Re: [pkix] Next edition of X.509

Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net> Sat, 23 January 2016 17:32 UTC

To: pkix@ietf.org
From: Michael StJohns <mstjohns@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 12:32:03 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1453570318; bh=SGmNBHAoRa9JFBY4B8tuO4T/GZZSxYRSewSMGy/PPgc=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=dU7k6eUjBmyzHH3HVaSsr6sem8PSHIyDxCCScliXGByXydjwQEKGUc9Ocl2kXDo0B sWlTj8bJ6PuzcGi1/goVOPKWHlOBzQv+bkuZCxj012dwm4w8hWZIfgPf+uVScJ75TV WGMSFAQwArCSGGX4iyUapvsGOQbT7eyCjlMkdnrjjRmZ3EV74NJc1FCoDmy9gngX9W UHDXWBRah5OUc8pWGNX6X7wjVYEG78sgNurOIozg+YHMnTsGCZExM1Dbe6lzVdtGhU saZa+xYjSVVctE3KWJiyZqJfhNbIZ7mmM6MdsaKAPlxcW+JQ1hEQnu6dg6ML13f7T4 ZD/txrSUR3t3A==