IETF
trans
trans@jabber.ietf.org
Tuesday, November 15, 2016< ^ >
tomfitzhenry has set the subject to: https://tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/agenda
Room Configuration
Room Occupants

GMT+0
[00:19:56] paulwouters joins the room
[00:22:56] paulwouters has set the subject to: https://tools.ietf.org/wg/trans/agenda  - we are starting at 11am
[00:25:32] Meetecho joins the room
[01:24:07] agwa joins the room
[02:04:43] rsalz joins the room
[02:05:09] <rsalz> I'll be your jabber scribe; preface anything with "mic" if you want me to relay, or ping me directly if I miss it.
[02:07:07] Melinda joins the room
[02:07:29] <agwa> Meetecho thinks the trans session doesn't start for another 22 mins
[02:07:43] <Meetecho> agwa: that's because that's how it was written on the agenda
[02:07:45] <rsalz> Meetcho just started, you can join now.
[02:07:54] <Meetecho> we're changing the access right now, please wait a sec
[02:08:07] <rsalz> Different versions of the agenda at different times had, well, different times. :)
[02:08:30] <rsalz> Agenda bashing.  Slide projection not currently workng
[02:08:41] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[02:08:48] Tobia Castaldi joins the room
[02:08:50] Eran Messeri joins the room
[02:08:53] <Meetecho> ok it should be working now
[02:09:00] Andrew Ayer joins the room
[02:09:06] Phill Hallam-Baker joins the room
[02:09:06] Peter Bowen joins the room
[02:09:13] Allison Mankin joins the room
[02:09:13] <Meetecho> (Meetecho I mean, the projector is giving problems, technician there to help)
[02:09:23] <Peter Bowen> yes, works now
[02:09:24] Test Test joins the room
[02:09:28] <agwa> I'm in also
[02:09:30] <rsalz> Can someone remote try the meetcho?
[02:09:36] <rsalz> ah great, thanks.
[02:09:43] <rsalz> Eran talking.
[02:09:50] <Peter Bowen> no audio
[02:09:57] <Phill Hallam-Baker> no audio here
[02:10:00] <rsalz> @meetecho no audio
[02:10:16] <Meetecho> working on this
[02:10:23] <rsalz> @meetecho thanks
[02:10:24] Test Test leaves the room
[02:10:56] paulwouters leaves the room
[02:11:32] <Meetecho> in the meantime, the mp3 stream works for audio
[02:11:47] <agwa> http://icecast-ietf.conf.meetecho.com:8000/studio4.mp3
[02:15:13] Alessandro Amirante joins the room
[02:15:53] Peter Bowen leaves the room
[02:15:55] Peter Bowen joins the room
[02:16:50] <rsalz> 6962-bis update; three open issues, with proposed resolutions.  new WGLC or take Eran's changes.
[02:18:58] <Meetecho> audio should be up now...
[02:19:03] <agwa> confirmed - thanks!
[02:19:23] <rsalz> @meetecho confirmed, thanks.
[02:19:40] <Peter Bowen> @meetecho: Thanks!
[02:19:57] <Peter Bowen> (also lost video feed)
[02:20:17] <agwa> slides: https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/97/slides/slides-97-trans-6962bis-and-name-redaction-00.pdf
[02:20:31] <rsalz> p2, defn of name redaction
[02:21:02] <rsalz> p3, first solution
[02:21:58] <Meetecho> still working on slides, as it looks like the technician attached the laptop directly to the beamer and not via our splitter, meaning we're not in the loop
[02:25:02] <Peter Bowen> @meetecho: I seem to have lost the camera stream
[02:25:08] <rsalz> p4 open issue
[02:25:15] <Peter Bowen> remote has slides!!!!
[02:25:39] <Meetecho> Peter Bowen: that one is up, if you see a placeholder for it, hover over it and hit the reconnect stream icon
[02:26:00] <Meetecho> now slides should be up too, sorry for this troubles
[02:26:18] <rsalz> sorry. last bullet on p3.  "want use-cases"
[02:27:59] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[02:28:37] Tobia Castaldi leaves the room
[02:30:40] Eran Messeri leaves the room
[02:30:55] Lorenzo Miniero joins the room
[02:32:53] Alessandro Amirante leaves the room
[02:36:02] <rsalz> plan is update sec 5.1 and then ietf LC
[02:36:14] <rsalz> new topic:: log monitoring API.
[02:36:19] <rsalz> anyone have input?
[02:36:40] <rsalz> new topic: expect-ct http header to be discussed in http-bis WG
[02:37:37] <rsalz> topic; threat analysis document
[02:39:14] <rsalz> eran will be editor to fixup the last open issue and then we can go to WGLC
[02:39:26] <rsalz> (this is about the dual-CA attack)
[02:40:22] <agwa> is this current discussion about section 3.4 in draft-ietf-trans-threat-analysis-10?
[02:43:34] <rsalz> any other business?
[02:43:43] <rsalz> sorry for the issues, byue.
[02:43:45] rsalz leaves the room
[02:43:51] <Peter Bowen> bye
[02:43:55] Lorenzo Miniero leaves the room
[02:45:20] Allison Mankin leaves the room
[02:45:30] Peter Bowen leaves the room
[02:45:30] Phill Hallam-Baker leaves the room
[02:45:42] Andrew Ayer leaves the room
[02:47:13] agwa leaves the room
[02:49:34] Meetecho leaves the room
[02:54:36] Melinda leaves the room
[02:56:35] Sandra Murphy joins the room
[03:08:13] Melinda joins the room
[03:08:41] Melinda leaves the room
[04:27:52] Eran Messeri joins the room
[04:47:02] Eran Messeri leaves the room
[05:01:17] Eran Messeri joins the room
[06:26:50] Eran Messeri leaves the room
[07:01:17] Eran Messeri joins the room
[07:03:16] Eran Messeri leaves the room
[07:17:15] Sandra Murphy leaves the room