Re: [dsfjdssdfsd] getentropy(2)

Theodore Ts'o <tytso@mit.edu> Tue, 15 July 2014 08:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=thunk.org; s=ef5046eb; h=In-Reply-To:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Message-ID:Subject:Cc:To:From:Date; bh=b4Wk4yw8kiVdSTgMIcffXLInE9fIqxqA5g6uauS7C4Q=; b=mnm0rBD8Cmw8ljg7zxg5aT13pwd9bP7f1PhYlB4sQoRnoRTXLnqSs/8kuMWnbv690/V3x4TVGRMQhXWdNbtWsA6GgEI5d/3PDVOfZsdGPP0xt8Pq1dI37WMqvmlY+UHoo/6MBzuy/zrKcr2FQkfi7om1Y5q538hF9iKggiR/qPk=;