Re: [dhcwg] Adopt draft-troan-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-00 as WG item

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Sun, 08 April 2012 16:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=1wxF9s7Dr5U4N2cvR1fcu7Gtaqn7HF9wpZUx2bXjyUk=; b=B5+io2S/gVuobkWskhdBOHB62RlmM6BO1UKm5n/1dXQoVSg8Tco46E1fZgu9GN8RNc hQ7VIM+v/Y2Mv0ZPt1fIz3Tx4gBRebp1rCaw9dHOCa+N3jDKBq4RkdZGHjnRIoHRFn7e SIJnzUQRbDLCkbwvZgq230lQiKCQ0QQJYiQFPOt+fEattxwubgupvypuaQ9TdbG967p2 MTrAjfoo3WyXmZ/rWgNW65BKJQpItOjPiiTXfZnhrc9OQKt94RGvF/8WIE3Mu6KNEckg BTDdl1SpiRou8BoYTcdBGnGawPp6WB+sy/658W2l/iyPF1Hg17WkJPU8+k6P08n7ukTk pSZA==