Re: [Netconf] IETF 101 SN Question 1: Proper designation of receiver

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Tue, 03 July 2018 19:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=42828; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1530645707; x=1531855307; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=rZPqWUaSk01vyr7d0bHJNDLSG84Owc5kStkuAParTgg=; b=TAob8z2U8DXcrIhUub6doNuzch0a0pxfC32ACDv8ayjWx7r0LGEv7bjW YuvMN3c7ye6HvJn1igX5KSWbvGpJf+6nvK9FBt0cNFhDINAc9JW5v0Y42 RXzXqi7rRZMzS6wdiG0VXtOd1WXRyT4B9YR6+G1m87G6CDWyd0SdMUijW o=;