Re: [dhcwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-09 - Respond by December 12th, 2014

Tomek Mrugalski <tomasz.mrugalski@gmail.com> Fri, 12 December 2014 14:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=T7kKxCFnR4mvx0NqCpDGpSPgy6eoeHOTyu89dJZCLh8=; b=NvAcDR62wOlmIpQZ17i9KL5GUwAxF0Bp07mY3KTrD7sTOrXR05/gtFQLLfSmGVK4jf S6C1IaOtGmEz2SoZGRkGX+MakEh+eq9zhj3avFIh48bT2B0ZIiHxd+8vhB3jrpF/Qkmj 4zO1FZaeF/p8M2MAvdpUtf2zn0CVGHjvyN17bz4fl5/edutncSTArxtO2ExbGf3f0AgI 2Xn5YJKZqsgA2x6jS3J3q6bbQ77UH/lJZSfH+Hd/QM8LUPQPF4LcbZ2FUXns7gXc07T2 xwK8Ufk+IP9AdyjmOTrsrtAN/tejJ0cVVcBQAYRBaYVNNoCcER0gT/AXkN7J4FV/N3n1 2clA==