[bfcpbis] Joerg's review - Fwd: Reviewing draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis

Tom Kristensen <tomkrist@cisco.com> Mon, 02 December 2013 08:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5619; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1385973108; x=1387182708; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=n0e7eHsNghjVGQjmBCaI1zgIiQ1CqiEWw0ZLEpG4+KA=; b=gfsgCG4gLDdSjBJRIVK71MR8DK9DmLtfFYML1JfL4tQ3DT9pNHuyx2GN KczoViXdypWkQTn+Paelh/0nv1Qy7Lqc8ACY740pY6e1OxXTriHI54Xd+ Em3TUBgA1knfe2dS0Kc41uNCepUrM62a3A1/t3B16pE3Vu5rPmHpe+XRi w=;