Re: [Idr] draft on virtual aggregation

Robert Raszuk <raszuk@juniper.net> Fri, 11 July 2008 13:34 UTC

Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:32:21 -0700
From: Robert Raszuk <raszuk@juniper.net>
To: Paul Francis <francis@cs.cornell.edu>
References: Your message of "Mon, 07 Jul 2008 12:52:53 EDT." <37BC8961A005144C8F5B8E4AD226DE1109D823@EXCHANGE2.cs.cornell.edu> <200807091459.m69ExflG034874@harbor.brookfield.occnc.com> <37BC8961A005144C8F5B8E4AD226DE1109D856@EXCHANGE2.cs.cornell.edu> <4877053B.2060403@juniper.net> <37BC8961A005144C8F5B8E4AD226DE1109D860@EXCHANGE2.cs.cornell.edu> <48774411.4060808@juniper.net> <37BC8961A005144C8F5B8E4AD226DE1109D867@EXCHANGE2.cs.cornell.edu>