[CCAMP] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-malis-ccamp-rfc5787bis-03.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Wed, 13 April 2011 16:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=w2L7IU+CD4WwjJtHPxXKQP3YFemFk08gX0GVr58KeMw=; b=EZBBfd+yXK9cDRW50wwX6TADXTCVvP6c+Cl2zp8hJJLqr50NhlQHlQHndJEGzI/+t7 9SkKar1yg9F1XMu9V9qCqcjvg9L9+cz9OMHppqKiWPamrvxQvjFfh15mfUZuHrcBgc8T d/KHGaLca39R5nNdsfz3d59zmk1kDsOhxBTI0=