 leaves the room
[06:53:04] dksh1 joins the room
[06:53:33] dksh1 leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
[06:53:34] dksh1 joins the room
[08:14:20] dksh1 leaves the room: Replaced by new connection