[dispatch] DISPATCH Topics - No Meeting in Berlin

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 01 July 2013 20:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=PX19Lf1cmy68rV2cNNtEdTvBiAQDzLtAJP43LE7H3fc=; b=FdptaVCNez+Ceq508oCr/ZSkhG/kUvno67pooVdJg3opBdFlCiWM4+R9nymanqs3nO 3gU1GVgVXvZnaj0Q6AS2qpdgHxebM7Gcx6NpioFcn52y4VcgfsbQMb6cbakR/FRbl+hB 2BUszkB8pS1+niCBWaTaEwd3wSmh+d3y9Iz1++ToF/5iN2EZ3oSOSjez2Hto8ZgQKs6a RuVtWCn1nr0gzDLgf7FCcIX9bXijo5EkxmEd3Ym+l5Ws9eDv7ihHq5l8SPu7dH9FDzYZ RfyBXKG3GVPtsf9Q4WKNTyxXN2QopcmmpkZ5tCw+Iz+zX10bxBSDWZnT++fFG19Iuwhw Gxgg==