Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Plan for Usage of SDP and RTP - Lower level API minus SDP

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Fri, 08 March 2013 13:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0mal0eBwjUF+3ed3IAnmb7S0KLnalttq69OFSHuXdZY=; b=DkrOJyXEZX5GflG5ElRJZlWTpNT7s4UwA97I/VIFEuxlCUPHJqYqWOk1zl70U1O4vO qEg83Fvj+6zDVDF6n4X/4RCtPpNplGlPzlp+RW2riRX/h/uhnVfZZ/PqY4VE9dnV572i /8Py6hZm/bfNV/l2sApQhiq7Xk1RzXknnrS8SXkZ2SAz/w4M4xSC+9qQyZ1VpqhPWfJB vbWUGnaD+efB7zBlp6oTNV1qtmE6K8IS+fBiaOBK7B1hRki03uRFalrMgpdB7jQ9A6hc zU5q+j5htKUWOqn3oKXk+qe2mjWxc93Ni/hdbS/CPVdys7jAyWMvdT4J5te0OtDrUCdP KP7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=0mal0eBwjUF+3ed3IAnmb7S0KLnalttq69OFSHuXdZY=; b=Qy1adlHGiOnE8besaZvLJhwKh9gG6W4d2SdLFQpcF+JHu7U9kmCFNAqwvg19nVX83B /RmLRigvfM9cphr5OsM1kGxmsZg1vwcAike0aaKeeNNDOyMrfeLWb6PvuTw5fOhYKswV iOltWZi+cuVsRIo8V5LcfF9RzdGhqHx+9lDkV3oZx8rENgdrUmlP0UdZIp+hE9cCRhbf VWQhb4AtVwwVgsBSo8kuVMgRAwNhsAr0Aap6wR8LuN+TdO4bkTDKsm7aOn29wnj0wpdU qFuaOCoXAvKRk2LD408w8mpZTtawW/28ym5WbTHtvP1gq/F68XyI7xIzrUtsNZlYhCl1 KIgg==