Re: Comments for <I-D of Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page>

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Wed, 20 June 2012 10:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=wpPSoaOiu4cIZDZbRgBku7E2hiTQEJlg+cs/x/ewn7U=; b=WCToj5D4uN+OhVhJjYZMjY9fd9JJY2sYWUH58Pjx+Cuvm3DeZf6FnRq0HpEWNIpER1 lmG2UOBPAhBXD0EaYypn+fNNXmM0EgZxzox20FNOFI5caovyyqdHZ7yx1Gsbw3FD5sN1 0J+DQ5f01iD63lxRYdbFNS+kWH3U5aTo/7i+13JkL//ofs+ngtG95x9b9OElfpcyM2uJ JXlmGfXnq5QWx1wlRDBEB3YWz7xVdrOcoq71/qqmMEGXZ+iIAFsytlpZnQYnysR2mxLv fIk8+0rvKfVNlOpKCbD5LMPVz8GCbk1iT9ec2alcZVThstbAL9IxU/zABjR0yBzPqhHu hjkg==