Re: [i2rs] 2 Week WG LC on draft-ephemeral-state-15.txt (8/2 to 8/15)

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Sun, 28 August 2016 15:37 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Joe Clarke' <jclarke@cisco.com>, i2rs@ietf.org
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 11:35:47 -0400
Cc: russ@riw.us, 'Alia Atlas' <akatlas@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [i2rs] 2 Week WG LC on draft-ephemeral-state-15.txt (8/2 to 8/15)

Joe:

I'm sorry I missed responding you on August 2nd.  It appears I wrote the
message and then did not send it.    Please see comments below.  All changes
except the ephemeral state--> ephemeral configuration work for me (WFM).
Would you take a moment to look at that point, and then I will release a
version with the changes.

Sue