[Pals] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree

Stewart Bryant <stbryant@cisco.com> Mon, 23 February 2015 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=18998; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1424706442; x=1425916042; h=message-id:date:from:reply-to:mime-version:to:cc:subject; bh=k6ab4Rx+AL70QRFhwCS1DmBWk4NKvtrjsRGdGWn4u6w=; b=J8NvfqhUzqzw72N76ZRqZeN+mJw/AIOPuqLBduQgp/F2j5XGKDVb+7yN LYcuxknxSJq+UJxZvkaK+GsF/BWaPf02f0XUiZeSK0UP5+i9gFi5gXXwW 4aKOv7YgA4iLnCXjmK3zboLSVpRi/KqqRj+eM6NK4WNrwL+bNYzAc6344 8=;