[01:46:24] Meetecho joins the room
[01:55:11] Joselito Asi joins the room
[01:55:12] David Millman joins the room
[01:55:13] Greg Deeds joins the room
[01:55:20] Joseph Stanton joins the room
[02:08:59] jhoyla joins the room
[02:12:24] Gonzalo Camarillo joins the room
[02:22:00] <Meetecho> Working on the broken videos
[02:23:38] <jhoyla> Barbara Stark @ mic
[02:23:50] <Joselito Asi> same here.
[02:24:38] <jhoyla> Wes Hardaker @ mic
[02:25:01] <jhoyla> Raymond Young @ mic
[02:25:47] <Joselito Asi> Slow feed...
[02:26:08] <Meetecho> Joselito Asi: as I wrote above, video streams are currently down
[02:26:12] <Meetecho> Working on restoring them
[02:26:24] <Joselito Asi> Thanks.
[02:27:17] <Meetecho> Should be back now (y)
[02:27:58] <jhoyla> Juan-Carlos Zuniga @ mic
[02:29:27] <jhoyla> Bob Moskowitz @ mic
[02:30:31] <jhoyla> Andrew McGregor @ mic
[02:33:23] <Gonzalo Camarillo> Yes, everything seems to be working fine now
[02:34:43] <jhoyla> Rick Taylor @ mic
[02:35:00] <jhoyla> Andrew McGregor @ mic
[02:35:31] <jhoyla> Mike Hoye @ mic
[02:36:56] Eric Vyncke joins the room
[02:38:13] <jhoyla> Bob Moskowitz @ mic
[02:41:35] <Greg Deeds> I am one of the autors of ASTM Remote ID standard.  I don't recall this being widely considered at the meeting? This is not a consenus model being discussed by ICAO. IETF support/effort is early.  There are other options IETF can offer via oAUTH2.- we need oAuth to be fixed and it can roll in HIT.  ICAO Trust Framework is not considering this either for integration with large aircraft which is needed for UTM to be accepted worldwide...  Last week we discussed GSMA handling this security issue using HSM modules. We need cycles elsewhere in IETF is my thought. ICAO will release internationally due to treaties, TMRID or oAUTH/RID can come after we get International Civil Aviation Oorganiation (ICAO) work is completed next year (Also on that WG). I suggest we hold off until next year to allow for Airbus/Boeing and others to contribute to the conversation since this is a unique project to New York test range only.
[02:41:45] <jhoyla> Jonathan Hoyland @ mic // Rick Taylor @ mic
[02:42:33] <jhoyla> Bob Moskowitz @ mic
[02:42:51] <Eric Vyncke> @Greg do you want your point of view said at the mike? If so, please ask Jonathan
[02:43:30] <Greg Deeds> Please.  We are dealing with privacy now.
[02:43:37] <jhoyla> Erik Nordmark @ mic
[02:44:23] <Eric Vyncke> Thank you Jonathan
[02:44:38] <jhoyla> (Amusingly we're in contention with HRPC, so many privacy advocates aren't here)
[02:45:08] <Gonzalo Camarillo> Thanks, Greg
[02:45:21] <Greg Deeds> Cheers
[02:45:57] <jhoyla> Andrew McGregor @ mic
[02:46:16] <Greg Deeds> It is about the world adopting the standard.  Let the world agree then we can move forward.
[02:47:50] <Greg Deeds> oAUTH2 will be the ideal group for this in my opinion.  Either way I will be part of this effort since I spoke up.. ;)
[02:48:43] <jhoyla> @ Greg Deeds If you want met to relay stuff to the mic add MIC: to the start and I'll relay it for you.
[02:48:44] <jhoyla> me*
[02:49:15] <Gonzalo Camarillo> Yes, please make it clear when you want your comments to be relayed
[02:49:30] <jhoyla> OAuth might be a reasonable option, although it may be a bit heavyweight.
[02:49:38] <Greg Deeds> mic: USS and declonfliction is key to adoption.  relay when approriate.
[02:50:31] <jhoyla> I'm also not sure what the privacy guarantees you can get from OAuth
[02:51:45] <jhoyla> Greg Deeds , what does USS stand for in this case?
