Re: [NSIS] AD comments on draft-ietf-nsis-qspec-21

Gerald Ash <gash5107@yahoo.com> Wed, 21 October 2009 01:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1256088237; bh=DHFjqxIQYlhA0MdWVcH3hLBzJDcyfWi2qJ5b0h2s7qs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=VjoRPVP0niMyHvkK8bh1vlCZCMe4L2TQ77GTuShC5GOxev7eszQ25hhb1+slU7AP3ajvdDywy553bn9O7M0KoyFMr7QJvzCV725mRTYfQVP58BAUMCZc7lbCcB7XCNr64pqztQxogQkEe39nRLiRh26c1e60QvgQCqF4T4yY3II=