IETF
softwire
softwire@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, July 30, 2013< ^ >
TJ has set the subject to: Softwire
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[06:52:37] yuioku.yj joins the room
[07:02:06] sarikaya2012 joins the room
[07:05:28] <sarikaya2012> Yong presenting agenda slides
[07:07:52] <sarikaya2012> Suresh: how does MAP relate to unified CPE?
[07:09:35] <sarikaya2012> new WG documents adopted, chairs want volunteers to review these docs
[07:10:40] <sarikaya2012> Simon to present unified CPE
[07:10:51] Ted Lemon joins the room
[07:13:32] <sarikaya2012> Ian ferrer Lightweight 4over6
[07:14:05] <sarikaya2012> slide 3
[07:14:53] <sarikaya2012> slide 4
[07:15:01] <sarikaya2012> Woj on mic
[07:15:52] <sarikaya2012> Woj was confused he thought this was unified CPE
[07:16:33] Edwin Cordeiro joins the room
[07:17:50] Edwin Cordeiro leaves the room
[07:19:16] <sarikaya2012> Sheng on 4rd update
[07:19:28] <Ted Lemon> audio okay?
[07:22:09] <sarikaya2012> @Ted, I don't know if Yuioku is remote?
[07:22:36] <sarikaya2012> Lorenzo on mic
[07:24:53] <sarikaya2012> Marc on mic
[07:25:02] <sarikaya2012> Andrew on mic
[07:26:40] <sarikaya2012> Ian Farrer on DHCP options for MAP
[07:27:06] <Ted Lemon> You raise a good point, Behcet. :)
[07:28:34] <sarikaya2012> Thanks Ted
[07:31:02] <sarikaya2012> X (I could not get the name) on mic
[07:33:30] <sarikaya2012> Woj on mic
[07:37:18] <sarikaya2012> Marc on mic
[07:41:08] <sarikaya2012> Simon on mic
[07:44:57] <sarikaya2012> lineup on mic
[07:45:56] <sarikaya2012> Ted on mic
[07:55:20] <sarikaya2012> discussions on Slide 7 continue
[07:55:28] <sarikaya2012> Andrew on mic
[07:57:20] <sarikaya2012> Marc again on mic
[07:57:26] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[07:57:36] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room
[07:58:15] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[08:00:04] <sarikaya2012> Slide 8
[08:00:15] <sarikaya2012> Slide 9
[08:02:19] Suz joins the room
[08:02:28] Suz leaves the room
[08:03:57] Victor Kuarsingh joins the room
[08:05:21] Victor Kuarsingh leaves the room
[08:05:44] <sarikaya2012> slide 12
[08:08:49] AJ joins the room
[08:10:32] Victor Kuarsingh joins the room
[08:11:04] <sarikaya2012> Slide 13
[08:16:45] <sarikaya2012> Woj to present http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t/
[08:18:05] <sarikaya2012> no slide numbers but slide 2
[08:18:10] <sarikaya2012> now slide 3
[08:18:16] <sarikaya2012> presentation is at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-softwire-21.pdf
[08:18:38] <sarikaya2012> slide 4 now slide number
[08:20:45] <sarikaya2012> slide 5
[08:20:48] <sarikaya2012> slide 6
[08:23:13] <sarikaya2012> slide 7
[08:27:02] <sarikaya2012> slide 8
[08:28:32] <sarikaya2012> slide 9
[08:29:21] <sarikaya2012> Qi on mic
[08:31:28] <sarikaya2012> ian on mic
[08:32:21] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room
[08:35:51] AJ leaves the room
[08:43:45] <sarikaya2012> Gang on mic
[08:45:35] <sarikaya2012> Marc on mic
[08:55:15] <sarikaya2012> Ted on mic
[08:56:52] <sarikaya2012> Ed Lopez on mic
[09:00:23] <sarikaya2012> Chair said priority is on WG draft presentations
[09:00:33] <sarikaya2012> Woj on MAP-T revision
[09:01:00] <sarikaya2012> Roberta on Use cases for MAP-T
[09:02:13] Sandra Murphy joins the room
[09:02:25] Sandra Murphy leaves the room
[09:03:15] <sarikaya2012> no slide numbers
[09:03:33] <Ted Lemon> Challenges with MTU/overhead slide?
[09:03:44] <sarikaya2012> yes
[09:04:23] <sarikaya2012> slides are at http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios/
[09:04:58] <sarikaya2012> This is the slides link http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-softwire-5.pdf
[09:05:41] <sarikaya2012> Gang on mic
[09:08:03] <sarikaya2012> Jan Zorz on mic
[09:09:09] <sarikaya2012> Sheng says it should be discussed in v6ops
[09:10:29] <sarikaya2012> Suresh asked if scenarios are important
[09:10:34] <sarikaya2012> many hands
[09:11:00] <sarikaya2012> Suresh said people want it adopted
[09:11:54] <sarikaya2012> Qi on failover for lightweight 4over6
[09:12:01] <sarikaya2012> slides are at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/87/slides/slides-87-softwire-6.pdf
[09:12:17] <sarikaya2012> now slide 3
[09:12:27] <sarikaya2012> use case assumptions
[09:14:30] <sarikaya2012> now slide 5
[09:15:16] <sarikaya2012> slide 6
[09:15:38] <sarikaya2012> Marc on mic
[09:21:06] <sarikaya2012> Y. Chen presenting I don't know what?
[09:22:51] <sarikaya2012> Cathy on RADIUS extensions for lw4over6
[09:23:55] <sarikaya2012> Roberta on mic
[09:24:40] <sarikaya2012> Simon presenting pcp provisioning
[09:26:52] <sarikaya2012> Qi presenting deployment
[09:27:53] <sarikaya2012> Use case 1 slide
[09:29:49] <sarikaya2012> Xie presenting deployment considerations
[09:29:57] <sarikaya2012> slide 2
[09:30:20] <sarikaya2012> slide 5
[09:31:32] <sarikaya2012> slide 6
[09:33:08] <sarikaya2012> MAP-T testing, Edwin presenting
[09:33:13] sarikaya2012 leaves the room
[09:33:24] Victor Kuarsingh leaves the room
[09:37:26] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[09:38:11] Victor Kuarsingh joins the room
[09:39:25] Victor Kuarsingh leaves the room
[09:40:20] Ted Lemon joins the room
[09:42:42] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[09:47:58] Ted Lemon joins the room
[09:53:27] Victor Kuarsingh joins the room
[09:54:26] Victor Kuarsingh leaves the room
[10:16:29] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[10:17:51] Ted Lemon joins the room
[10:18:25] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[11:01:46] Ted Lemon joins the room
[11:04:23] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[11:51:31] Ted Lemon joins the room
[12:00:32] Ted Lemon leaves the room
[12:43:46] yuioku.yj leaves the room
[13:26:15] Andrew Sullivan joins the room
[13:26:20] Andrew Sullivan leaves the room