[08:16:02] --- amelnikov has joined
[12:49:27] --- kenh has joined
[13:00:18] --- kmurchison has joined
[13:09:52] --- hartmans has joined
[13:15:23] --- lha has joined
[13:15:30] --- warlord has joined
[13:22:32] <lha> no meetings in a year
[13:22:43] <lha> inactive authors
[13:22:49] <lha> trademark issues
[13:24:54] <lha> with this resolved core drafts could be published
[13:25:04] <lha> genaral nits
[13:25:32] <lha> once document in queue, the secsh-dns document
[13:25:37] <lha> waiting on core
[13:25:53] <lha> core draft ...
[13:26:23] <lha> gsskeyex done
[13:26:53] <lha> filexfer need some work needed
[13:27:00] <lha> nits on coredrafts
[13:27:20] <lha> - ticket on rt.psg.com, userid: ietf, password: ietf
[13:27:38] <lha> some issuers
[13:27:49] <lha> - registers
[13:28:02] <lha> - at sign confusion
[13:28:14] <lha> - example, dns examples, 1918
[13:28:41] <lha> - sshv1, referance wanted from iesg
[13:29:34] <lha> stable reference to the sshv1 document
[13:30:13] <lha> references to sshv1 can not be removed, needed for v1.99, v1.99 can not be removed yet
[13:30:50] <lha> - algorithm, des3 not 128 bits, and its REQUIRED
[13:30:58] <lha> its grandfathered, still REQ
[13:31:21] <lha> - implicit
[13:31:40] <lha> - diffrent niels found and comment and not comment
[13:32:21] <lha> - timeout open issue, 10minuts seems very long
[13:33:31] <lha> needs to be clearified for interoperoperability, but this seem doesn't seem to be an issue
[13:34:22] <lha> change to 5min since this seems to be a default for sun (openssh) and N N (gsskeyex dude)
[13:34:46] <lha> 5min total (over all packets)
[13:34:51] <lha> should be configurabled
[13:35:16] <lha> need to be long for slow typers
[13:36:30] <lha> 10minuts might not be a problem, pushback ?
[13:37:09] <lha> take it to the list, with recomendation no document change, implemetion will have nobs
[13:37:21] <lha> - utt8
[13:37:48] <lha> simular but diffrent discussion going on filexfer
[13:41:07] <lha> sam descripes how other wg should the problem
[13:42:17] <lha> - new proto
[13:43:48] <lha> - x509
[13:44:05] <lha> seems implementions, should it be removed or clearified
[13:44:27] <lha> bill have volunteer, but not everyone delivered
[13:44:46] <lha> gsskeyex dude volunteered
[13:44:53] <lha> x509 removed from core drafts
[13:44:59] <lha> do a separeate draft
[13:45:09] <lha> don't hold core for x509
[13:45:51] <lha> ad: charter issue ?
[13:45:55] <lha> - oakley
[13:46:07] <lha> inconslusive
[13:46:21] <lha> flipp an coin ?
[13:46:59] <lha> niko: flipps coin
[13:47:12] <lha> group14 "won", go to list
[13:47:20] <lha> open tickets done
[13:47:45] <lha> filexfer transfer discussion
[13:47:47] <lha> no slides
[13:48:10] <lha> making forward progresss
[13:48:17] <lha> shortly have a new draft
[13:48:30] <lha> move to last call shortly
[13:48:49] <lha> call for comments, last chans
[13:50:09] <lha> - discuess x509 next time
[13:50:34] <lha> - get uri draft out some time
[13:50:57] <lha> - niko, locality issues
[13:51:14] <lha> what people are doing
[13:51:21] <lha> it have been on the list
[13:51:50] <lha> nico will write a i-d about it
[13:53:15] <lha> done?
[13:53:16] <lha> done
[13:54:39] --- warlord has left
[13:54:53] --- amelnikov has left
[13:59:03] --- kmurchison has left
[13:59:42] --- raeburn has joined
[14:00:36] --- raeburn has left
[14:06:15] --- kenh has left
[14:18:24] --- lha has left
[15:39:36] --- hartmans has left