Re: [MMUSIC] Continued WG interest in SDP offer/answerwithmiddleboxes?

Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com> Fri, 01 April 2011 00:10 UTC

From: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
To: mmusic <mmusic@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:11:50 -0400
References: <4D798594.4000406@cisco.com><0ed601cbe2ba$1bdfd740$539f85c0$@com><7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05851948F0B315@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se><A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A623904BE34FA@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com><EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE21EA682B2@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <A11921905DA1564D9BCF64A6430A623904BE39B1@XMB-BGL-411.cisco.com> <1D062974A4845E4D8A343C65380492020513F33C@XMB-BGL-414.cisco.com> <0e4201cbeebb$f527ea80$df77bf80$@com> <1D062974A4845E4D8A343C65380492020513F8B0@XMB-BGL-414.cisco.com> <00e001cbefad$c21e2fd0$465a8f70$@com>
acceptlanguage: en-US