[04:42:56] --- Jukka has joined
[04:42:59] --- Jukka has left
[08:07:08] --- Jukka has joined
[08:07:11] --- Jukka has left
[08:46:59] --- Jukka has joined
[08:47:03] --- Jukka has left
[09:16:05] --- gorryf has joined
[09:18:43] --- arjuna_sai has joined
[09:18:49] <arjuna_sai> :)
[09:19:16] <arjuna_sai> knock knock anybody home?
[10:03:40] --- loughney has joined
[10:03:57] <loughney> someone taking jabber notes? I am in another room
[10:04:20] <gorryf> I'm remote (gorry)
[10:04:28] --- lars has joined
[10:04:45] <lars> gorry: when you say jabber scribe, do you mean scribe or relay questions?
[10:05:26] --- shikob has joined
[10:05:40] <gorryf> Tell us who is presenting and relay questions (and perhaps who is at the mic - if they know)
[10:05:50] <lars> will do
[10:06:00] <loughney> I'd like it if someone could set the message topic (which draft is under discussion)
[10:06:46] <lars> :-)
[10:10:07] --- admcd has joined
[10:10:08] <lars> is the audio ok?
[10:10:26] <gorryf> Audio OK at Aberdeen. Scotland
[10:16:55] --- LouBerger has joined
[10:17:46] <lars> aaron falk
[10:18:36] --- LouBerger has left
[10:27:55] --- andrewdmcgregor@jabber.psg.com has joined
[10:28:41] <gorryf> SCTP Issues? - who?
[10:28:48] <lars> issues, yes
[10:29:05] <lars> tuexen
[10:31:26] <lars> randall
[10:31:52] --- pascal_Hennequin has joined
[10:33:22] --- pascal_Hennequin has left
[10:36:13] --- dcrocker has joined
[10:36:24] <lars> randall
[10:43:41] <gorryf> Fed Baker (slide 3) DS classes
[10:46:26] <lars> steve casner
[10:48:47] <lars> dave mcdyson
[10:50:23] <lars> david black
[10:51:14] --- dcrocker has left
[10:52:46] <lars> phil eardley
[10:53:01] <gorryf> draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-phb-01.txt & draft-briscoe-tsvwg-cl-architecture-02.txt
[10:59:31] <lars> Bob's 9:57-10:15 draft-briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn-tcp-01.txt (18 min) draft-briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn-border-cheat-00.txt
[10:59:54] <gorryf> Bob Briscoe - were did he say the slides are?
[10:59:57] <lars> he's presenting slides that are different from the uploaded ones - sorry
[11:00:07] <lars> james will put them up onthe meetings thing
[11:00:24] <lars> i'll let you know when they're up
[11:00:29] <gorryf> OK
[11:09:18] <lars> new presentation is upl now
[11:11:05] <lars> we're on "other changes in draft"
[11:14:33] <lars> tim shepard
[11:15:10] <lars> allison
[11:15:47] --- mattz has joined
[11:16:05] <lars> david black
[11:17:40] --- sarolaht has joined
[11:17:49] <lars> tim shepard
[11:18:06] --- LouBerger has joined
[11:18:18] <lars> sally
[11:18:35] --- dcrocker has joined
[11:18:43] --- Jukka has joined
[11:22:18] <lars> matt mathis
[11:22:21] --- andrewdmcgregor@jabber.psg.com has left: Logged out
[11:24:53] <gorryf> Francois : RSVP
[11:25:16] <lars> IPSec RSVP
[11:30:47] <Jukka> couldn't hear the humm... how did it go?
[11:31:58] <mattz> I would say moderate support for, none against, but it's not my call :)
[11:32:34] <Jukka> thanks, couldn't quite hear it here in Finland ;)
[11:32:51] <lars> matt: that's how we heard it, too
[11:35:24] <lars> note: the agenda lists these drafts as draft-lefaucheur-* when they are actually draft-ietf-tsvwg-*
[11:36:13] <lars> sorry, not both
[11:36:23] <lars> the draft-lefaucheur-emergency-rsvp-00.txt is individual
[11:36:48] --- lars has left
[11:46:49] --- shikob has left
[11:54:23] --- lars has joined
[11:57:16] <gorryf> Sally talking: draft-ietf-tsvwg-quickstart-02.txt
[11:57:30] <lars> thanks gorry - my client crashed
[11:57:54] <gorryf> who?
[11:58:11] --- lars has left
[11:58:22] --- lars has joined
[11:58:38] <lars> tim shepard
[12:00:38] <lars> fred baker
[12:02:49] --- shikob has joined
[12:06:11] <lars> lou berger
[12:06:14] <lars> ?
[12:07:03] <Jukka> lars, if there are questions to the LRSVP item, I'm here to answer. I'm on the audio, too.
[12:07:11] <lars> ok
[12:08:00] <mattz> if y'all want to skip the IPPM thing at the end, it's OK with me. or I can possibly cut it to a minute or two... but it's hard
[12:08:40] --- danwing has joined
[12:08:50] <lars> Lets see how we doing at the end.
[12:09:10] <mattz> 'k
[12:10:30] <gorryf> Localized RSVP (LRSVP)
[12:12:46] --- loughney has left
[12:17:22] --- dcrocker has left
[12:18:18] <lars> francois
[12:18:35] <lars> bob briscoe
[12:18:37] <Jukka> Doesn francois mean the "RSVP Proxy" work?
[12:19:37] <Jukka> but e.g. content servers don't talk RSVP
[12:20:25] <gorryf> draft-rosenberg-sipping-overload-reqs-00 being called....
[12:20:38] <gorryf> Tranport Area Chairs Update
[12:20:44] <gorryf> DCCP Chair (Lars Eggert)
[12:20:56] <lars> Bring IPPM slides on own computer
[12:21:55] <mattz> can do
[12:22:45] --- mattz has left
[12:23:30] <gorryf> IPPM report (by Matthew J Zekauskas)
[12:28:47] <lars> allison
[12:32:21] --- Jukka has left
[12:32:21] --- shikob has left
[12:32:30] <gorryf> Thanks for the jabber notes.
[12:32:35] --- lars has left: Logged out
[12:33:43] --- danwing has left: Replaced by new connection
[12:33:45] --- sarolaht has left
[12:49:49] --- admcd has left
[12:57:46] --- william.gilliam@2entwine.net has joined
[13:03:23] --- LouBerger has left
[13:13:44] --- arjuna_sai has left
[13:14:55] --- william.gilliam@2entwine.net has left
[13:29:54] --- gorryf has left
[15:03:43] --- dcrocker has joined
[17:16:52] --- dcrocker has left
[19:20:36] --- dcrocker has joined
[20:25:31] --- dcrocker has left