Re: [marf] draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 19 January 2011 04:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=iOV2pmvUN9UjwXFPJOomVfY740MuUd6qCuDGSgJfa3Q=; b=OoR2FDyDzo1Uo3cm4C5CK4LbOQKafNkRHE2M6CFe2MIUOlDpdo4D7yb0aDYUSA6PLO 079gWXUitAaIgUAFLcFqFcgNtWVYLuHCqpiiwjRj9xo+1JgNBaeon95dbvfsY8SxzIyX IUnUjEcQcM1dvsqLGetAawsf08Vh45Lb5njUM=