[MMUSIC] Last chance to comment: Re: Connection Data Capability (ccap) and IP-addresses (draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-04)

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Wed, 08 May 2013 20:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7291; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1368045500; x=1369255100; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=y3GJw3aNHixJH6vkiENXsI+zSTXKyMXCtue2g63N4hM=; b=SU+qswQTga/esialZmaZmIgG3ovO7Jrg8xNqjCwBCQTe7X3gc/vujFcb yNbVHwJAlJFoavydW+ENEupZY2EwfWd+Tct7Mf0WvkUjIglXDAbjnR+Qg qx10cmWgafu83rH+AKSuwc7S0FG7G584dHnrSuq1fvB87ohtNlsL9rYaJ A=;