Re: [cuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-10.txt> (A Mechanism for Transporting User to User Call Control Information in SIP) to Proposed Standard

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Thu, 16 May 2013 16:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6VOLWIDcoTgq8I/g1PoHFE6zD4mvvzzkMvwJhIDxKcQ=; b=chM9Ei8MT/nGOu1vlB6Rzsam6BOi4fuS/SrC1XwwHqC/79AxuYbqt8DQl0SQWELzr7 8caME8zlP7rk3ZjqRLkT/kz1jrv80Yf4uu65na6X0FNQT4LfKT2C2BPk0RGn6v6Oqagz FuK6BVbCsh5wDY1mlp7qy605lHP0aLCNn71NdE6+o27czZZavu3ZORfQSyfEuwRjnPa9 YaGylwP3KkGGd4ctwQ2Kmv0e+CCU8vEJbAYYJvCGP1ldIIpbpPIsCwc4Mto5kv5mDqDl W02+jPHlxeFy3fnsV1kgDKiSHHUltz+b2Mp1LXp3xNQay13wGjKav449V7dFN/pAwG+c CjHg==