Re: [netext] Consensus call: Adopt I-D draft-bernardos-netext-pmipv6-flowmob-03 as Netext WG doc?

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 12 August 2011 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=UeFadOYJxz6DeV9aTr5XpGEcqP/Ric7XXev2EZ0fGqA=; b=PUq7081iWRm/CwgqRZJH1yvYo3ADzoU/jBZRxaejiQsTudY2OeNAOhHduLGDv0k2Z3 e87qiFexHf/7GlaXCq6rVtNa6ABQBNaKy8ER3d/yKFWl79YGvsC9ELk0ACBDoKf1LHLW Ie3T/0U9aQ4aPjZhPMRBwqztLVqabhJ5GbkfY=