Re: [OAUTH-WG] Review of draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-03

Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net> Sun, 24 June 2012 13:42 UTC

From: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 16:42:36 +0300
To: Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com>
Cc: "oauth@ietf.org WG" <oauth@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Review of draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-03

Hi Brian,

thanks for your response. I have tried to put additional text into version -04 of the draft to address my earlier comments.

The most recent version of the updated document is there:
https://github.com/hannestschofenig/tschofenig-ids/blob/master/oauth-assertions/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-04.txt

Here is the XML:
https://github.com/hannestschofenig/tschofenig-ids/blob/master/oauth-assertions/draft-ietf-oauth-assertions-04.xml

It took me a little while to make these changes, as you can imagine. I hope I was able to improve the quality and clarity of the document.

I still have to respond to your second mail about the relaxed usage of the RFC 2119 language. Will do that asap.

Ciao
Hannes