Re: Comments for <I-D of Publishing the "Tao of the IETF" as a Web Page>

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 21 June 2012 09:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gkCl7eBt91VTrTTX2/t4FhzZ9aL+lUwCbtNppUz7Dqg=; b=AIgt4G7KuJRsQ9XFnL/ZQMp7LJ1B36CCSG3RQ/BxBenfdSMaOtTVxQOoo4ONKkAhcM L0xOUptPqmc/alrt4CmkdNj7ZcIS/KDE6FSXUEAiZLuHWlg3xH1WrIRpWLmpy8riOnMY S3f4YY/EpHXXQYPgNtLNDoE1KjNgGwbUJr4NdMksZdF0zTpyoIFYVP5/0FN8+ZTMFbC2 nGfctfW52W3RBxVmrghXs5a2vd9vIdDRv6iE73C7sHWVIdT9sNZMZLMSsyU2vlt6Wjzb w3Q7hqbIlzx7olPvr3GHlFsuLhqU7pKxYRZXsxCitt1nqkDVV5/EN5d5o7n/9m+dLWLy 4p/A==