Re: [ldapext] Any implementations using userPassword;hash-scheme?

Kurt Zeilenga <kurt.zeilenga@isode.com> Tue, 29 January 2013 11:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1359458325; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=DK+0zhKZ/zpKT3EkHrCSTp4SWoaW7hei9wkYzlMiZR0=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=BrD38pXCsc7xb2G6tp1IP4HKar8F1/BoT7bW/hFdrbxKbTLFwQWnZPJ+6XXp5iADYvkCFB 3H6HhhMOdG8cNUrw80an2x/lpp38dxFORNMv+ou2CPowVI7pTcYjMBbuZyp7t0x2JL8qCF a8NLa76RwIlyPXcPx2ixK64UNbAK12c=;