Re: [Detnet] WG LC comments to draft-ietf-detnet-architecture

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 09 July 2018 15:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NpKmG5D4BkP/6pgVfoOlYCc1npGbCOFQfqFZeQeKcFE=; b=hugttnqFISCpzkm3fnjSDDSVQlfJnQVkpJaom2Jftdf/LmPNUHQ6fNm8eOk/H8qyvR s/MrB7C+mUQF0BrGwSFm+PSUVZSFTLsAunRDwCO17Cfln8B8I5TzUR/yXNkdZJoi9/O7 uZ1rJ6t7PCnr/sL4FnZYdwArM6JCWvBUqBhwwgsJBIlvxQ0Ve0vbpXGdHCAisqZPJEkk oAmDKnil/poZg4r4RJhBCN446+6zwChLTGp53onW4SjLhaYI5FJm2hNpVo7/Fhw/26RO Xozk4FJRsrXZpZAA0QUUu0AGQ7AEZ6kOmzVq/Hfz40XBmlSH2b7+dTTnQUJV0NJDc2mr qwWw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NpKmG5D4BkP/6pgVfoOlYCc1npGbCOFQfqFZeQeKcFE=; b=OMGoNGips7/w6GYmVgW7PhTk3tkXqArFKkvFaJpwDoLOnC3D0R9TuHc48ungvdaq+h Xn87xblyyZ6MHDxzMhTrg3RtfKSNO+7JsU/SAEwkvydz6s2iSgSqsezVsmXiuzpSBXco zqjROr4oct90sz4L0np90pmKjgwt0kguFWZ6gkq62nAqFq5p8NKsKshewjNm4ICFn0SG CSvSS0JYFO0mqWJOL/j0gUFLyP/CTHrpioUEA78jDex88cCEgU9qqkw4X1LDt3AwrUOP X7A2l4c0i0DciqEs6uxE3wW9V1oHwYzFu61FhRa0EqNou/w2oQwPwIFkZc87Z9Ys1+kG jHXQ==