Re: [OPSAWG] draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel and draft-xue-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-information relationship

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 19 December 2014 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=32165; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1419001559; x=1420211159; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=zhbw6AAHOjf7QMfFQ8XbvT7kVXyuWI/MPV9olZmAecA=; b=I0fA3cayFjFgZqsZgYa3Kc7ppDAlXWKxwrCXPZyJmqnEfRTwaAyaYLHz kGeEmZHQUfSdw+OJ92BNgWNkNWAnRsSzYjGGtAZOIeClcvIw09W7HDhnN YMgs5/DX8gXvnM4LcJpLqqeGon52OBJ60ogSJHIS848A35CK91v++V/yq M=;