[Isis-wg] Comments on draft-lu-isis-transaction-tlv-00

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Tue, 20 March 2012 05:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ginsberg@cisco.com; l=4387; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332220713; x=1333430313; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:from:to:cc; bh=PNvPUxF03jeXdLj7AKJFKKr03XHarxgrKFoB2RHQ4vM=; b=OhXF2LX0Klgrd8qPaHuR/BvOd1x/3JQm8DPg52JnOfiCDspuHFpH6J8Q fxc4yhXDlLGw2YDR+7TgpJvToNzhkviG5eqFTYmikSMJl7J41vnMRxoe/ 2l6UNL4KHYsrqEd8teUL4G2mzMQos6A8HcCvLnQ27CiVZekYqZk7wfhdf 8=;