[AVTCORE] changes planned for EKT

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 26 November 2013 06:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3651; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1385446640; x=1386656240; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:date: to:mime-version; bh=Ov3tzv/fWUgQKd+XFTI8nUSGbO8InkYCsRa0ZCo0xkI=; b=MQHS6sim1tdRIvL29/Thy7WNbS1uYvHdpYX/RS4ro7CkWJTCInNwU5qv CYRg5EGLqeiOjYFB7DTRJdd2phj5MevlreP8EzBy/1Qkc8MzNPy+q+OQi Mr0khAtasvW+cmsHezOs4PzbwkJPWlP11AZj8NgUzXK1bc5G6j2hP4FdP 8=;