[02:53:04] <jhoyla> I'll wait for the next Q&A if that's ok Greg
[02:53:33] <Greg Deeds> The trust framework is working on the ICAO identifier for the bird/pilot.  We are going to have a new unammaned and gnneral aivation framework for the ID. Privacy is still a big topic of debate as who is flying over ones house and your rights start and end as the person being flown over is a regulator issue (FAA/CAA) and will be coming next year as a rule from the regulator.  We just got the F38.02 speck born so we are working on it. (MIC)
[02:54:24] <Greg Deeds> :)
[02:56:31] <Greg Deeds> USS unammend (aircraft) service supplier - basicly the company that reserved the airspace for the drone to fly.  UTM is a specific Tx to Ty duration and USS handle that for the drone/relay it to the FAA/CAA of the home country.
[02:57:14] <Greg Deeds> as I said it is version 0.1
[02:58:16] <jhoyla> Juan-Carlos Zuniga @ mic
[02:59:04] <Greg Deeds> USS also deconflict a block of airspace betweenn two competing drone pilots wanting to use that flight area.  
[03:01:14] <jhoyla> Bob Moskowitz @ mic
[03:03:56] <jhoyla> @Greg Deeds I'm waiting for Stu to be at the mic
[03:03:56] <jhoyla> Carsten Bormann @ mic
[03:05:11] <Greg Deeds> MIC: Keep in mind that remote ID is also about avoiding collision with general aviators thus why we need to have the BIG aviators work it out. We also need apple to allow this beacon reception which is not part of the IEEE wifi standard..yet.  Google phones do support it now.
[03:05:43] <Eric Vyncke> @Gonzalo, can you check the blue sheet ?
[03:06:28] <Gonzalo Camarillo> Sure, I will before Adam starts the report in a minute
[03:06:31] <Greg Deeds> MIC: Agree it is possible in time.
[03:07:04] <jhoyla> Andrew McGregor @ mic
[03:08:58] <jhoyla> Stu Card @ mic
[03:11:20] <Greg Deeds> MIC: Keep in mind that remote ID is also about avoiding collision with general aviators thus why we need to have the BIG aviators work it out. We also need apple to allow this beacon reception which is not part of the IEEE wifi standard..yet. iPhone will only support BT4/5 at 2 miles max roughly Google phones do support now/ Samsung is coming next.
[03:12:08] Melinda joins the room
[03:13:10] <jhoyla> Stu Card @ mic
[03:26:35] <jhoyla> Adam Wiethuechter @ mic
[03:28:58] <jhoyla> Jonathan Hoyland @ mic // Andrew McGregor @ mic
[03:39:41] Melinda leaves the room
[03:44:01] <jhoyla> Erik Nordmark @ mic
[03:47:47] <jhoyla> Andrew McGregor @ mic // Jonathan Hoyland @ mic
[03:48:36] <jhoyla> Bob Moskowitz @ mic
[03:49:22] <jhoyla> Stu Card @ mic
[03:49:41] David Millman leaves the room
[03:51:39] <jhoyla> Erik Nordmark @ mic
[03:52:03] <jhoyla> Bob Moskowitz @ mic
[03:55:31] <jhoyla> Andrew McGregor @ mic
[03:56:14] <Greg Deeds> Punt. We can also push this into a more establshed WG at ICAO.  Update HIT not new group; Happy to assist in general.  We are establishing the standard and can look at this in ASTM.  (MIC)
[03:56:25] <jhoyla> Adam Wiethuechter @ mic
[03:57:21] <Greg Deeds> hand up
[03:57:34] <jhoyla> Erik Nordmark @ mic
[03:58:07] <Greg Deeds> nnot working with ICAO here..
[03:58:33] <jhoyla> Stu Card @ mic
[03:59:04] <Greg Deeds> I volunteer to assist -
[04:01:28] <Greg Deeds> I am concerned that one company is working all these angles.  Not a fan of them chair.
[04:01:57] <jhoyla> Andrew McGregor @ mic
[04:02:21] Gonzalo Camarillo leaves the room
[04:02:21] Joseph Stanton leaves the room
[04:02:21] Joselito Asi leaves the room
[04:02:21] Greg Deeds leaves the room
[04:02:22] Eric Vyncke leaves the room
[04:02:42] Meetecho leaves the room
[04:02:54] <jhoyla> Wes Hardaker @ mic
[04:05:30] <jhoyla> Andrew McGregor @ mic
[04:06:50] <jhoyla> Bob Moskowitz @ mic
[04:08:04] <jhoyla> Stu Card @ mic
[04:08:26] <jhoyla> Eric Vyncke @ mic
[04:08:51] <jhoyla> √Čric*
[04:09:19] jhoyla leaves the room
[05:34:21] jhoyla joins the room
[09:16:27] jhoyla joins the room
[09:30:25] jhoyla leaves the room
[09:46:47] jhoyla joins the room
[10:02:05] jhoyla leaves the room