IETF network incremental plan

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 16 November 2016 10:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1479292014; x=1479896814; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=Wc5dRvJdliv9qRKxsID/N48BagWisCJ0WdufvBDyEW8=; b=Ekr+Y2BQnliQm MtX549HHLnIWQwh/n+OkPvQ7d6ma5pJqgGx7cs/GcSdXlXvXsjptMWeho1SJW+GR UIwtJ1csA7NhGP3JIk99kru5LEDdHE6kC9abVU+fOq5oXY+pqzOrgXjr+0uJsHXo 0gWeTV2Yv/x6PH/ISKgyaYWxEKjKIM=