Re: [dispatch] I-D Action: draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-03.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Fri, 10 January 2014 22:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=1ymRBS3stbyXdxYIJlQH4z21XC64Z7yLuMGYpHz78ns=; b=af9xrijYEGJXkuifJTbooPJ78wGznHRaTEfotCb0MOs9aii8NqbJKezAYSf1vXtFNC oUIR0ZQbY5ub8GDB8WyZJTBXUKjVSGfc7NlBVCnUIomURbjmG59FFxI7L80MNVTT4vJL xPc/sZt3K0Y86izS1zTRh3X9ncGQPTyxZ0qrf92iuYuSQ9tn2IYpwiIxtm/H5lY8Fciw fy/FXIbs8vuC8nWaGH9452kql4ZBhSKAxiv2INL1TyBCOP1nQFTOlRjvgbEUItZpA7na wXywcVukgdRcsJAgzWRLEjQ8A1vbg2kYXncs9BGAcHDV68rLvmwV1zoh2zAZhUmlL64W LNqw==